Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 02-25-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.
Default My Mock Draft before Defensive Combine

Please tell me what you think and i know some of it is speculation and im just wondering what you think. I would appreaciate all feedback. This is from a Custom Site I made

http://www.freewebs.com/scatmankyle/...07nfldraft.htm

Last edited by Green Bay Scat : 02-25-2007 at 11:04 PM.
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Thumbs up

A+ ON THE TRADE and great pick with cj

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 11:36 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take Jason Hill in the second round over Ted Ginn in the first every time.

Hill doubled Ginn's career production in nearly receiving category.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 01:29 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
I'll take Jason Hill in the second round over Ted Ginn in the first every time.

Hill doubled Ginn's career production in nearly receiving category.
mo drew will get more carries so they will need someone for Special teams, which ginn does well. Personally i dont like ginn, but i think he fits there or tenn or sd other than that he doesnt fit anywhere, but i understand, i think Hill is early second right now. The music was working right?
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 05:41 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good Buc pick

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 06:43 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cant see Randy getting traded at all. No way Jamarcus falls that far, he is an exceptional talent. Weight issues blown terribly out of proportion. There is not a better Qb in this draft, he's got it all. The arm, the vision, the accuracy all better than Quinn's. Not so sure about the Landry pick... The 49ers are believed to be enamoured with Ken Hamlin and with all that cash look for them to add two/three defensive starters through FA. I think they go Offense with the pick, if Meachem if still available makes sence. Alan Branch to the Vikes? Not so sure about that either... I'm sure their content with the Williams' boys. I could see Lynch going as high as 8th. Patrick Willis is pretty high at 13, IMO. Not so sure if the Jags really want to go WR...again. cowboys pick... i could see it, not so sure if agree with it... yet. No Posluszny in the first? I'm predicting a very, very nice combine for him.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:08 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

i can live with the packs pics. but i do love the Moss trade.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Slasher28
Rookie

Slasher28 needs more cowbell.

Alright giants pick

Sig thanks to the amazing jackalope
Slasher28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 12:59 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Disregard what I said about willis... As for everything else... I stand by it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:07 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher28 View Post
Alright giants pick

no- fantastic giants pick- OLB is our biggest need and he is the best on the board and probably the best LB in the draft- great pick, hell start right away

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 05:32 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Eagles would pick Meriweather or a DE in this situation, we don't need a guy like Beason.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 06:41 PM    (permalink
S2TheEvo
Rookie

S2TheEvo hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The Vikings pick and explanation is solid. It's really hard to tell what we would do with the top defensive ends off the board, but I do prefer Branch over Nelson/Landry.

S2TheEvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
mtmock
Rookie

mtmock needs more cowbell.

A++++++ on HOUSTON to DA Boys!!!!! :)

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!
mtmock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JaMarcus dropping to 14. That's a laugh. Some people just have no clue what this kid has up his sleeve, and it's more than a "rocket arm"......

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
SDSupaChargers
Rookie

SDSupaChargers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SDSupaChargers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Very good chargers pick. I really like the idea of having Meriweather in our secondary.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:07 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Turn off the crappy music, and the carolina pick is beyond awful.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
Good Buc pick
10 character rule
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote