Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-19-2008, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WTF PEOPLE! Leonard Little is the scum of the earth, a KILLER!!!

Last edited by Im_a_Romosexual : 04-19-2008 at 10:02 PM.
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 10:01 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Least classy guy=Vince Wilfork
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 10:10 PM    (permalink
JoeSixPac
Rookie

JoeSixPac hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Classiest (In no order)
-TO crying while defending Romo, iunno if this is classy but it showed a different side of TO
-LaDanian Tomlinson, always very humble. aside from last years disrespect towards Belichick, which was deserved albeit, LT is very classy
-Peyton Manning/Brett Farve, classey QBs with respect for the game and its players
-Marvin Harrison, really humble and is never a problem
-Warrick Dunn, has gone threw a lot and great, charitable guy

Classless (in no order)
-Albert Haynesworth stomping
-Bill Belichick (insert any incident). this guys is the most classless guy in the NFL. he cheats, makes a mockery of the injury system, terrible guy to interview, rude to the media, and leaves the field early in XLII.
-Pacman Jones, you would think he would learn not to get arrested after like the 5th time
-Old TO/Randy Moss, real cancers in the locker room, but have since cleaned up their games.
-Ricky Williams, hurt his career and single handily destroyed the falcons franchise in the past couple of years.

Kojak Sports Blog (my blog)
I like only two teams, the Steelers, and whoever beats the Patriots.
JoeSixPac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 10:16 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TJ Houshmanzadeh (sp?)- while he can back it up, his team can't and him cleaning off his shoes with a terrible towel was dumb and classless, especially since they have been getting owned by everyone everywhere the past oh 15 years?? yea.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 10:47 PM    (permalink
MasterShake
Rookie

MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.

Bryant Young, 49ers

Still hasn't retired officially...rumors are he could play another year.
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 11:20 PM    (permalink
FLORIDA PACKER
Rookie

FLORIDA PACKER hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Thumbs down

FLOP 5:

5. Rodney Harrison (cheap shot artist)
4. Albert Haynesworth (cleats guys in the face)
3. Chad Johnson (used to back him, but with all the B.S. he's pulling no more)
2. Kimo Von Olehoffen (For "Accidentally" driving through and tearing up Carson Palmer's Knee).
1. Terrell Owens (probably the worst Teammate in history)

TOP 5:
5. Donald Driver
4. Warrick Dunn
3. A.J. Hawk
2. Marvin Harrison
1. Walter Payton (I never seen him play as I was born in 88 but my dad has always spoken favorably about him, and I've heard about all the awesome things he did. Rest in peace)
FLORIDA PACKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 11:26 PM    (permalink
thefridge15
Rookie

thefridge15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefridge15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefridge15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefridge15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefridge15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefridge15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefridge15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefridge15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefridge15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefridge15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefridge15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get the Randy Moss ass act picks, but I think you can disregard the packer fan mooning. Yeah he's an ass act because of the ref water bottle squirt, walking off the field, "straight cash homie", but dont count the mooning. Everyone likes to give it to the rival fans, it was the playoffs, emotions running high, and Joe "I love the Packers" Buck blew the whole thing out of proportion.
Old 04-19-2008, 11:34 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

top 5? I'm sure I'm missing some people, but this is off the top of my head and browsing this thread.

1. Warrick Dunn - speaks for himself
2. Derrick Brooks - ". anyone who has seen or heard him mic'd up after the hit that ended Gannon's career should know as well.
3. Ben Roethlisberger - seems like a really nice guy. srsly.
4. Torry Holt - again, really friendly, nice, intellectual person
5. Tony Dungy - nothing bad can be said about this man.

Bottom 5:

1. Bill Belichick - complete turd and POS
2. Jerramy Stevens - "
3. TO - selfish turd, spit on Hall.
4. Phillip Rivers - class guy off the field, but man does he look like an idiot when he's on it. QBs shouldn't spout their mouths off like he does.
5. A tie between a few former Miami players: Ray Lewis for his pathetic dancing and screaming, Shockey for being a hothead, and Sean Taylor (RIP) for spitting on Michael Pittman and being a headhunter.

No PacMan Jones....why? The man has a problem and really shouldn't be associated with the NFL. I exclude players that don't have an "NFL lifestyle" to them....players that don't change from HS to the pros.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with the Randy Moss mooning either. It was pretty funny and Packers fans seriously need to stop getting so defensive and develop a sense of humor.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marques Colston is class every time makes a TD catch.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 11:49 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't Peyton Manning get in some trouble for sexual harassment or something at Tennessee?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

#1 Class Act = Marvin Harrison.

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Flippa View Post
#1 Class Act = Marvin Harrison.
100% agreee

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:15 AM    (permalink
DragonFireKai
Veteran

DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Didn't Peyton Manning get in some trouble for sexual harassment or something at Tennessee?
He mooned the AD.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
The Destroyer Is Manifest!
I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk
DragonFireKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:48 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Class Acts

1. Kyle Vanden Bosch - First person to come to mind, though maybe not the worthiest. Drafted by Arizona, but was riddled with injuries his entire time there. He left in FA, and signed with the Titans for vet minimum. He then recorded a 12.5 Sack season, and was rewarded a long-term deal. An extremely nice guy, and that only makes him more likeable. He goes all out on every play, and has expressed his appreciation for the Titans and the Nashville community whenever he's given the chance.

2. Tony Dungy - Basically default on this. Always polite and respectful to everyone. I admire his perserverance in overcoming all of the obstacles he's been faced with. I don't think anyone dislikes this man, and if they do, they belong on the "Ass Acts" list.

3. Warrick Dunn - Again, default. With all that he's done with his organization to help needy mothers is awesome. You not only have to admire someone who's generous, but also someone who helps women. Chivalry is not dead.

4. Donovan McNabb - The dude not only is the QB in Philly and is scrutinized heavily for not being perfect, but he also had to deal with the TO ordeal and the media makes it seem like there's a never ending QB controversy there. Plus, all the injuries he tends to get. Yet, McNabb has handled it better than most people would be able to. Most young QB's would have imploded after all that McNabb has had to put up with, let alone play at a Pro Bowl level.

5. Drew Brees - Elected to sign with New Orleans the season after Katrina. He knowingly took on the burden of that situation, and helped give that city a positive to combat the massive negative. Though, you can't leave the rest of the Saints out.

Ass Acts

1. Bill Belichick - I don't have to explain, do I?

2. Rodney Harrison - Notoriously dirty player, but after he re-injured his knee when he was legally blocked by Bobby Wade, he started complaining and accusing Wade of delivering a dirty hit. What a hypocrite.

3. Shawne Merriman - Busted for using steroids, and is noted for doing a celebratory dance after he sacks a QB. That alone is classless, but what takes the cake is him saying that Jeff Fisher issued a "hit" on him after Merriman knocked Vince Young off of his feet after Young had handed the ball off to the RB. After practically everyone and their mother refuted that notion, Merriman later changed his mind about his allegation. Heh..

4. Terrell Owens - He's still a major Jerkasaurus Rex.

5. Phillip Rivers - Like etk said. The guy is ok off of the field, but on it, he must live in his own world. The sad thing is that it doesn't matter if his opponent just made him use his chin strap as a pacifier or what. He'll continue to talk, point, and argue with a fan or two.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 04-20-2008 at 12:52 AM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 01:16 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For those who said Ben, my cousin went to Miami and said that he was a huge d-bag. (Although my cousin is a Browns fan, this was before he was drafted by the Steelers.)
Old 04-20-2008, 01:21 AM    (permalink
gdamac
Veteran

gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.

Class (In no particular order):
Peyton Manning
Maurice Jone-Drew
Nnmadi Asomugha (Yeah, I am a fan, but he has class)
Anthony Gonzalez
Chad Pennington

gdamac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 01:23 AM    (permalink
gdamac
Veteran

gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Class Acts

1. Kyle Vanden Bosch - First person to come to mind, though maybe not the worthiest. Drafted by Arizona, but was riddled with injuries his entire time there. He left in FA, and signed with the Titans for vet minimum. He then recorded a 12.5 Sack season, and was rewarded a long-term deal. An extremely nice guy, and that only makes him more likeable. He goes all out on every play, and has expressed his appreciation for the Titans and the Nashville community whenever he's given the chance.

2. Tony Dungy - Basically default on this. Always polite and respectful to everyone. I admire his perserverance in overcoming all of the obstacles he's been faced with. I don't think anyone dislikes this man, and if they do, they belong on the "Ass Acts" list.

3. Warrick Dunn - Again, default. With all that he's done with his organization to help needy mothers is awesome. You not only have to admire someone who's generous, but also someone who helps women. Chivalry is not dead.

4. Donovan McNabb - The dude not only is the QB in Philly and is scrutinized heavily for not being perfect, but he also had to deal with the TO ordeal and the media makes it seem like there's a never ending QB controversy there. Plus, all the injuries he tends to get. Yet, McNabb has handled it better than most people would be able to. Most young QB's would have imploded after all that McNabb has had to put up with, let alone play at a Pro Bowl level.

5. Drew Brees - Elected to sign with New Orleans the season after Katrina. He knowingly took on the burden of that situation, and helped give that city a positive to combat the massive negative. Though, you can't leave the rest of the Saints out.

Ass Acts

1. Bill Belichick - I don't have to explain, do I?

2. Rodney Harrison - Notoriously dirty player, but after he re-injured his knee when he was legally blocked by Bobby Wade, he started complaining and accusing Wade of delivering a dirty hit. What a hypocrite.

3. Shawne Merriman - Busted for using steroids, and is noted for doing a celebratory dance after he sacks a QB. That alone is classless, but what takes the cake is him saying that Jeff Fisher issued a "hit" on him after Merriman knocked Vince Young off of his feet after Young had handed the ball off to the RB. After practically everyone and their mother refuted that notion, Merriman later changed his mind about his allegation. Heh..

4. Terrell Owens - He's still a major Jerkasaurus Rex.

5. Phillip Rivers - Like etk said. The guy is ok off of the field, but on it, he must live in his own world. The sad thing is that it doesn't matter if his opponent just made him use his chin strap as a pacifier or what. He'll continue to talk, point, and argue with a fan or two.
good lists

gdamac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 02:39 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Brees would have signed with Miami had they not passed on him.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 02:51 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Like how Peyton Mannig berated his OL after losing playoff game after playoff game? Give me a ******* break dude. Brady is the man.
Do me a favor and tell me where exactly I said Peyton Manning in my post. Wait, I didnt, that's right.

How about give me a break dude, at least read before you have a hissy. But I stand by what I said about Brady, no way is he a class act.

Edit: It makes me sad that I havent seen any more Rod Smith love. He was the master of classy, as well as Ed McCaffery.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Last edited by the decider13 : 04-20-2008 at 03:21 AM.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 04:29 AM    (permalink
DancingMonkey
Rookie

DancingMonkey hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I might be wrong here, but hasn't anyone else seen Marvin Harrison pout like a baby on the sidelines during games? I agree 100% with him being classy in the fact that he doesn't run his mouth, and he's never been a headache by any means. I swear I've seen him showing the same body language LDT did during this past year's playoffs that got him skewered, and never really heard it commented on.

Or maybe I'm just crazy. :P

And amen to the one Leonard Little post.
DancingMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 06:14 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingMonkey View Post
I might be wrong here, but hasn't anyone else seen Marvin Harrison pout like a baby on the sidelines during games? I agree 100% with him being classy in the fact that he doesn't run his mouth, and he's never been a headache by any means. I swear I've seen him showing the same body language LDT did during this past year's playoffs that got him skewered, and never really heard it commented on.

Or maybe I'm just crazy. :P

And amen to the one Leonard Little post.
I think I know what you're talking about in regards to Marvin Harrison and I don't think he was pouting like a baby, I think he was just upset at the situation.

Class is not defined as never getting angry or upset. Class is how you handle a situation (most likely one that would get angry or upset). And I think going to the sideline and discussing your situation with the coach / QB is a lot more classy than bitching on the field.

I think what makes Marvin Harrison a class act is when he reaches the end zone, he doesn't need to celebrate it. Its not the first time he's been there and he knows it won't be the last time. Not many wide receivers can resist celebrating their success like no one else has ever seen an end zone before.

Pretty much anyone who can do their job, and not expect to be patted on the back like a 9 month old baby who just took its first step is a class act. This includes all (but not restricted to) defensive players that walk back to the huddle and keep their focus after a big play.

Nothing speaks for your lack of class like doing a dance or talking smack after you tackle / sack someone (and no, I'm not speaking about just merriman - there are plenty of defensive players on every team who think they're hot shots because they made 1 play).

As a bengals fan I've seen plenty of end zone dancing and I don't really care if you dance or don't dance - but its certainly not classy.

Tony Dungy has class. The way he handles every situation he has been in is almost the exact definition of class.

Peyton Manning doesn't exemplify class - I see why people are posting it, but he doesn't handle himself or the situations he's in with the most class. Thats not to say he isn't a class act, but he's not on the extreme side of class that you would want to put him in the top 5.

Also, I believe Joe Gibbs is a class act. He's been in some really bad situations and some really good situations, and he handled them all pretty well.

I think Mercury Morris (I know he's not involved with the league as a coach / player right now) has the least amount of class out of anyone - I've never seen anyone talk as much as trash (and sing??) as he does every single year that ESPN brings him out to talk about a team that may or may not go undefeated. And the only guy that can possibly top Mercury Morris is Pac-man Jones - "making it rain" isn't exactly classy.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:30 AM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Like how Peyton Mannig berated his OL after losing playoff game after playoff game? Give me a ******* break dude. Brady is the man.
Yeah cause saying we had some problems in protection is berating the OL. Watch Brady's post game of the Raven's gave this year. He never once gives the Ravens credit for a good game, but says that his team did a lot of things wrong.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
1. Westbrook sliding on the 1 to not take the TD
Yep, won me a fantasy game :)
Old 04-20-2008, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Solomon
Veteran

Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSixPac View Post
Classiest (In no order)
-TO crying while defending Romo, iunno if this is classy but it showed a different side of TO
-LaDanian Tomlinson, always very humble. aside from last years disrespect towards Belichick, which was deserved albeit, LT is very classy
-Peyton Manning/Brett Farve, classey QBs with respect for the game and its players
-Marvin Harrison, really humble and is never a problem
-Warrick Dunn, has gone threw a lot and great, charitable guy

Classless (in no order)
-Albert Haynesworth stomping
-Bill Belichick (insert any incident). this guys is the most classless guy in the NFL. he cheats, makes a mockery of the injury system, terrible guy to interview, rude to the media, and leaves the field early in XLII.
-Pacman Jones, you would think he would learn not to get arrested after like the 5th time
-Old TO/Randy Moss, real cancers in the locker room, but have since cleaned up their games.
-Ricky Williams, hurt his career and single handily destroyed the falcons franchise in the past couple of years.
Ricky Williams? Did you mean Michael Vick or Dolphins instead of Falcons?
Old 04-20-2008, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Solomon
Veteran

Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.

Class Acts - Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor! Two of my favourite players.

His career is still young but Joe Thomas has seemed like a great guy with a team first personality.