Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-30-2008, 09:56 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.
Default 2009 Trades

i know its a bit early
but who are some players that this is there last year with there teams
players that will get traded by week 6 this year or the offseason
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:13 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so 2008 is their last year eh....

donovan mcnabb, shaun alexander (if he even makes it that long)

those are the only two that pop into my head right now
Old 03-30-2008, 10:16 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Chad Johnsons value for one will go up after the draft as will Lito Shepards, imo Trade value in terms of picks for players is always at its lowest before the draft.

Teams are less willing to give up a second rounder in january for a starter than they are in September/october.

Case in point the draft pick sent to new england for Deion Branch and the cost of Sending Randy Moss to the Patriots.

If a team like the titans or Bears for example some how missed an opportunity for a wide receiver in the draft they'd be more willing to part with a first day pick for a dependable receiver than they would be right now.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:17 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
I think Chad Johnsons value for one will go up after the draft as will Lito Shepards, imo Trade value in terms of picks for players is always at its lowest before the draft.

Teams are less willing to give up a second rounder in january for a starter than they are in September/october.

Case in point the draft pick sent to new england for Deion Branch and the cost of Sending Randy Moss to the Patriots.

If a team like the titans or Bears for example some how missed an opportunity for a wide receiver in the draft they'd be more willing to part with a first day pick for a dependable receiver than they would be right now.
while i wouldnt complain having a talent like CJ on the bears, cmon....hes unhappy with carson palmer throwing to him and TJ on the other side taking some pressure off. the bears dont have anything close to either of those.....headaches galore ensue
Old 03-30-2008, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jason Taylor has to be traded by next offseason, I would think, given that he has two years remaining on his current deal. So if he is not traded this summer, then next summer is the time.

Would the Dolphins sign him to a long-term extension? I guess I doubt it, depending on the thought of whether he'd contribute when they are contending again, plus Taylor deserves a shot with a contender as he gets older.
Old 03-31-2008, 01:42 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Derrick Bergess if we dont resign him

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 01:57 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steven King really sold me on his Chad Johnson to the Cowboys rumor during training camp....not sure how many people out there read it...but has some sense to it....be something to watch through the draft to see if the cowboys touch on it....also don't forget TG is currently one of the highest salaried players by the cowboys right now...if they cut him after june 1st his bonus would then be less of a hit for 2009....which I think is the reason they are hanging on to him now...if they have a chance to get a guy they like...I think they pull the trigger....now noone knows for sure if this is in the draft or in a trade...but it's safe to say the cowboys will make a push to address this issue sometime before opening day.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 03:53 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kurt Warner if Leinart does well, Edgerrin James if we draft someone like Stewart or Forte and they do well

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 06:17 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Considering the Falcons current way of doing things, I would guess Michael Boley and Roddy White are the next two to go, followed closely by John Abraham.

No, just kidding. I hope not anyway. I would say Keith Brooking, Joe Horn, and Keynan Forney won't play too much longer for the Falcons.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 06:29 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ty Law, Patrick Surtain, ummmmm Sammie Parker, Greg Wesley
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 07:03 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Although i dont see it right now, i think Jeremy Shockey could be on his way out if he has another injury next season or doesnt do much because Boss could fill his spot in a year.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 07:06 PM    (permalink
DJC
Veteran

DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Simms wont be a Buc next year, whether he's traded or cut.

Sig by BoneKrusher
DJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 06:53 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Darren Howard won't be a member of the Eagles much longer...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 09:46 AM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roy Williams if the lions don't plan to re-sign him
Old 04-01-2008, 04:58 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
Although i dont see it right now, i think Jeremy Shockey could be on his way out if he has another injury next season or doesnt do much because Boss could fill his spot in a year.
Yeah good point, what a lot of people don't realise is that Shockey (like manning) was Accorsi's love child.

Ernie recruited him, drafted him, protected him and saved him from a lot of things (like tim carter) and with Accorsi out of the picture I could see him bitching in public and getting kicked to the kurb.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 07:05 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

KGB i think next year will have to take a pay cut or go (7.3 million)
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 08:41 PM    (permalink
zoinks
Rookie

zoinks hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I wouldn't be too surprised if the Titans try to move Keith Bulluck after this year.
zoinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 08:52 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys, there is already a thread about this
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&09trades=&f=46

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 08:54 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
i hate you.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:55 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
i hate you.
Why???????? It's april fools day ;D

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 09:07 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Why???????? It's april fools day ;D
ahhh you got me, ill make this black so no one else has to bleed through their ears and eyes

Quote:
It's april fools day ;D

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-01-2008, 11:00 PM    (permalink
zoinks
Rookie

zoinks hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Now THAT's how it's done!!!! Kudos, my good man! Keep on rollin', rollin', rollin.....
zoinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 04:07 PM    (permalink
P01ntb1ank
Rookie

P01ntb1ank is a cocksman.P01ntb1ank is a cocksman.P01ntb1ank is a cocksman.

lol u got me too. good thing i had my sound turned off.

Back on topic, I would say that by the end of this season, one of Clevelands qbs will be traded. If DA bombs this season, hes gone. If he succeeds, than BQ is probably going. As much as I like having two capable qbs, there are some holes that we need to fill if were going to win a superbowl (lbs, cbs, maybe a safety)
Old 04-02-2008, 09:20 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

im stupid and gullible delete this post

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 04-02-2008 at 09:24 PM.
Old 04-02-2008, 09:21 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Edit: Im stupid delete this post

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 04-02-2008 at 09:25 PM.