Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 10-16-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I'm not against displaying Willis hatred, especially at the game, just that particular campaign. I hate the guy (:)), and I stand by what I see as all the fair criticism I have had towards him.
Hey hate him all you want but its all whatever if you think about it. We got a good back and you got good draft picks. I find it kind of similar to the Raven fans attitude towards Jamal Lewis and his departure but again we're better off without him as is Buffalo. Any way with CMac out I officially withdraw my prediction for the game and am scared.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Hey hate him all you want but its all whatever if you think about it. We got a good back and you got good draft picks. I find it kind of similar to the Raven fans attitude towards Jamal Lewis and his departure but again we're better off without him as is Buffalo. Any way with CMac out I officially withdraw my prediction for the game and am scared.
It's really a good thing when people are reasonable. And Polish.

Edwards did manage to exploit Revis for a good portion of the Jets game, hopefully he can recognize and attack the weakness with McAlister out.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
It's really a good thing when people are reasonable. And Polish.

Edwards did manage to exploit Revis for a good portion of the Jets game, hopefully he can recognize and attack the weakness with McAlister out.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 11:35 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As if my birthday and hockey season didn't already do it, October is officially the greatest month there is.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Irish>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Polish :)

Now about the game, I want to see how Trent Edwards does
Old 10-17-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Obviously McAlister out is a huge loss, but I absolutely love Derrick Martin, as I've made clear before. Hopefully he gets the start over Corey Ivy because I'd love to see what he can do.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:33 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My buddy is a huge Ravens homer and he's trying to tell me that the Bills injury problems are nothing compared to the Ravens and that Bills fans need to quit crying about hurt players
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who was injured 4 the Bills?
Old 10-22-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
who was injured 4 the Bills?
we have 9 players on IR including almost every defensive starter
Old 10-22-2007, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

ouch!

Both teams had some good players out.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:02 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
ouch!

Both teams had some good players out.
Buffalo is so decimated by injuries we have a guy who was a practice squad WR like 3 weeks ago starting at FS
Old 10-22-2007, 03:32 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even with injuries we are a team going nowhere if we can't even beat the Bills.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A question for Ravens fans...

If Suggs does not return to Baltimore next year, would OLB be your #1 priority or would you still prefer a stud CB?

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

It will be who ever has the best talent at the position and our draft spot.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:50 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
A question for Ravens fans...

If Suggs does not return to Baltimore next year, would OLB be your #1 priority or would you still prefer a stud CB?

We have Antwan Barnes to take Suggs's spot should he decide to leave us. I say we either go CB or Andre Woodson with our first pick.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
We have Antwan Barnes to take Suggs's spot should he decide to leave us. I say we either go CB or Andre Woodson with our first pick.
I know everyone wants a corner and at this point I can't blame em, but I've said for a bit now that I love Derrick Martin and I think if he gets his shot he could shine. I know the odds are probably against him but I just want him to get a shot to possibly become a starter. Andre Woodson would be a godsend, but as bad as we may look right now, I don't think we'll be that bad. I think Woodson and Brohm will fight it out to be the first quarterback taken, but both will end up top 10. I would love Matt Ryan in the first round, as of now I think we'll find ourselves in the 15-20 range, and that could be where his stock lies. 2nd round I'd like to see us go for a receiver, a guy with size and physicality who can give us some stability as a 4th receiver, because I'm not sure about Yamon and Darling will be gone. If Limas Sweed somehow slips with his season ending injury that would be amazing.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea I think we need a physical WR like Anquan Boldin or Dwayne Bowe, and hopefully Ozzie works his magic and they become as good as either one of them.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is RB a concern for yall given McGahee's injury history?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

not at all, McGahee is borderline unstoppable:) and Musa is good, plus we got PJ Daniels and Mike Anderson.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think RB is a big concern for us. Not worried about Willis but we need a backup/change of pace back, I was really hoping for Lorenzo Booker cause thats somethin we need badly a smaller burner type of RB. Musa is ok but he is injury prone and is a UFA at the end of the season, mike Anderson is garbage, and PJ Daniels is now an injury concern. RB is a 2nd rd need IMO.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
I think RB is a big concern for us. Not worried about Willis but we need a backup/change of pace back, I was really hoping for Lorenzo Booker cause thats somethin we need badly a smaller burner type of RB. Musa is ok but he is injury prone and is a UFA at the end of the season, mike Anderson is garbage, and PJ Daniels is now an injury concern. RB is a 2nd rd need IMO.
You should draft Anthony Aldridge. Faster than hell
Old 10-25-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Danny Woodhead?
But yeah the backups are pretty garbage. If Musa could stay healthy that would be fantastic, same w/ PJ and Anderson is like 30 i think

Old 10-25-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Anderson gotta be 33-34 now.
Old 10-26-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I agree, I think running back should be addressed with one of our top 3 picks. A reliable backup is definitely needed. Musa may be gone next year, along with Mike, who I don't think is garbage but is 34. P.J. is just an enigma and I don't see Cory Ross contributing in the RB department. I actually wouldn't mind us going for a back as early as the second round, kinda like the Bengals did with Kenny Irons. He has to be a good value though. It's more likely that we look at a running back second day, somewhere around the 4th round. I like Justin Forsett as a possible suitor. He's a tough runner and I just think he could be one of those guys that is a great NFL reserve back, i.e. Kevin Faulk. Who knows, with all the underclassmen running backs that could enter this draft, we could find ourselves a great steal on day 2. It'll be interesting but I agree, I want us to go after a running back in the draft who can be a stable #2 for a long time.
Old 10-26-2007, 07:06 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Keon Lattimore anybody?