Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Miami Dolphins Team Forum

Miami Dolphins Team Forum Discuss the 'Phins

Old 02-26-2007, 04:14 PM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Joey Harrington to be cut this week

Adam Schefter said so.

He could be a very nice backup QB. wouldnt mind him on the G-Men if we didnt have the Hefty Lefty backing up Eli.

I also wouldnt be shocked if a team like the Browns or Panthers brought him in as possible competition, depending on the draft...
Old 02-26-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this may have been thread worthy 5 years ago...
Old 02-26-2007, 06:01 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's still worthy. If Harrington is cut he's immediately the best young QB out there. As sad as that is. Unless he has a large roster bonus that I'm not aware of I don't get why the Dolphins would do this. Are they that high on Cleo Lemon?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 06:11 PM    (permalink
bluegrassbubba

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
It's still worthy. If Harrington is cut he's immediately the best young QB out there. As sad as that is. Unless he has a large roster bonus that I'm not aware of I don't get why the Dolphins would do this. Are they that high on Cleo Lemon?
I happpened to be at the Indy game, and for a quarterback to play on the road, at a venue where Indy hadn't loss all year and the eventual Super Bowl champs and we just loss 27-22, if not for the defense melting down right before half, we were right there for the win, So I will say YES, I think Cleo has the right to compete for the starting job.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:38 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sure he can compete for it. I just don't understand why they would cut him when at this point Daunte has been much much worse. Whatever though, I guess Wayne saved a million.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Ace
Veteran

Ace needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Sure he can compete for it. I just don't understand why they would cut him when at this point Daunte has been much much worse. Whatever though, I guess Wayne saved a million.
Well then you don't know the whole story. Suposely sources has said that the coaches didn't like how Harrington played the game for the last few games. They said that was playing scared out there and that he tried too hard not to make a stupid mistake and as you know, no QB can play like that because it leads to more mistakes. He also will save us a few million which we need if we want to be aggressive.

As for Lemon, the coaching staff loves him. They think that he could become a good QB in this leauge with the right kind of coaching. That was why Marty was pissed when he heard the news that Lemon got traded from the team.
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

schefter said that unless they can work out a new deal, hes likely to be cut because hes due a 2 or 3 million dollar roster bonus at the start of free agency.

personally, i dont like any of the three QBs on the roster but it seems like culpepper and lemon are getting all the "hype," if you can call it that, so harrington would most likely be number 3 on this team and you dont pay a number three guy that kind of money so i guess he is probably gone.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 06:53 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lemon is also Cameron's boy from from San Deigo. Getting rid of Harrington saves us more than 3 million I think.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McKinney and Bennie Anderson are gone too.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 02-28-2007, 11:46 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

If Carter doesn't restructure his deal before FA he is gone too.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 02-28-2007, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

big daddy dan wilkinson is another who may have to restructure or face the axe.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-02-2007, 08:02 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Harrington is being shopped in a trade so thats why he wasnt cut, just in case anyone was wondering...

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-03-2007, 10:44 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Jeno James is gone as well.

<njx9> <3 dg