Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 07-08-2007, 01:19 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
well w/ a lot of people his off the field issues dont make people nevous.

and Heinzward, that Oklahoma QB had glass knees so he couldnt play.
Um kid White was a pretty damn good QB at Oklahoma with those "glass" knees, so do some research before shooting off your mouth. His knees hurt him after college but he wasn't really an NFL talent to begin with. He didn't have the size, like your boy Troy, and was close to his mid-20's after leaving. Regardless, he was a hell of a college QB.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well duh he was good QB at Oklahoma he won the heisman, I meant his knees were bad so he couldnt play in the NFL. Troy Smith is 22 now and 23 July 20th so it isnt like he is very old for a prospect.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the top 10 baltimore sports athletes was in the examiner today.

Jon Gallo's top 10

1. Babe Ruth
2. Johnny Unitas
3. Ray Lewis
4. Frank Robinson
5. Michael Phelps
6. Brooks Robinson
7. David Robinson
8. Cal Ripken JR
9. Earl Monroe
10. Travis Pastrana

Matt Palmer

1. Babe Ruth
2. Ray Lewis
3. Johnny Unitas
4. Frank Robinson
5. Michael Phelps
6. David Robinson
7. Brooks Robinson
8. Cal Ripken JR
9. Earl Monroe
10. Gene Shue

I think Unitas should be higher then Ray Lewis and I think Cal Ripken should be higher. I am surprised no Juan Dixon on there.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:18 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didnt know Travis PAstrana was from Baltimore.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:22 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
the top 10 baltimore sports athletes was in the examiner today.

Jon Gallo's top 10

1. Babe Ruth
2. Johnny Unitas
3. Ray Lewis
4. Frank Robinson
5. Michael Phelps
6. Brooks Robinson
7. David Robinson
8. Cal Ripken JR
9. Earl Monroe
10. Travis Pastrana

Matt Palmer

1. Babe Ruth
2. Ray Lewis
3. Johnny Unitas
4. Frank Robinson
5. Michael Phelps
6. David Robinson
7. Brooks Robinson
8. Cal Ripken JR
9. Earl Monroe
10. Gene Shue

I think Unitas should be higher then Ray Lewis and I think Cal Ripken should be higher. I am surprised no Juan Dixon on there.
Ripken should always be in the top 2 with Unitas! Although it is a nice tribute with the 8.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 07-09-2007, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I didnt know Travis PAstrana was from Baltimore.
well Annapolis actually.

I didnt catch that #8 thing w/ Cal, but he should definetly be higher IMO.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:55 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
well Annapolis actually.

I didnt catch that #8 thing w/ Cal, but he should definetly be higher IMO.
Its not an opinion its a fact that Cal is a top 2 entry on this list. Any list that has Cal lower then David Robinson is a sham and should not be given any merit.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-09-2007, 01:18 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I demand to know where Len Bias is!
Old 07-09-2007, 01:20 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I demand to know where Len Bias is!
Probably still in a grave........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-09-2007, 01:24 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Probably still in a grave........
You know what as I posted that post I knew that it would be you that made that corny joke. I just knew it, I even considered editing the post to say "The joke is too easy, no need to make it."
Old 07-09-2007, 01:33 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You know what as I posted that post I knew that it would be you that made that corny joke. I just knew it, I even considered editing the post to say "The joke is too easy, no need to make it."
You saying I'm corny?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-09-2007, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

so have any fellow MDers gone down to OCMD this summer? If so how was it.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:45 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
You saying I'm corny?
No, just your joke.

Quote:
so have any fellow MDers gone down to OCMD this summer? If so how was it.
Nah, I have been kind of turned off by Ocean City. Its fun when your younger but when you get a little older all the wasted douchebag teenagers get annoying. I prefer going up to deep creek lake where its a little more laid back.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:47 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

CCB, I'm hurt...........your post hit me deep....................

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-10-2007, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
No, just your joke.

Nah, I have been kind of turned off by Ocean City. Its fun when your younger but when you get a little older all the wasted douchebag teenagers get annoying. I prefer going up to deep creek lake where its a little more laid back.
yea I heard Deep Creek is more of a laid back, w/ big lakes and the whole 9 yards. I heard sometimes bears can wander around and get to your trash cans and all there.

At OCMD it seems like there isnt a lot of clubs for 21 and over, besides Seacrets and one or to other places.

Last edited by Ravens1991 : 07-10-2007 at 02:18 PM.
Ravens1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 02:31 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
yea I heard Deep Creek is more of a laid back, w/ big lakes and the whole 9 yards. I heard sometimes bears can wander around and get to your trash cans and all there.

At OCMD it seems like there isnt a lot of clubs for 21 and over, besides Seacrets and one or to other places.
Seacrets is all you need, besides there's more then enough bars so its all gravy.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-10-2007, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea seacrets is big, I also know of Hooters(who doesnt love that place) and the Purple Moose. But the best thing for drinkers in OC is that you can ride a bus anywere in the city so you dont have to worry about driving after a couple of drinks.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:42 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
yea seacrets is big, I also know of Hooters(who doesnt love that place) and the Purple Moose. But the best thing for drinkers in OC is that you can ride a bus anywere in the city so you dont have to worry about driving after a couple of drinks.
Thats true but CCB does have a point about all the underage peeps getting drunk and ruining the ambiance of OC. Damn youngins ruining us of age adults fun...............

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-10-2007, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

haha well I guess stay away from H20 that under 21 club.
Old 07-10-2007, 04:12 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
haha well I guess stay away from H20 that under 21 club.
There are drunk teenagers everywhere in OC not just H20. I mean it takes 45 minutes to get into Seacrets because the lines are huge with all these teenagers with fake ids trying to get in.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-10-2007, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

that sucks, is Seacrets good at catching these teenagers or do they actually get in so they feel cool? Because is I was 21 and over and there are a bunch of underage kids and they all get caught but come back thinking they can get in that would really suck.
Old 07-10-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
that sucks, is Seacrets good at catching these teenagers or do they actually get in so they feel cool? Because is I was 21 and over and there are a bunch of underage kids and they all get caught but come back thinking they can get in that would really suck.
Last time I was there, they were spotting fake ids left and right. One time someone was making a fuss and a cop came over to check the id and said it was legit and the bouncer had to point out why it was fake.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-10-2007, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

thats bad for the police force if they cant even spot a fake ID. I always thought big ass club at 54th street shopping center would go over well. It stinks that some places are being sold and just condos are being put up, My mom said Mertel beach is like that and my cousins went there and said it sucked and left 2 days early.
Old 07-10-2007, 04:29 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
thats bad for the police force if they cant even spot a fake ID. I always thought big ass club at 54th street shopping center would go over well. It stinks that some places are being sold and just condos are being put up, My mom said Mertel beach is like that and my cousins went there and said it sucked and left 2 days early.
I loathe Myrtle Beach.....................mainly for personal reasons............but Myrtle Beach is nothing like Ocean City.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-11-2007, 07:18 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Btw I have no problem with Cal Ripken being at the bottom of those lists above, plenty of way better athletes and players than Cal, he just played alot of games consecutively. I take a dump on Cal Ripken and his legacy.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote