Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 07-02-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suggs easily over Thomas, about equal production at 3-4 OLB and 6 years younger and a ton more potential.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:29 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

suggs is a freak whose uber young and uber good
drooooool at his potential

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 03:06 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where in the blue hell did the McGahee support from ERU come from?????????

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 03:08 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, I don't know dude, I'm filling up with confidence about the team this year, it's coming from out of nowhere.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 03:10 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Haha, I don't know dude, I'm filling up with confidence about the team this year, it's coming from out of nowhere.
Ok, its all good then. So I need an accomplice to break McNair's leg come training camp, you down?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 07-08-2007, 03:14 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Ok, its all good then. So I need an accomplice to break McNair's leg come training camp, you down?
Hmm I can't afford that bad karma with no health insurance, but a friend of mine would definitely be down, so I'll put you in touch with him.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 07-08-2007, 03:17 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Hmm I can't afford that bad karma with no health insurance, but a friend of mine would definitely be down, so I'll put you in touch with him.
LMAO, so in other words I have to do the crime and time myself? How about I just jump on this filling up with confidence thing with you instead?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-08-2007, 03:24 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
LMAO, so in other words I have to do the crime and time myself? How about I just jump on this filling up with confidence thing with you instead?
No I would hook you up with a friend of mine and you would both do the crime and no time cause his dad is a detective your safe! But I just got confidence that Dan Cody and Antwan Barnes will fill in fine for AD, and that Willis would perform ok. I still have zero confidence in Jarrett Johnson and Steve McNair.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 07-08-2007, 09:45 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

have faith man I think McNair will do better because McGahee is better out of the backfield catching passes then Jamal, plus when Billick was calling plays he did decent now we get a full season of Billick calling plays.
Old 07-08-2007, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why do you guys like boller over mcnair? when i saw boller play the steelers, he didnt play all that well.is it because boller has a better deep ball then mcnair?
Old 07-08-2007, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I am still trying to figure that out also. I think because McNair had a bad playoff game and cant run a real vertical offense like Boller.
Old 07-08-2007, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I am still trying to figure that out also. I think because McNair had a bad playoff game and cant run a real vertical offense like Boller.
imo id take mcnair..hes tougher,has better running ability,and hes reliable.while boller is i think a cal system product.i still think you need a qb in one of the upcoming drafts where i dont see boller as the future franchise qb.
Old 07-08-2007, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I am not so sure about mobility, but I think we consider Smith our future starting QB.
Old 07-08-2007, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
I am not so sure about mobility, but I think we consider Smith our future starting QB.
why????? i dont see that at all
Old 07-08-2007, 12:54 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:

The future is very bleak if it depends upon a 5th round garbage QB...........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-08-2007, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
The future is very bleak if it depends upon a 5th round garbage QB...........
thats what im thinking
Old 07-08-2007, 12:58 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
thats what im thinking
Dear God me and a Stiller fan agree, what is the world coming to...........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-08-2007, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

well considering that he was a late 1st early 2nd round prospect that his stock fell because of a bad championship game were his o-line didnt perform there best. We will have to wait and see but I think he will come in as the 3rd string QB and learn a bit.
Old 07-08-2007, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
well considering that he was a late 1st early 2nd round prospect that his stock fell because of a bad championship game were his o-line didnt perform there best. We will have to wait and see but I think he will come in as the 3rd string QB and learn a bit.
well flordias d is good but thats what smith will be seeing all year long in the pros...i never thought smith was a first round or second round prospect,i thought he was a second day qb.hes too short imo.and i dont think he shoulda won the heisman...
Old 07-08-2007, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

what does the heisman have to do w/ NFL prospect, he had a great year and deserved to be in consideration. Either way we will just have to wait and see.
Old 07-08-2007, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
what does the heisman have to do w/ NFL prospect, he had a great year and deserved to be in consideration. Either way we will just have to wait and see.
he had a great year but i thought he shouldnt of won it..thats all im saying...we will wait and see if he turns out good or not..who knows, but he may turn out like all these other heisman qbs like wienke or the oklahoma qb that i cant think of right now
Old 07-08-2007, 01:06 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
The Championship debacle was part of his fall, so was his numerous off the field problems, not to mention having 2 actual 1st round receivers, and oh wait yeah being a Kordell Stewart clone! I can't wait till Drew Olsen beats him out so I can laugh and ridicule all you Troy fanboys...........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-08-2007, 01:07 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
he had a great year but i thought he shouldnt of won it..thats all im saying...we will wait and see if he turns out good or not..who knows, but he may turn out like all these other heisman qbs like wienke or theoklahoma qb that i cant think of right now

Jason White

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-08-2007, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

well w/ a lot of people his off the field issues dont make people nevous.

and Heinzward, that Oklahoma QB had glass knees so he couldnt play.
Old 07-08-2007, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Jason White
yes thank you