Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 02-26-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Ravens Off Topic

I have always wondered but where all the ravens fans from? I always just assumed everyone was from Maryland but I seen that Mike Doobie is canadian. So where are you from? If your from not maryland how often do you catch ravens games?

I am from Baltimore County, A town called Dundalk to be specific.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
YouNeverKnow
Rookie

YouNeverKnow hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I get to see all of there sunday and monday night games. If they are playing in High Def its usually broadcast on the CBS HD channel. Rarely are the divisional games broadcast here unless its one of the 'games of the week'

Occasionally I'll watch games on BuddyTV if its a decent feed, or listen on the radio sites if I have something to do at the same time.
YouNeverKnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouNeverKnow View Post
Saskatchewan, Canada

I get to see all of there sunday and monday night games. If they are playing in High Def its usually broadcast on the CBS HD channel. Rarely are the divisional games broadcast here unless its one of the 'games of the week'

Occasionally I'll watch games on BuddyTV if its a decent feed, or listen on the radio sites if I have something to do at the same time.
So they locally broadcast all ravens games in Canada?
Old 02-26-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
YouNeverKnow
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
So they locally broadcast all ravens games in Canada?
I presume you are talking about the radio feeds. Local Baltimore stations broadcast them on the internet and I just listen to them off their websites.
Old 02-26-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I currently live in Pentagon City, VA but grew up in Oxon Hill MD, Oakton VA, and NE DC.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have always wondered but where all the ravens fans from? I always just assumed everyone was from Maryland but I seen that Mike Doobie is canadian. So where are you from? If your from not maryland how often do you catch ravens games?

I am from Baltimore County, A town called Dundalk to be specific.
Nicely done sir the dalk is good times, I reside in Rosedale which is right next to Dundalk.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is this off topic:

niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember that kick, Stover is a beast
Old 02-26-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The best part of that kick is Koch new right after Stover hit it that it was good but Stover was unsure. Sam Koch for president :)!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-26-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of Koch I think he will be a beastly punter
Old 02-26-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Sam Koch will hopefully be a Raven for a very long time.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-26-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

word (this is so the message will be long enough)
Old 02-26-2007, 08:45 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Haha (as is this)

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-26-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Nicely done sir the dalk is good times, I reside in Rosedale which is right next to Dundalk.
My gf lives in rosedale, Do you know where Cheseco avenue is?
Old 02-26-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
My gf lives in rosedale, Do you know where Cheseco avenue is?
Of course man, I just ran up to Super Fresh on Chesaco earlier to grocery shop.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-26-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn am i the only one who is not at all close to balitimore?
Old 02-26-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Doobs is Canadian.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-26-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
YouNeverKnow
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
damn am i the only one who is not at all close to balitimore?
I'm only 2707 Km's from Baltimore. I could make the drive in about 24 hours if there was a road straight to it :D
Old 02-26-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Doobs is Canadian.

That guy doesnt post around here a lot any more that guy knew a lot.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

ERU and Doobs were the OG's of Ravens fans on NFLDC, thats my dawg!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-26-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

damn i hate this new no avitar thing. now people dont know im a ravens fan still.

on the other hand i do like this set up for individual team threads. it keeps each idea on track
Old 02-26-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
ERU and Doobs were the OG's of Ravens fans on NFLDC, thats my dawg!!

yea I remeber when I first came in it was you mikedoobie and Ghettosermon, doobie posted a lot and I thought he was a genious.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
yea I remeber when I first came in it was you mikedoobie and Ghettosermon, doobie posted a lot and I thought he was a genious.
thanks alot :(

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-26-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

hehe you are a good one also its just that he had all these detailed reports, I thought he was like a mini-toonster.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

no please stop with all your overwhelming compliments Im really starting to feel better..........

NOT AT ALL :(

Xbox Live - Kevown8999