Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-02-2008, 02:34 PM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.
Default Williams Went Off On Jacksonville Cops

Per PFT.

According to the Florida Times-Union, court records indicate that Jaguars cornerback Brian Williams subjected an arresting officer similar comments when he was arrested for drunk driving.

In addition to reportedly calling the officer a “honky,” Williams was reportedly “profanely threatening sex acts with the officer’s wife and daughter.”

Williams also reportedly offered to allow the officer to have sex with Williams’ date, if the officer released him. (After the officer presumably declined, it’s unknown whether Williams asked the officer to let Williams beat him in tennis.)

And when the officer asked Williams if he wanted his date to take Williams’ Bentley from the scene, Williams said, “I ain’t letting that ho take my car.”

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
SaintsFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 02:35 PM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

“I ain’t letting that ho take my car.” LMAO at that among other things on this report.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
Old 04-02-2008, 02:46 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
Per PFT.

According to the Florida Times-Union, court records indicate that Jaguars cornerback Brian Williams subjected an arresting officer similar comments when he was arrested for drunk driving.

In addition to reportedly calling the officer a “honky,” Williams was reportedly “profanely threatening sex acts with the officer’s wife and daughter.”

Williams also reportedly offered to allow the officer to have sex with Williams’ date, if the officer released him. (After the officer presumably declined, it’s unknown whether Williams asked the officer to let Williams beat him in tennis.)

And when the officer asked Williams if he wanted his date to take Williams’ Bentley from the scene, Williams said, “I ain’t letting that ho take my car.”
I ******* love Brian Williams.

Also, this incident happened a year and a half ago.

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 04-02-2008 at 02:48 PM.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 02:54 PM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I ******* love Brian Williams.

Also, this incident happened a year and a half ago.
I know it was in 06. But Its slow and I loved the Officers report. This is the link for the whole thing. LMAO

http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-onlin...64114945.shtml

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
Old 04-02-2008, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ain’t letting that ho take my car.

Wisdom that every father should pass onto every son.
Old 04-02-2008, 03:34 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
I ain’t letting that ho take my car.

Wisdom that every father should pass onto every son.
When I was a young lad, me father took me upon his knee and said, son, don't let that ho take your car.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 03:43 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

also...there is no record of him saying any of this...it's in the report but there is no actual recorded tape....

so I don't understand why this article had to be written...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 05:11 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha... this is hilarious. Him and Pac should get together and make it rain, for real. :)

Dolphins Dream Offseason 2014: Re-Sign Paul Soliai and Brent Grimes. Sign Brandon Albert, Sam Shields & Rashad Jennings. The Draft: 1. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Xavier Su'a-Filo 3. Seantrel Henderson 4. Xavier Grimble 5. Dion Bailey 6. Jalen Saunders 7. Nevin Lawson
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 05:14 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

TacticaLion hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
also...there is no record of him saying any of this...it's in the report but there is no actual recorded tape....

I really don't think a police officer would make all of this up... especially the "hoe take my car" part. It's too good to be fake.

But, no, really, I don't think this was fabricated at all.
Old 04-02-2008, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Haha... this is hilarious. Him and Pac should get together and make it rain, for real. :)
dammit homie, you know that's how they roll! fo'rizzle.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 05:19 PM    (permalink
AllDayFootball724
Rookie

AllDayFootball724 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Golden Showers......ahah I just thought of Boondocks
I love me some golden shower.
Maybe if your good santa will give you one
Ohhh my man santa giving me a golden shower.
AllDayFootball724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 06:33 PM    (permalink
bam bam
Veteran

bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post

you are very naive

and you like periods
bam bam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 07:27 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Khalif Barnes also did something like this when he got arrested for DUI.

The Jags know how to get drunk...REAL drunk.

It's ironic, though, because a couple years ago Jaguars were getting arrested almost as much as the Bengals were, but the media only talked about the Bengals' woes. One of the benefits of NOT being a high-profile team.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 07:31 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's how sh** goes down in DUUUUUUUUUVAL
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Williams was reportedly “profanely threatening sex acts with the officer’s wife and daughter.”
He probably still didn't do it as cool as Darko did.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 07:58 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bam bam View Post
you are very naive

and you like periods
you don't know so I won't hold it against you...

I am a police officer here in Gainesville, FL. and I know from personal experience that JSO deputy's don't do alot of PR work and a good 75% have had dealings with IA in which they have been involved in a matter where "racial slurs" were used...

I am the Alachua County Court's officer liaison to Duval County...(65 miles apart)...so I deal in a heavy basis with JSO Deputy's...and they aren't a friendly bunch nor to they take a lot of ****...but Jacksonville is a scary place in parts and I can see why they're like that...

but in my experience...in my own squad car...the voice recorder and video recorder are activated when my lights are activated...I don't know what the deal is with Jacksonville police but I would imagine it's the same....plus, I'm not calling the officer a liar I'm just questioning why the article had to be written if there is no hard evidence that Williams said any of that...he was punished and his court date is coming up...plus this was back in 2006, why surface it now based on hearsay?
Old 04-02-2008, 09:27 PM    (permalink
bam bam
Veteran

bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my bad

but you still like periods
bam bam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 09:50 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
“I ain’t letting that ho take my car.” LMAO at that among other things on this report.
Classic :D I agree some of the statements are too good to be fabricated, and it was a Bentley so that sounds like something that would come to my mind too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 10:58 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First off, this happened two years ago and Brian Williams was punished. The case is closed.

Second off, Brian Williams is awesome.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 11:15 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
First off, this happened two years ago and Brian Williams was punished. The case is closed.

Second off, Brian Williams is awesome.
QFT....

stupid Times Union writers
Old 04-02-2008, 11:24 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Oh man i wish I could have been a fly on the wall for this one.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 10:41 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The funniest part to me was him asking the police officer if he would let him beat him in tennis. Thats just odd and random.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:21 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
The funniest part to me was him asking the police officer if he would let him beat him in tennis. Thats just odd and random.
hahahahahahah Seinfeld reference FTW!!!

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:09 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Per PFT.

“I ain’t letting that ho take my car.”
I wouldn't let a girl drive my 300,000 dollar car! F*** that!