Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 03-08-2007, 07:06 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was that when he caught it in the corner w/ one hand?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Was that when he caught it in the corner w/ one hand?
No. I think that was against the lions. But that was one of the most amazing catches i've ever seen.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 11:20 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess even mein furur losses a little bit. Man I wish he could still do this!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...d=11519 60980

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:21 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I guess even mein furur losses a little bit. Man I wish he could still do this!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...d=11519 60980
Dein Furher is sehr gut und er kann alle machen. :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:50 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Dein Furher is sehr gut und er kann alle machen. :)
Yeah, I dropped out of Deutsch in highschool. Solo hablo Espanol y ingles. You gotta help me out a bit with that.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 03-21-2007, 10:30 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I dropped out of Deutsch in highschool. Solo hablo Espanol y ingles. You gotta help me out a bit with that.
Your leader is very good and can do everything.

Old 03-21-2007, 10:39 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Your leader is very good and can do everything.
Ya, Brett ist prima. ?

they get smoked.

Old 03-21-2007, 10:39 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Ya, Brett ist prima. ?
Stimmt (true) :)

Old 03-22-2007, 02:59 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

http://www.bergstromauto.com/en_US/

I heard that they played this Favre clip at the Vikings game. Was anyone there to see it?

they get smoked.

Old 03-22-2007, 03:18 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Everytime you put them in a bowl
they get smoked

everytime is it town i cant stop laughing

also i never knew Underwood ran 4.38 in the 40-yard dash

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/20...erwood_marviel
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:51 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

M1Koter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Everytime you put them in a bowl
they get smoked

I always knew he was athletic, yes I did know that and I'm really hoping he can emerge this year

Quote:
Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate
M1Koter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 04:54 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
they get smoked

Couldn't be more true! :)

Old 03-22-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://www.bergstromauto.com/en_US/

I heard that they played this Favre clip at the Vikings game. Was anyone there to see it?
I WAS THERE! and I saw it, pretty funny.

Old 03-23-2007, 12:36 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I WAS THERE! and I saw it, pretty funny.
HA, what did the vikings fans have to say about that one?

Brett slamming the vikings in person. That's dank.

they get smoked.

Old 03-29-2007, 12:29 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

they get smoked.

Old 03-29-2007, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay I am madly in love with Brett Favre (straight style) he used to be somewhat of a prick though...he came to an autograph signing at Scheels in Eau Claire about 10-11 years ago I think it was. He refused to sign anything until they got him a beer. hmmmm. There was a line completely through our mall and we all waited for like 2 extra hours because of this. It was around the time when he was addicted to Vicadin soo I dont hold it against him. Plus autograph signings would get annoying. I didnt think anything of it though at the time and have no real reason of posting this, butt yeah.

Brett 4 Life
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
HA, what did the vikings fans have to say about that one?

Brett slamming the vikings in person. That's dank.
I dont remeber, the 2 around us were drunk anyway

Old 03-29-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Okay I am madly in love with Brett Favre (straight style) he used to be somewhat of a prick though...he came to an autograph signing at Scheels in Eau Claire about 10-11 years ago I think it was. He refused to sign anything until they got him a beer. hmmmm. There was a line completely through our mall and we all waited for like 2 extra hours because of this. It was around the time when he was addicted to Vicadin soo I dont hold it against him. Plus autograph signings would get annoying. I didnt think anything of it though at the time and have no real reason of posting this, butt yeah.

Brett 4 Life
When I was at a Football camp Adalius Thomas was there signing autographs. He got pissed off cuz no one said thank you or nothin. I did :)

Old 03-29-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
When I was at a Football camp Adalius Thomas was there signing autographs. He got pissed off cuz no one said thank you or nothin. I did :)
Thats so nice of you :)

Old 04-01-2007, 11:48 AM    (permalink

Brett Favre is still the best QB in the league. He just does not have a good enough supporting cast around him.
Old 04-01-2007, 11:57 AM    (permalink

other than an underrated Donald Driver he had almost no help last year.

HB-Ahman Green good but was hurt a lot and was not as effective because of the O-Line play
FB Brandon Miree good but he was hurt for most of the season
#2WR Greg Jennings helped out early in the season but was nonfactor once he got hurt
#3 WR he had a #3 WR?
TE Bubba Franks has always been slow but he used to be able to catch and now he cannot even do that
O-Line has a lot of potential but was too young last year to help (except for Clifton and Wells and Tauscher when he was healthy)
Old 04-01-2007, 12:11 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50 View Post
other than an underrated Donald Driver he had almost no help last year.

HB-Ahman Green good but was hurt a lot and was not as effective because of the O-Line play
FB Brandon Miree good but he was hurt for most of the season
#2WR Greg Jennings helped out early in the season but was nonfactor once he got hurt
#3 WR he had a #3 WR?
TE Bubba Franks has always been slow but he used to be able to catch and now he cannot even do that
O-Line has a lot of potential but was too young last year to help (except for Clifton and Wells and Tauscher when he was healthy)
After the first half of the year Jennings was a no show and that didn't help the Packers at all

Old 04-01-2007, 12:32 PM    (permalink
warcover

Favorite moment from any-every game over Favre's career, hard to choose just one. The last second early season comebacks in 99 against Tampa, Oakland and Minnesota are right there. That was the season he played with the ruined thumb on his throwing hand. Nevertheless, would have to go with Freeman's improbable bobble on that Monday night game as the single most electrifying moment. He really shouldn't even have caught that ball; pouring rain, pass was off the mark, tipped, and Antonio was going facemask first into the mud, pass defender already celebrating (wasn't that the same fella
that'd commited uncalled penalty after penalty during that game, later to be cut by the Vikings?). Was sitting there watching with two Viking fans, a cop and a coworker, camera keeps cutting to Sherman on the sidelines, sweating bullets after having made a questionable possession decision. Freeman climbs up outta the mud, takes off, cop says "Where does he think he's goin'?", coworker says "For a touchdown." Multiple super slo-mo replays, boom, play stands, Pack wins.
Old 04-01-2007, 02:56 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by warcover View Post
Favorite moment from any-every game over Favre's career, hard to choose just one. The last second early season comebacks in 99 against Tampa, Oakland and Minnesota are right there. That was the season he played with the ruined thumb on his throwing hand. Nevertheless, would have to go with Freeman's improbable bobble on that Monday night game as the single most electrifying moment. He really shouldn't even have caught that ball; pouring rain, pass was off the mark, tipped, and Antonio was going facemask first into the mud, pass defender already celebrating (wasn't that the same fella
that'd commited uncalled penalty after penalty during that game, later to be cut by the Vikings?). Was sitting there watching with two Viking fans, a cop and a coworker, camera keeps cutting to Sherman on the sidelines, sweating bullets after having made a questionable possession decision. Freeman climbs up outta the mud, takes off, cop says "Where does he think he's goin'?", coworker says "For a touchdown." Multiple super slo-mo replays, boom, play stands, Pack wins.

AWESOME!!! :)

Old 04-02-2007, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warcover View Post

oop I think I make ejaculate
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote