Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 02-27-2007, 07:16 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby View Post
Those are insane speeds for LBers. Thomas Howard last year ran a very fast 40 yard dash and he went in round two i believe. Howard was even lighter than both of them. Both of these guys are 240 pounds, if we don't get Timmons in round one, i'd look at one of them in round two. By the way, Earl Everett posted a high 4.8 40 yard dash. That'll drop him a couple of rounds.
The difference was that Howard was considered a 2nd round pick before he ran a fast time that most expected him to run anyway. Neither of these guys were ever considered first day picks.
Old 02-27-2007, 07:21 AM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
The difference was that Howard was considered a 2nd round pick before he ran a fast time that most expected him to run anyway. Neither of these guys were ever considered first day picks.
Maybe so. I'd be pumped to get either one in round three. And add Justin Durant out of Hampton to that list. He put up great numbers and would be a great WLB. Durant was considered a mid rounder before his workouts, he may move up.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Slasher28
Rookie

Slasher28 needs more cowbell.

Everette in 3rd or 4th, Beason, Poz, Timmons in 1st, Alexander in 2nd

Sig thanks to the amazing jackalope
Slasher28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 03:40 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher28 View Post
Everette in 3rd or 4th, Beason, Poz, Timmons in 1st, Alexander in 2nd
i think if we could get timmons 1st and everett in the 4th round that would b fantastic and we would have a lot of youth and good depth @ the LB position

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Slasher28
Rookie

Slasher28 needs more cowbell.

what OLB is the best at coverage because we get killed every time that our linebackers have to cover, we need a guy who can do it all, I think Beason and Poz so we could also trade down and get another pick, Timmons maybe, he was like 2 inches shorter than expected and he might've been a one hit wonder, I'd still like him
look at this till the end http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5kEWf4-mvM
Beason recks that guy

Sig thanks to the amazing jackalope
Slasher28 is offline   Reply With Quote