Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 06-03-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea the reminance of Tropical storm Barry. Plus Baltimore is supposed to get a lot of rain.
Old 06-03-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Talking Knocked Up

Paul Rudd in full Orioles gear.

Jersey, fitted hat

enough reason to give it 4 stars and to spend nine dollars watching.

o yes it was funny too. but that all went out once paul rudd was there standing in an orioles jersey!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was out fishing in the rain today when all of a sudden rainfall of biblical proportions began to fall and I nearly drowned.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 12:10 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup rained here allllllllllllllllll day
Old 06-04-2007, 07:01 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it better not rain on thursday
thats my prom!

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 08:17 AM    (permalink
barreh
Rookie

barreh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. iam a die hard ravens fan and have been a fan since 1999. i think we are gonna learn from our mistakes in the playoffs last year and win superbowl XLII.
barreh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 08:31 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like that attitude barreh
Old 06-04-2007, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
I was out fishing in the rain today when all of a sudden rainfall of biblical proportions began to fall and I nearly drowned.
yea I noticed that, it was a slight drizzle then there was a insane down poor.

I just learned today that somtimes Sharks get into the chesepeake bay.
Old 06-04-2007, 08:50 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin View Post
it better not rain on thursday
thats my prom!
dang your prom is late, when does your school go to senior week.
Old 06-04-2007, 10:10 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
dang your prom is late, when does your school go to senior week.
well i graduate on the 11th and the week after is senior week
i goto a private school so thats why the scheduling is a tad wierd

Go Ravens!
Old 06-04-2007, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea that is preety late, stay safe, a girl from my schools 09 class had a kid at senior week and she has no way of finding the father, thats how drunk she got.
Old 06-04-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
yea that is preety late, stay safe, a girl from my schools 09 class had a kid at senior week and she has no way of finding the father, thats how drunk she got.
ok
i admit it

i am the father

Go Ravens!
Old 06-04-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

haha I always feel bad for those ladies that cant find the father and they brought in like 10 guys for paternity tests to some TV show.
Old 06-04-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
haha I always feel bad for those ladies that cant find the father and they brought in like 10 guys for paternity tests to some TV show.
that tv show is the maury show hosted by a DC native... that show is ridiculous..
haha

Go Ravens!
Old 06-04-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea I actually like to watch Maury, but I think it got taken off the air or something.
Old 06-04-2007, 04:15 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
09 Class? so what she's like 15-16 years old?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

good catch, I meant 06, 09 is my class, OC better watch out that year. I always in a way feel bad for like 15-16 year old mothers.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:23 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yea I noticed that, it was a slight drizzle then there was a insane down poor.

I just learned today that somtimes Sharks get into the chesepeake bay.
The bay is home to Grey Nurse Sharks.......any body of water that connects to the ocean in any way has Sharks in it or could have sharks in it.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 06-05-2007, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea in Science I heard a great white or something got at the edge of the bay near virginia. That is preety crazy.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:05 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

I don't step foot in any body of salt water because I have a very large fear of Sharks. If you go to OCMD and go to the end of the boardwalk in a glass case is a stuffed Shark that was caught in OCMD and it is friggin massive!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 06-05-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea I know what you are talking about, that thing is gigantic. It is by Harrisons harbor watch, that place is awesome has anybody ever been there?
Old 06-05-2007, 02:19 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
yea I know what you are talking about, that thing is gigantic. It is by Harrisons harbor watch, that place is awesome has anybody ever been there?
Nah never been, but dam I love OCMD. Best thing in the world is to sit out on an ocean side balcony and just listen to the ocean, drink beers, smoke cigars, play cards is just so peaceful!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 06-05-2007, 02:31 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Nah never been, but dam I love OCMD. Best thing in the world is to sit out on an ocean side balcony and just listen to the ocean, drink beers, smoke cigars, play cards is just so peaceful!
You just explained nirvana! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea I cant drink beer yet, I like to go to Jolly Roger water park, that is so fun.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:44 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yea I cant drink beer yet, I like to go to Jolly Roger water park, that is so fun.
I started at 17 so you're what 16? :D Seriously kids don't drink and drive!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote