Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 02-26-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Your Personal Starting Lineup

Just say what you personally want as the starting lineup next year. Remember guys these are all opinions so try not to bash anyone elses lineup.

QB- Kyle Boller
RB- Antonio Pittman/Mike Anderson
FB- Ovie Mughelli
WR1- Mark Clayton
WR2- Demetrius Williams
LT- Adam Terry
LG- Justin Blalock
C- Chris Chester
RG- Jason Brown
RT- Jonathan Ogden

DE- Trevor Pryce
NT- Kelly Gregg
DE- Haloti Ngata
OLB- Terrell Suggs
ILB- Ray Lewis
ILB- Bart Scott
OLB- Dan Cody
CB- Chris McAlister
FS- Dawan Landry
SS- Ed Reed
CB- Samari Rolle
NB- David Pittman

I know Ivy was great but Pittman needs to get a push and lets see what he can do on the field, I personally have high hopes for him.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thats very good and would be very good if ogden would move to RT.

i like the Dan Cody too. i think that guy really could still be good. he was supposed to be a steal at the time. i remeber how long he lasted at the top of mel kipers during the draft
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
thats very good and would be very good if ogden would move to RT.

i like the Dan Cody too. i think that guy really could still be good. he was supposed to be a steal at the time. i remeber how long he lasted at the top of mel kipers during the draft

Agreed I have the utmost faith in Dan Cody.

Wheres your PSL niel? everybodys gotta post one.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-26-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

QB~Steve Mcnair
RB~Mike Anderson/Tony Hunt
FB~Justin Green
WR~Mark Clayton
WR2~ Demetrius Williams
TE~Todd Heap
LT~Adam Terry
LG~Josh Beekman
C~Chris Chester
RG~Jason Brown
RT- Jonathan Ogden

DE- Trevor Pryce
DT- Kelly Gregg
DE- Haloti Ngata

OLB-Terrell Suggs
ILB- Ray Lewis
ILB- Bart Scott
OLB- Anthony Spencer

CB1- Chris McAlister
CB2- Daivd Pittman
NB- Samari Rolle or Corey Ivy

FS- Dawan Landry
SS- Ed Reed

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ERU I think you spelled Thomas Jones name wrong.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wait what is a PSL?
Old 02-26-2007, 09:00 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Wow I tottally forgot TE in my lineup so obviously....

TE- Quinn Sypniewski :)

But no seriously, good lineup Flip.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-26-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

duh Personal Starting Line up!
Old 02-26-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
ERU I think you spelled Thomas Jones name wrong.
Haha, I would love to get TJ I just dont think we will. :(

And Niel PSL=Personal Starting Lineup

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-26-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder what JO would think if he was asked to move to RT?
Old 02-26-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

QB~Steve Mcnair (Boller if he shows something before or during TC)
RB~Tomas Jones/ Mike Anderson (I think it will be jamal though)
FB~Ovie Mughelli
WR~Mark Clayton
WR2~ Demetrius Williams
TE~Todd Heap
LT~Jonathan Ogden
LG~ Edwin Mulitalo
C~Chris Chester
RG~Jason Brown
RT- Tony Pashos

DE- Trevor Pryce
DT- Kelly Gregg
DE- Haloti Ngata

OLB-Terrell Suggs
ILB- Ray Lewis
ILB- Bart Scott
OLB- Dan Cody

CB1- Chris McAlister
CB2- Samari Rolle
NB- Daivd Pittman

FS- Dawan Landry
SS- Ed Reed

KR- BJ Sams

Red Zone Stone Hands/Tall Guy- Clarence Moore
Old 02-27-2007, 01:19 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok I will throw in my 2 cents as it were:

Running Formation:

QB: Kyle Boller
RB: Jamal Lewis
FB: Ovie Mughelli
LT: J.O.
LG: Edwin Mulitalo
C: Chris Chester
RG: Keydrick Vincent
RT: Tony Pashos
TE: Todd Heap/Quinn Sypniewski
WR: Demetruis Williams

Passing Formation:
QB: Kyle Boller
RB: Mike Anderson
LT: J.O.
LG: Edwin Mulitalo
C: Chris Chester
RG: Keydrick Vincent
RT: Tony Pashos
TE: Todd Heap
WR: Mark Clayton/DWill/Derrick Mason

Defense:
DE: Trevor Pryce/Haloti Ngata
NT: Kelly Gregg
OLB: Terrell Suggs/Dan Cody
ILB: Ray Lewis/Bart Scott
CB: CMac/Rolle
FS: Dawan Landry
SS: Ed Reed

I know everyone is asking about draft picks so here we go, I feel our draft class is going to about depth and will make there contributions on special teams.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

^ in you running formation you have Williams over clayton. not that i dissagree but is he a better run blocker
Old 02-27-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

(double post)
Old 02-27-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Bohleive
Veteran

Bohleive hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
^ in you running formation you have Williams over clayton. not that i dissagree but is he a better run blocker
Not to be a jerk, but Clayton is defintely the better run blocker in my mind.
Old 02-28-2007, 12:57 AM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohleive View Post
that what i would have thought too. i like clayton a lot he is our second best wide reciever behind double 6
Old 02-28-2007, 01:08 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pittman=raven=awesome
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:09 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohleive View Post
I agree but Williams gives that added deep threat dimension to pull away the corner....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 02-28-2007, 04:56 AM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
I agree but Williams gives that added deep threat dimension to pull away the corner....
psshhh big double six demands the other 11 defensive players dont have to worry about him
Old 03-01-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.

I am not going to waste time putting in a full lineup I think we have some locks like Ray Ray and JO and Heap and Clayton etc I think our holes are at RB, OLB and RT and OG. I think we will address the OL spots in the draft and I think we will address the RB in the draft too.. OLB we could go in many directions Cody is one.. Jarrett Johnson is another. I wouldnt mess with the secondary a bit.. we are a bend but don't break Defense and we never break so to give up a long pass once in a blue moon is not bad... CMac made just as many bone head mistakes as Samari did so I am a fan of lets keep him there...
But think of this ?? What if we got someone like Joey Porter ? he still has some tread on his tires and playing on our defense would prolong his career. I like Adam Terry but I need to see more of him in TC before I would conceide a starting spot to him thus filling in spots through the draft for the line and I would keep him as JO's understudy anyway.
ChefMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 05:55 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

NO with a capital N and a capital O to Joey Porter!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 03-02-2007, 09:31 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
NO with a capital N and a capital O to Joey Porter!
NO JOEY PORTER PERIOD! THERE IS NO NEED NOR A DESIRE FROM ANY OF US TO BRING IN THAT PIECE OF TRASH!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-03-2007, 04:19 AM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.

Get ready to watch him sign here or with the Jets... since AD is now a Patriot...
ChefMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 05:31 AM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefMike View Post
Get ready to watch him sign here or with the Jets... since AD is now a Patriot...
man that would be odd. there is so much hate toward him
Old 03-03-2007, 11:30 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.
QB - Steve McNair / Kyle Boller
RB - Travis Henry / Mike Anderson
FB - Justin Green
WR - Mark Clayton / Demetrius Williams
WR - Derrick Mason
TE - Todd Heap
LT - Adam Terry
LG - Edwin Mulitalo
C - Chris Chester
RG - Jason Brown
RT - Jonathan Ogden

DT - Trevor Pryce
NT - Haloti Ngata
DT - Kelly Gregg
OLB -Terrell Suggs / Dan Cody
ILB - Ray Lewis
ILB - Bart Scott
OLB -Gary Stills , LaMarr Woodley
CB - Chris McAlister / Samari Rolle
FS - Ed Reed
SS - Dawan Landry
CB - Brandon Meriweather / Ronnie Prude
NB - David Pittman

KR - Bj Sams
PR - Bj Sams

K - Matt Stover
P - Sam Koch

Things Is Said That May Shock You
Jonathan Ogden & Brandon Meriweather

Well for Odgen i think this maybe his last year and i say we get Terry ready also think he may have lost a step

Well for Meriweather he is get a private lesson for Ed Reed they are good friends and is said that Ed Reed says he could be the next Miami star and i really belive he could play to the other side of McAlister well thats what i think
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote