Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 08-22-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I was looking at the schedule and I noticed that we face San Diego @ San Diego, New England, and Colts all in a 3 game stretch. That is a preety tough 3 games.
Since the time the schedule came out that stuck out to me..and hopefully we'll have the momentum built up by then to pull us though those games....
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 02:24 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was looking at the schedule and I noticed that we face San Diego @ San Diego, New England, and Colts all in a 3 game stretch. That is a preety tough 3 games.
YOU JUST NOTICED THIS!!!!??????

That was the first thing I saw while looking at the schedule, our second half of our schedule is friggin brutal!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea plus we have 3 cross country trips and that won't be fun also.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:11 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
YOU JUST NOTICED THIS!!!!??????

That was the first thing I saw while looking at the schedule, our second half of our schedule is friggin brutal!
Haha seriously. You just saw this? That's the hardest 3 game stretch possible. Like ERU said, that was the first thing that stuck out to me. I almost have the schedule memorized at this point.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea when I first looked at the schedule it was like in 3-D those will be our biggest test...the toughest stretch we ever faced...especially compared to the rest of our schedule..the rest of our schedule we play some good teams...cept for the Browns.. but not like them. Chargers great offense very good D, Colts great offense not so good d, and Pat's basically stacked in both...
Old 08-25-2007, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

does anybody know why trkaline got banned/suspended?
Old 08-25-2007, 02:51 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
does anybody know why trkaline got banned/suspended?
TR is actually one of my good friends, he got suspended because he had 2 infractions. 1 for making a Chris Beniot joke and one because he he said "Thats the sh*t" Instead of letting it automatically be censored as " Thats the ****" Which I honestly think is stupid, you can use context clues to figure out whats being said anyway. We mind as well crack down on people using the censors because you can figure out any cuss word pretty easily.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I see at least he isn't banned I thought he was a preety decent poster.

9,000th post woot!!!!!!!!!!!!woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!woot!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Old 08-25-2007, 05:12 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I see at least he isn't banned I thought he was a preety decent poster.

9,000th post woot!!!!!!!!!!!!woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!woot!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Yeah, he just wasn't 100% familiar with the rules here.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I am going to get a Ravens jersey for my b-day, who should I get? I already have

Bart Scott
Ed Reed
Ray Lewis
Willis McGahee
Mark Clayton
#86 customized.

I am leaning towards Ngata.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:36 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

I would say C-Mac would be a good investment...or Landry...I would get big Trevor Pryce but seein as he doesnt have much time left with us...Last year I woulda said Thomas but you'd look like a doofus so this is hard..
Old 09-03-2007, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea I took Scott over AD for Christmas because I would look like a dunce, Do they have Landry jerseys at stores? I got this Ed Reed for my b-day at that sports store in towson mall so we will need to exchange it there then get a jeresy from their I think.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:50 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Get a Demetrius Williams jersey
Old 09-03-2007, 12:11 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Didn't even think about him thats not a bad idea...
Old 09-03-2007, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I would love that but do they have them on sale or will I need to get it customized?
Old 09-03-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Dawan Landry is definitely going to be my next jersey...although I'll probably have to customize on NFL shop.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok so I'm watching NFL Total Access last night and all Eisen, Faulk, and Mariucci are doing is talking about how great Adalius Thomas is. Now he's great because he plays for the Patriots? Good how I hate the media.........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Ok so I'm watching NFL Total Access last night and all Eisen, Faulk, and Mariucci are doing is talking about how great Adalius Thomas is. Now he's great because he plays for the Patriots? Good how I hate the media.........
Thats only because the media doesn't talk about anyone on our team...
Old 09-07-2007, 02:24 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Thats only because the media doesn't talk about anyone on our team...
Not true, Deion is still loyal to the Ravens!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 09-07-2007, 02:27 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Yea and so does Michael Irvin, and Shannon Sharpe, we do have a few friends...but the majority wont mention our name...
Old 09-07-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Shannon Sharpe is a big supporter of the Ravens. Did anyone see the clip of him from a game when McNair went down and Boller went in? I forget what he said but it was hilarious, whatever it was it was obviously showing he was not a fan of Kyle Boller.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Yea and so does Michael Irvin, and Shannon Sharpe, we do have a few friends...but the majority wont mention our name...
Yeah I'm pretty sure thats what got Irvin fired.......

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 09-07-2007, 02:34 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Yeah I'm pretty sure thats what got Irvin fired.......
Coulda been considering were not supposed to exist unless we're playing a juggernaut team that they have to talk about then were thrown in there real quickly then they move on...
Old 09-07-2007, 02:36 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

I have already seen us mentioned quadruple the times we were last season possibly because were 4th in power rankings...
Old 09-07-2007, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Shannon Sharpe is a big supporter of the Ravens. Did anyone see the clip of him from a game when McNair went down and Boller went in? I forget what he said but it was hilarious, whatever it was it was obviously showing he was not a fan of Kyle Boller.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=p3DVnn7bzpQ

I remember one time we went up to New England and it was the game Boller just scrambled out and dropped the football and then the TV announcer said that Billick said "the thing I like about Boller is he never makes the same mistake twice." And Sharpe bashed him for it. I think after our 6-10 season at one point Sharpe said we should fire Billick.