Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 04-16-2008, 06:30 AM    (permalink
camp_eagles
Rookie

camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.

I wouldnt be against a RB in round one but i would much rather trade up or down than draft a RB. espically down since most of the guys were looking at are supposed to go in the second round.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ
camp_eagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:53 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
yo when you do trades do you take the point value into account or do you just do them.

Becuase 2 6th and a 7th will not get you into the 5th round, unless all three are high picks and even then it would be the bottom of the 5th round.
I don't check back for exact number in the trade value chart, but I have a good feel of how it is and how teams work it out in te draft. The two sixths are worth soemhere around the 15 pts range and the sixth from the Browns is worth about 5. And there are 5th round picks in the middle that are worht the mid 30s. Once again, they are usually close, but if it anything outlandinsh, tell me so I don't do that again. I know I could check the trade value chart, but I usually only do that when the first few rounds are involved to a team isn't getting screwed.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:56 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
Trade Lito for an Early Second Rounder
Trade 2 6ths, for a 5th

1st- Jeff Otah OT Pittsburgh- He is a big OT who can run block. He is really physical. He played LT in college, and he is a projected LT in the pros. Heir apparent at LT.
2nd- Reggie Smith S Oklahoma- Smith is a physical safety, who can make the big hit and he helps in run support. He looks to be Brian Dawkins successor, but could start as a rookie.
2nd- Patrick Lee CB Auburn- Lee is a big physical CB, who will help in Run support. He would take the nickel spot immediately if Lito was traded.
3rd- Ray Rice HB Rutgers- Rice is a tough running back who could give Westbrook some rest.
4th- Shawn Crable LB Michigan- Crable is a big strong linebacker, who can play Jim Johnson's joker LB role.
4th- Chevis Jackson CB LSU- Yet another big CB who will help in run support.
5th- Marcus Monk WR Arkansas- Monk is a big red zone threat, who is a physical WR. Would start as the slot guy right away for the Eagles.
5th- Owen Schmitt FB West Virginia- Would start at FB right away. He is a great lead blocker and is a really hard runner.
6th- Henry Smith DT Texas A&M- A really good run stopper from the DT spot and would probably come in on goal line situations. Really big and strong.
6th- Brandon Keith OT Northern Iowa- He is a mauler at the OT spot. Really strong, he is quick and has a ton of potential. He is really underrated.
7th- Bryan Mattison DE Iowa- Good Run stopper from the DE spot and the Eagles lack that. Would come in on goal line situations to help stop the run.
I like this mock a lot, though I think it is unrealistic, as Lee, Rice, Crable, and Jackson may all be long gone before these pciks, but I like it. I am a big fan of Crable, but don't think he will be here because he will warrant a pick that is too early for the eagles.

Old 04-16-2008, 07:01 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Trade Lito Sheppard and 4th rounder for Atlanta pick #34
Trade ATL 2nd for 2 Jax 3rd rounders
Trade 2 6ths for a 5th

1st- Jonathan Stewart RB Oregon- Westbrooks eventual replacement and the #2 right away
2nd- Patrick Lee CB Auburn- Would help cover the bigger WRs in the division like TO or Plaxico.
3rd- Early Doucet WR LSU- Slot guy who could return kicks.
3rd- Red Bryant DT Texas A&M- Big run stopper to stop Jacobs, Potis, and Barber
3rd- Thomas DeCoud S Cal- Dawk's replacemnt
4th- Jonathan Goff LB Vanderbuildt-Another big run stopper to stop Jacobs, Potis, and Barber
5th- Eric Young OT/OG Tennesee- depth w/ potential to start
5th- Geoff Schwartz OT/OG Oregon- depth w/ potential to start
6th- Darnell Terrell CB/S Missouri- physically gifted guy, who has alot of potential.
6th- Larry Grant LB Ohio St.- Would help out the LB rotation, with all the good runners in our division and, play special teams really well.
7th- Jehuu Caulcrick FB Michigan St.- competition for FB spot and power RB spot
This is actually one of my favorite ones of your most recent group of mocks. I too am a Stewart fan, and wold love him to be the pick if the Eagles chose to address the RB situation. Lee is in a spot where I think he will go, and is a good pick here. Doucet, Bryant and DeCoud are all great picks here in the thrd, though I think if we had three third rounders, we would package a few of the picks to move up in the second. I have always liked the Goff pick in the fourthm and all of the later round picks are nice IMO.

Old 04-16-2008, 07:06 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Trade Lito For Early second
trade 1st for 49ers 1st and 3rd
trade 2 6ths and 5th for 4th rounder

1st- Chris Johnson RB East Carolina-Another playmaker for McNabb to use. Westbrook can't play forever and he is around 30, and Johnson is the perfect replacement. Also he can provide the lightning to Tony Hunts thunder for years. Threat to score the ball every time he touches it.
2nd- Dustin Keller TE Purdue- The Eagles need a playmaker, so they bring in Keller who is versatile, can play WR, FB, HB, and TE. I think the Eagles would be wise to grab him and use him in a Dallas Clark type role. Smith's replacement.
2nd- Patrick Lee CB Auburn- Lee is a big physical CB, who will help in Run support. He would take the nickel spot immediately if Lito was traded. Would help cover the bigger WRs in the division like TO or Plaxico.
3rd- Anthony Collins OT Kansas- Would be the heir apparent to William Thomas. He would be the future LT
3rd- Thomas DeCoud S Cal- Dawk's replacement
4th- DeMario Pressley DT North Carolina St.- Could work his way into the DT rotation if he worked hard. Physically gifted player.
4th- Peyton Hillis FB Arkansas- Was used at fullback, H-back, tailback, tight end, wide receiver and punt returner in college. He is versatile and he blocked for D-Mac and Felix Jones in college.
4th- Jonathan Goff LB Vanderbuildt- Tough defensive leader, who would help fill the run stopping void that Trotter left.
6th- Larry Grant LB Ohio St.- Would help out the LB rotation, with all the good runners in our division and, play special teams really well.
6th- Ben Moffitt LB South Florida- Would help out the LB rotation, with all the good runners in our division and, play special teams really well.
7th- Lex Hilliard FB/RB- would be brought in as competition for the FB spot and for the power back and would try to push Tony Hunt.
Bleck, ewww. Not a fan of those first two picks. I like Lee thomas and DeCoud. Pressley, Hillis and Goff, are all very good picks, but the last three are a waste, because as I see it, if we draft three LBs, only one will make the team. And if we draft two FBs, only one has even a shot at making the team. The middle of this draft is great, but I think if WR was addressed in the early rounds, it would be a much better draft.

Old 04-16-2008, 07:14 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFireKai View Post
Well, I've made clear my desire to draft a WR or Safety with our first rounder. However, there are a few prospects projected to go in the 10-15 range, who, if they fell to us, I'd be happy to have us take them. Number one on that list is Jonathon Stewart. I honestly belive, after watching his entire career from high school onwards, that he's the best running back in the draft.

I don't think Lito will be traded, especially for so little, as Joe Banner has come out and said that he has not given Sheppard permission to seek a trade. Unless a really absurd offer comes down the pipes. Certainly not for a second rounder.

And I doubt Doucet will be available in the third. I'd much rather spend the second rounder on James Hardy or Malcolm Kelly. Seeing as Sheppard can lock down recievers like TO, I'm more concerned with a speed corner who can handle fly runners. I'd prefer to take Jack Ike-I can't spell his name when I'm this drunk-u in the 5th. With Brown, Sheppard, and Samuel, We'd have some time to let him heal, and if he's decently healthy, he could push Toastolio off the field entirely.

I like the Geoff Schwartz pick, although not for the reasons most would think. I think that Schwartz has the size, strength, and internal rage to be an effective, albiet somewhat limited blocker in the NFL. That has Guard written all over it. Put him with Max, and it would allow for Andrews and Herrimans to go back to their natuaral position of tackle once Thomas and Runyan retire.
I agree with everything written in your first paragraph.

I think if some team is willing to offer up an early second, the Eagles may accept it.

Doucet may be avialable in the third, but I too would rather see the Ealge sgo with Hardy or Kelly in the second. I am also a fan of Jack Ike??????u. He would be a secon or third rounder if not for the injury, and I think we could pick him up in the fifth or sixth and he will be great for us.

I also like Schwartz, for the same reasons you say, though I think Andrews will be staying at RG, but Schwartz will battle MJG for LG when Herremans goes to RT, if indeed that owuld be the case.

Old 04-16-2008, 07:17 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp_eagles View Post
I wouldnt be against a RB in round one but i would much rather trade up or down than draft a RB. espically down since most of the guys were looking at are supposed to go in the second round.
I think a lot of the guys we may be after would have to be gone before we go RB, but it is a possibility in the early rounds, but If we don't get one early, I don't think we go for a RB at all.

Old 04-16-2008, 07:24 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

Trade 2 6th for 5th
Trade Lito for early second

Move Brown to Safety

1st- Chris Williams OT Vanderbuildt- Future LT
2nd- Dan Conner LB Penn St.- LB problem on the Eagles is extremely underrated, there is little depth and the starters are young and unproven, Conner would replace GoCong as the starter, and help create a much better LB group.
2nd- Justin King CB Penn St.- Would start at nickel and KR
3rd- Early Doucet WR LSU- Would start at the Slot posistion
4th- Frank Okam DT Texas- Could work his way in the rotation
4th- Josh Barrett S Arizona St.- Big run stuffing safety
5th- Peyton Hillis FB Arkansas- Versatile FB perfect for our system
5th- Steve Slaton RB West Virginia- would fill in for Westbrook if he went down as the speed guy
6th- Jack Ikegwuonu CB Wisconsin- Injury drove his stock down, would be round 2-3 talent
6th- Zack Bowman CB Nebraska- Injury drove his stock down, would be 1st round talent
7th- Shannon Boatman OT Florida St.- Big Athletic OT
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 09:55 PM    (permalink
camp_eagles
Rookie

camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.

Quote:
Trade 2 6th for 5th
Trade Lito for early second

Move Brown to Safety

1st- Chris Williams OT Vanderbuildt- Future LT
2nd- Dan Conner LB Penn St.- LB problem on the Eagles is extremely underrated, there is little depth and the starters are young and unproven, Conner would replace GoCong as the starter, and help create a much better LB group.
2nd- Justin King CB Penn St.- Would start at nickel and KR
3rd- Early Doucet WR LSU- Would start at the Slot posistion
4th- Frank Okam DT Texas- Could work his way in the rotation
4th- Josh Barrett S Arizona St.- Big run stuffing safety
5th- Peyton Hillis FB Arkansas- Versatile FB perfect for our system
5th- Steve Slaton RB West Virginia- would fill in for Westbrook if he went down as the speed guy
6th- Jack Ikegwuonu CB Wisconsin- Injury drove his stock down, would be round 2-3 talent
6th- Zack Bowman CB Nebraska- Injury drove his stock down, would be 1st round talent
7th- Shannon Boatman OT Florida St.- Big Athletic OT
if we trade Lito and move brown to saftey then who starts at the other corner?

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:

R.I.P. JJ
Old 04-17-2008, 06:25 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

^^^Looks like Justin King, and I am not a big fan of that^^^. Another problem with that draft is Dan Connor wouldn't be able to play SAM for us. He would be a great MIKE, no question about that, but I, along with many others, question his ability to play SAM. He might be able to play WILL, but if you ask me, Connor wold be best off if he stuck to MIKE.

Old 04-17-2008, 06:27 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

One thing to mention, if the Eagles would move Sheldon to Safety, they would have done it a while ago. And I definitely don't see it if we trade Lito.

Old 04-17-2008, 01:17 PM    (permalink
camp_eagles
Rookie

It wouldnt be king he is supposed to start at nickel.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:

R.I.P. JJ
Old 04-17-2008, 03:03 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp_eagles View Post
It wouldnt be king he is supposed to start at nickel.
What are you referring to here?

Old 04-19-2008, 01:41 AM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

Trade Lito Sheppard 4th and 5th to the Jets, for their 2nd and DeWayne Robertson.
Trade 2 6ths for 5th

Sign- Kevin Jones

1st- Devin Thomas WR
2nd- Sam Baker OT
2nd- DaJuan Morgan S North Carolina St.
3rd- Charles Godfrey CB Iowa
4th- Jonathan Goff LB Vanderbuildt
5th- Geoff Schwartz OT/OG Oregon
6th- Kevin Robinson WR Utah St.
6th- Larry Grant LB Ohio St
7th- Jehuu Caulcrick FB Michigan St.
Old 04-19-2008, 09:35 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Trade Lito Sheppard 4th and 5th to the Jets, for their 2nd and DeWayne Robertson.
Trade 2 6ths for 5th

Sign- Kevin Jones

1st- Devin Thomas WR
2nd- Sam Baker OT
2nd- DaJuan Morgan S North Carolina St.
3rd- Charles Godfrey CB Iowa
4th- Jonathan Goff LB Vanderbuildt
5th- Geoff Schwartz OT/OG Oregon
6th- Kevin Robinson WR Utah St.
6th- Larry Grant LB Ohio St
7th- Jehuu Caulcrick FB Michigan St.
I personally would liek the trade for Robertson, but don't see it happening. Thomas is a good pick, Baker is also, Morgan is a soldi choice, Godfrey would probably we long gone, but I am intrigued about him as a possible safety, so that is nice. Goff is solid, As is Schwartz. Robinson would not bew a good choice, as Godfrey is also a retyrn man, but I like the though, we would probably go CB again, as there are two CB spots to fill if Lito is traded. Don't like Grant, as we really only have room for one more LB on this roster, and Caulcrick is a good, pick, but I personnally don't think highly of him. Overally this is a nice draft haul, but because of that, I see a very low percentage of it actually happening.

Old 04-21-2008, 12:20 AM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

Trade Lito for an Early Second

1st- Devin Thomas WR/KR Michigan St.

2nd- Sam Baker OT/OG/C USC

2nd- Tracy Porter CB Indiana

3rd- Kendall Langford DE/DT Hampton

4th- Josh Barrett S Arizona St.

4th- Frank Okam DT Texas

5th- Justin Forsett HB/KR Cal

6th- Jameel McClain LB/DE Syracuse

6th- Kenneth Moore WR/RB/KR Wake Forest

6th- Bobbie Williams S Bethune- Cookman

6th- Quintin Demps S/CB UTEP

7th- Curtis Gatewood LB/DE Vanderbuildt
Old 04-21-2008, 12:31 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kendell ehhh not a good pick for us. I think he should stick to the 3-4 DE. Barnett will be gone in the third, his workout numbers makes him a workout warrior and puts him in the third.
Love the Kenny Moore pick.

And still we are not going WR in the first. Put Kenny in there he is a reach but ehhh we need his toughness.
Old 04-21-2008, 06:35 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Certainly invested a lot of picks at safety in the most recent one Eagles 45. I like the first three picks, but that is about it.

Old 04-21-2008, 07:07 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

Trade Lito and a 4th for jets 2nd and DeWayne Robertson

1st- Kenny Phillips S Miami- Would be Dawkins Replacement as the star safety on the Eagles. He would start almost immeadiately at SS. Also can play nickleback if needed.
2nd- Sam Baker OT/OG/C USC- The heir apparent at either RT or LT, he can also be a really good utility guy who plays wherever you ask him to.
2nd- Patrick Lee CB/S Auburn- Big physical CB who has immense potential, and could play FS if needed.
3rd- Lavelle Hawkins WR/KR Cal- Would start at the #3 spot right away and return kicks.
4th- Peyton Hillis FB Arkansas- Perfect fit for our West Coast offense.
5th- Justin Forsett HB/KR Cal- A guy who reminds me of Brian Westbrook alot, could be the 3rd down back if Westbrook went down and would return kicks.
6th- Jameel McClain LB/DE Syracuse- MLB who if asked could move over to DE, he would be a perfect fit for a hybrid 3-4 like we ran against the Pats.
6th- Kenneth Moore WR/RB/KR Wake Forest- a guy who plays WR and HB who would return kicks.
6th- Bobbie Williams S Bethune- Cookman- Would probobly be a third or fourth string special teams guy who has potential to be good.
6th- Corey Clark OT/OG Texas A&M- A lineman who would fill in at any spot you asked him to, good depth guy.
7th- Curtis Gatewood LB/DE Vanderbuildt- Another LB/DE who is a perfect fit for the Hybrid 3-4 we seem to be starting. Can really rush the passer.
Old 04-21-2008, 08:46 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

First four rounds are your best yet IMO, though Lee would be a steal with our second second rounder, albeit a small one. After the first four rounds it tails off. You invest too much in return men, as we will most likely only addres one player who has return ability, unless one of our top picks is also capable of doing so. I like Moore, but highly doubt we invest two picks one HBs, especially in the later orunds, no matter how good of a returner they are. I really liek Williams and Clark, but don't know if we invest two picks on safety this year. Another thing to add, I would prefer if we just go with a pure LB, because that seems to have worked the best with us. I know there are doubts about Gocong, but I think he will pull through. But the other LB spots are set, and set well I might add, with guys who are LBs, no hybrids in Gaither or Bradley.

Old 04-21-2008, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Eagles own the NFC East
Veteran

Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.

I will make a mock later in the week, but I just hope we don't reach for a WR or take a CB 1st round even if we trade Lito. We have had bad history drafting WR's and we would be much better off acquiring a veteran if possible. I hope 1st round we go O-Line get someone to provide depth and start in the future behind Runyan or Thomas. If we don't get a WR in a Lito trade then I think we should then draft one atleast 1st day. Devin Thomas seems like the popular choice what do you guys think about him?
Old 04-22-2008, 06:39 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles own the NFC East View Post
I will make a mock later in the week, but I just hope we don't reach for a WR or take a CB 1st round even if we trade Lito. We have had bad history drafting WR's and we would be much better off acquiring a veteran if possible. I hope 1st round we go O-Line get someone to provide depth and start in the future behind Runyan or Thomas. If we don't get a WR in a Lito trade then I think we should then draft one atleast 1st day. Devin Thomas seems like the popular choice what do you guys think about him?
I would be fine with a WR, and Thomas would be an acceptable pick in my book. I am in the same boat as yu though, I don't want to reach for a WR, and don't want a CB in the first, no matter what happens with Lito. The only other WR I would like in the first is Limas Sweed, who I actually like more than Thomas. If one of those two were the pick, I wold be fine with either. Bu tdepending upon who is available at OT or if Kenny Phillips is avaible, I would prefer Phillips. We have heard so much from the Eagles about OT, CB, WR, but have heard nothing about Safety, which is making me think we will lean towards that, as long as Phillips is available. There are plenty of OTs in this draft that will provide depth and also be great straters in the future. Baker, Brown, Nicks, and Collins are among many OTs that would be available in rounds 2-3 who would be great starters for the Eagles in the future if they pan out.

Old 04-22-2008, 06:41 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I am doing one more final mock before the draft for the Eagles. Two actually, one dream draft (sort of) and one that is how I see the draft going and how the Eagles work with it. I will also do a two rounder for the whole NFL that will go up towards the end of the week.

Old 04-22-2008, 04:01 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan605
Rookie

eaglesfan605 is a cocksman.eaglesfan605 is a cocksman.eaglesfan605 is a cocksman.eaglesfan605 is a cocksman.

Eagles Mock Without Trades
1(19) - Chris Williams OT Vanderbilt
2(49) - DaJuan Morgan S North Carolina St.
3(80) - Dexter Jackson WR/KR Appalachian St.
4(115) - Orlando Scandrick CB Boise St.
4(131) - Ahtyba Rubin DT Iowa St.
5(152) - Jermichael Finley TE Texas
6(184) - Brandon Keith OT Northern Iowa
6(191) - Jerome Felton FB Furman
6(200) - Jameel McClain LB Syracuse
6(203) - Mike Dragosavich P North Dakota St.
7(230) - Ron Girault S Rutgers

Eagles Mock With One Trade
Eagles trade their 1st Round pick (#19) and Lito Sheppard to the Bills for their 1st Round pick (#11) and 3rd Round pick (#72).

1(11) - Branden Albert OT Virginia
2(49) - DaJuan Morgan S North Carolina St.
3(72) - Antwaun Molden CB Eastern Kentucky
3(80) - Dexter Jackson WR/KR Appalachian St.
4(115) - Ahtyba Rubin DT Iowa St.
4(131) - Kendall Langford DE Hampton
5(152) - Jermichael Finley TE Texas
6(184) - Brandon Keith OT Northern Iowa
6(191) - Jerome Felton FB Furman
6(200) - Jameel McClain LB Syracuse
6(203) - Mike Dragosavich P North Dakota St.
7(230) - Ron Girault S Rutgers
eaglesfan605 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 09:43 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you really see us taking Williams make some sense here come on.

Long, Clady and Williams are the three best tackles out there. They Clady will probably go top 10, and Williams will go top 13. Hell even if you throw Albert in there Williams will still not fall to 19. Any team ahead of us pretty much needs that dominant LT.

Card, Vikings, TEXANS, Bears, Panthers, Broncos.