Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 02-26-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Ware_HITStick
Rookie

Ware_HITStick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Who's on our Free Agent list?

Who are we trying to pick up, or who have we picked up, i've been busy and have not been able to pay too much attention
Old 02-26-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
mtmock
Rookie

mtmock needs more cowbell.

Leonard Davis OT/OG from the cardinals...backup QB and possibly a DB

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!
mtmock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:31 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These are the guys on my radar... Hopefully some of them are on the Boys radar as well.

Player Pos. FA Type Ht. Wt. Exp.
Jon Stinchcomb - OT UFA 6-5 315 4 - > Flozell
Eric Steinbach - OG UFA 6-6 290 4 - Cream of the crop.
Ken Hamlin - S UFA 6-2 209 4 - I wouldn't shed a tear.
LaVar Arrington - LB Released 6-3 257 7 - Could be the Merriman type that Phillips is seeminly looking for. Could also be a bargain. I'm not worried about injury with our depth. Love his swagger.
Kris Dielman - OG UFA 6-4 310 4 - I like him, but I have my doubts on his worth.
Derrick Dockery - OG UFA 6-6 345 4 - Bring him in Jerry.
Patrick Kerney - DE UFA 6-5 273 8
Floyd Womack - OT UFA 6-4 330 6
Donnie Edwards - LB UFA 6-2 227 11 - Been lovin' him long time. It'd be Christmas for me if he was the only signing.
Deon Grant - S UFA 6-2 210 7
Robaire Smith - DE UFA 6-4 328 7
Montrae Holland - OG UFA 6-2 322 4 - Underrated favorite.
Jacob Bell - OG RFA 6-4 295 3 - Will probably be resigned, but I like him.
Jake Scott - OG RFA 6-5 295 3
Jordan Black - OT/OG UFA 6-5 310 4 - Any OL from KC is welcomed.
Ryan Lilja - OG RFA 6-2 290 3
Najeh Davenport - RB UFA 6-1 247 5

* Favorites in bold.

Last edited by D-Unit : 02-28-2007 at 02:43 AM.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:03 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Damon Huard is off the market so, I guess that's out. Joey Harringon anyone?

I hope not. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:57 PM    (permalink
jdnoyes
Rookie

jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.jdnoyes could make a wolverine purr.

If anybody is interested here are the actual terms of Gurode's contract per Todd Archer (DMN). 6 year 30M, 10M sign base salaries of 600K, 2M, 2.4M, 3M, 5.5M, 6.5M, so more of a 4 year 18M in actuality. For any ametuer cap guys like me out there my little spreadsheet shows we have around 15M under the cap factoring in that we will pay TO and TG's bonuses up front and not prorate them. Our cap room will go over 20M as soon as Bledsoe is released.Don't have the numbers on McBriar yet, and i'd expect Culombo to take some of that room as well.

Free agency should be interesting, but I still believe we'll hold onto most of the cap room we have, maybe sign a couple of second tier guys, resign Columbo and work a long term big money deal for Romo.
jdnoyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Poet3334 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Good call D-Unit on Stinchcomb. That may be where we do the most business. You can unearth some good players on that second tier of free agents. Stinchcomb is a good player.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Poet3334 is offline   Reply With Quote