Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-03-2008, 11:28 AM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Here is the mug shot.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
SaintsFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:29 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The sad part about all of this is that Henry probably earned more money in the NFL than I will in the next 15 years...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
Here is the mug shot.

lol he looks like the people who watch the Daily Show according to Bill O'Reilly: a stoned slacker.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:31 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good thing Bill O'Reilly knows all...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 04-03-2008, 11:34 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I was a bit surprised that Lewis kept his job. Sure, he had all kinds of injuries, but that team isn't united and isn't getting better...
my biggest issue has been the complete mismanagement of his defense. he has no direction with his defense, and even though theyve invested early in the draft to bolster it, its still crap because there is no set scheme in place to develop talent in.

ive been saying forever that they need to implement a Tampa 2 to complement that offense, but he keeps mixing and matching parts and has put together a disappointing defense with no identity.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:34 AM    (permalink
RockJock07
Rookie

RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Not really, the fact that Henry is a punk is the reason why they were keeping him in the first place, so it's not like this is a big shock.

It really comes down to how much the Bengals think they can win this year. If they are willing to take their lumps I think they stick to their guns.

Besides, what does 85 really want anyway? I mean, listen to his interview on ESPN yesterday. Weird dude. I think he just likes attention.
Chad Johnson is a freaking loon, I had no idea what the hell he was talking about yesterday when he was interview on ESPN. It was just 2-3 mins of rambling with no clear point.

Good for the bengals though, they had to do this. This team was a joke on the field for a really long time, then once they finnally started to turn the corner, they become a joke off the field. As for chad, let him root, who the hell cares anymore.

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox
RockJock07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:36 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
my biggest issue has been the complete mismanagement of his defense. he has no direction with his defense, and even though theyve invested early in the draft to bolster it, its still crap because there is no set scheme in place to develop talent in.

ive been saying forever that they need to implement a Tampa 2 to complement that offense, but he keeps mixing and matching parts and has put together a disappointing defense with no identity.
Don't forget that there's also no leadership. The last real defensive leader the Bengals had was Odell Thurman in his rookie year. He led them as a ball-hawk, high effort guy, and the defense wasn't great, but they played hard and generated turnovers. Since he's been suspended and released, the team hasn't rallied behind the coaches or a player.

Old 04-03-2008, 11:37 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here is the mug shot.

Chris Henry looks like the offspring Sam Cassell and a crackhead alien.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:39 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't forget that there's also no leadership. The last real defensive leader the Bengals had was Odell Thurman in his rookie year. He led them as a ball-hawk, high effort guy, and the defense wasn't great, but they played hard and generated turnovers. Since he's been suspended and released, the team hasn't rallied behind the coaches or a player.
and thats the issue with having a lockerroom full of bad character guys. in the face of adversity, bad character lockerrooms tend to quit and point fingers. i didn't realize how important leadership and character was until this year when i saw the transformation with the Giants. it won't show up on the stat sheet, but its sooo important to having a good team it can't be ignored.

and that also lies on Lewis, who brought all those guys in and created that mess on his own. he has to be held accountable for whats happened to that team. granted he's made them mean something again, but its time to move on. he's really made some poor decisions the past 3 years.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Good thing Bill O'Reilly knows all...
He thinks so anyways :D

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:44 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Cowboys, nor is anyone else going to be contacting this guy, he's going to miss at least a season and probably have to beg to get back in the way Odell Thurman did.

And he looks super high in that mug shot, I think its funny how he's always been claiming mistaken identity when something goes wrong lol...He's a headcase, he doesnt even get in trouble for big issues, he gets arrested for fighting valet attendants who have no beef with him what so ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:49 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First, I'm assuming the evidence against Henry was blatantly obvious and they're not jumping the gun. With that said, it's time to cut loose with the trash. In general they've done a good job of it.

Last year it was nice to see high character guys only being drafted and emphasis on team but this year is the biggest change I've seen so far. Marvin is completely tired of it and cutting the dead weight.

At the time we took on all these guys, I must say I agreed with it. Odell and Henry I don't believe had anything big to their name when drafted. Henry was upset with his coaches and Odell had the rumored bar fight or whatever. Now, obviously they had red flags to their name but nothing to say what's gone on up to this point was going to happen.

Team chemistry can't be undervalued. If Odell and Ahmad Brooks come back and can produce, we're better off anyway. Next year more emphasis is going to be placed on running the ball and defensively.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:53 AM    (permalink
AkiliSmith
Veteran

AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lod01 View Post
Goodbye TURD, have fun in prison. 3 years max before he sets up shop in there permanently.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.d...PT02/804030401

Look at the picture of this idiot.
You do know you can't go to prison for misdemeanor right? In Ohio assault is a 1st degree misd with a max of 180 in jail, not prison
AkiliSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:57 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go ahead trade Chad and don't resign Hous and your offense is suddenly as bad as your D.

Its a beautyfull thing

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know there are still teams dumb enough to look at him...
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:02 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyStat View Post
Go ahead trade Chad and don't resign Hous and your offense is suddenly as bad as your D.

Its a beautyfull thing
Housh is getting re-signed. If we ever get health out of our RB's we'll be fine. Our OL is still going to be good.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:05 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here is the mug shot.

Dallas fans take a look at your new reciever. First Tank Johnson, Pacman and now it wont be long before Jerry Jones comes knocking on his door. Mabye Jerry Jones gets a tax break for employing convicts(or at least you do in Idaho don't know how that works in Dallas)
Old 04-03-2008, 12:06 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I don't think Dallas will look at Henry, but I didn't think they'd want Pacman either. At this point, Henry is likely looking at a full year's suspension or more.

Old 04-03-2008, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have faith for Pacman to turn things around, but Henry is done in my eyes

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Santonio10
Veteran

Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When he was coming out of WVU i really wanted this guy because he had a lot of talent. Thank God we didn't get him...

What a waste of talent

BoneKrusher

360 GT: iiidiiiot
Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)
Santonio10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:25 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
I have faith for Pacman to turn things around, but Henry is done in my eyes
How do you have faith in Pacman? He's done just as much crazy, stupid stuff as Chris Henry.

Old 04-03-2008, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Santonio10
Veteran

Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How do you have faith in Pacman? He's done just as much crazy, stupid stuff as Chris Henry.
I dont see how anyone can have faith in these guys. They say all of the time how they put themselves in a bad situation and it shouldn't have happened but then 3 days later they are in trouble again. They obviously don't mean what they say and are just saying it so everyone will get off of their asses. I wouldn't trust either of theses guys.

BoneKrusher

Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)
Old 04-03-2008, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Santonio10
Veteran

These guys have a chance to do something that everyones dreams about and they just throw it away for stupid selfish reasons. But i guess thats just how some people are.

BoneKrusher

Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)
Old 04-03-2008, 12:48 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
Dallas fans take a look at your new reciever. First Tank Johnson, Pacman and now it wont be long before Jerry Jones comes knocking on his door. Mabye Jerry Jones gets a tax break for employing convicts(or at least you do in Idaho don't know how that works in Dallas)
Riiiight, now lets act like all we do is sign screw ups, I mean its not like we drafted Ware, Newman, Barber or anyone else

Once again in case you havent been reading, he wont even be playing anytime soon, so no he isnt going to Dallas, but nice try at being funny...And what have you heard from Tank Johnson since he signed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:54 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not to mention that his specialty is defense, where they have sucked the whole time he was there.

You have to keep in mind Cincy's past however, 7-9 is pretty good relatively speaking.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote