Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-23-2008, 05:50 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

one thing to be wary of is the media circus he'll bring to TC and beyond. that could effect a team's focus.

you KNOW the media is going to be on his ass 24/7 this year, especially during TC. also ask TO about him and try to stir some **** up to create news. thats how they are, thats what they do. should be interesting to see how that plays out.
Old 04-23-2008, 05:51 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post

Enough said.
Everyone says that everytime we sign a troubled player, every time it happens...But our track record is pretty spotless for picking up guys like this, and if he gets in trouble, I'm ok with losing a 4th rd pick on him, I was thinking of spending it on a developmental guy like Terrance Wheatley anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 05:54 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Enough said.
I don't get it, all you posted is a ticking time bomb ready to destroy everything surrounding it......................oh yah I get it.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 05:56 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
one thing to be wary of is the media circus he'll bring to TC and beyond. that could effect a team's focus.

you KNOW the media is going to be on his ass 24/7 this year, especially during TC. also ask TO about him and try to stir some **** up to create news. thats how they are, thats what they do. should be interesting to see how that plays out.
That's why I was hoping we didn't go after anything else ego wise, no thanks to Chad, Roy and Boldin ok, I know what you mean and even if there is no issue, the media will poke and poke until they get something to stir up, or get somebody to bite, ESPN is going to have a field day with this stuff during the season...Thats why I want some high Character guys in here, no thanks to Flowers, I dont want the locker room corrupted, a few guys is ok, but you cant go over that limit because it's not like Wade is going to have anybody on a short leash...We all know he's not the stern guy to lay down the law.

Quote:
Old 04-23-2008, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Enough said.
I dont agree at all either. I think hes matured and wont make this mistake again. Cowboys might be taking a chance but it will pan out. Hes one of the most talented players in the NFL.

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 05:57 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Everyone says that everytime we sign a troubled player, every time it happens...But our track record is pretty spotless for picking up guys like this, and if he gets in trouble, I'm ok with losing a 4th rd pick on him, I was thinking of spending it on a developmental guy like Terrance Wheatley anyway.
But nobody has as bad a rap sheet as pacman. I just don't see how all of these malcontents can fit under one roof. Especially one of Wade Phillips.
Old 04-23-2008, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Link: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3364138

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:00 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
That's why I was hoping we didn't go after anything else ego wise, no thanks to Chad, Roy and Boldin ok, I know what you mean and even if there is no issue, the media will poke and poke until they get something to stir up, or get somebody to bite, ESPN is going to have a field day with this stuff during the season...Thats why I want some high Character guys in here, no thanks to Flowers, I dont want the locker room corrupted, a few guys is ok, but you cant go over that limit because it's not like Wade is going to have anybody on a short leash...We all know he's not the stern guy to lay down the law.
yeah thats a good idea. and now the signing of Zach Thomas is even more valuable, bc he brings some respect, stability and leadership to that team. with the signing of Pacman i think Thomas's voice is going to be huge in helping settle down what could be a volatile lockerroom.

ive said it b4, and ill say it again, Zach Thomas was the best offseason move you guys made.
Old 04-23-2008, 06:01 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBD
is he allowed to do that? that might be crossing the line.
Roger Goodell has stated that he'll punish organizations by way of fine or docking draft picks if the franchise diplays blatant disregard about a player's character and past when signing them. The Cowboys have brought in Tank Johnson and PacMan Jones since then...

This was brought on during the beginning of Godell's reign when he was suspending players left and right, and I believe the Bengals were the example of a team that displayed the disregard of character.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
The Cowboys have brought in Tank Williams and PacMan Jones...
And as long as Albert Haynesworth still has a job, no Titans fan should lecture the Cowboys on having character players.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:04 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

And what has Tank Johnson done since he's been signed to Dallas? We haven't heard so much as a peep out of him, so bringing him up is irrelevant.

Quote:
Old 04-23-2008, 06:04 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont see how he will be re instated this season...if odell thurman got 2 seasons, with what he did, then there is no way pacman should be allowed back this year. especially with this new evidence that he extorted people. its a league based on the rule of precedence. Thurman set the bar. pacman should not be re instated. Dallas got hosed.

hooooooowever, if he does produce liek hes capable of, then dallas stole him from the titans. but i guess its good for the titans to get something for him. God knows he was done out there anyways
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:06 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
i dont see how he will be re instated this season...if odell thurman got 2 seasons, with what he did, then there is no way pacman should be allowed back this year. especially with this new evidence that he extorted people. its a league based on the rule of precedence. Thurman set the bar. pacman should not be re instated. Dallas got hosed.

hooooooowever, if he does produce liek hes capable of, then dallas stole him from the titans. but i guess its good for the titans to get something for him. God knows he was done out there anyways
1. if he's not reinstated, the Titans owe the Cowboys a draft pick.
2. Pacman was extorted, he didnt do the extorting. he was the "victim" this time. i quote victim bc its Pacman's own fault he got into that mess to begin with.
Old 04-23-2008, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Toneloc498
Rookie

Toneloc498 is so money.Toneloc498 is so money.Toneloc498 is so money.Toneloc498 is so money.Toneloc498 is so money.Toneloc498 is so money.Toneloc498 is so money.Toneloc498 is so money.Toneloc498 is so money.Toneloc498 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
NFC east is getting really competitive while the Giants stay the same and or lose players. Now 1 of the three teams needs WR.
Thats what they said about the Giants last year, "They didnt do anything in FA", "I rate their draft a C-", "They lost their star RB, have no Left tackle after cutting Luke, No linebackers after cutting Emmons and LaVar". You do know that the Giants, Cowboys and Green Bay are the 3 youngest teams in the league (not to mention the Giants have a 42 year old punter averaged in). I think the Giants are fine right now, would of been worse off if they overpayed for Gibril
Toneloc498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:09 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

First of all, I think a fourth round pick is a little bit high for Pacman. Without anyone else competing for him, I think we could've gotten for at least a 5th round pick...

Second, I almost hope that he doesn't get reinstated this year. That way the media circus will die down, and the Cowboys will be forced to resign Terrence Newman after this season. Then again, 2 years out of football is a long time...
Old 04-23-2008, 06:10 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Enjoy making it rain in Dallas Punkman.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:14 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

I doubt we would be "forced" to re-sign Newman as I'm leaning towards him being franchised in the 09 season, and walking after that...That leaves him at 32 years old, and gives us two more seasons with him...We obviously want to land an impact corner in the 1st round to be a future starter, and who knows if Pacman pans out in the long run, but Newman will be looking for a huge payout around the time Ware is looking for one, and we obviously know where the priority is at there.

As it stands Pacman would be the 4th DB on the depth chart after whatever rookie we take at 22, which is fine by me because I dont even expect him to play at the level he left off at until two years, but even without the playmaking ability he is a good man cover corner at worst and let's Wade dial up some exotic blitz schemes he couldn't do with Reeves as a nickel man or a starter.

Quote:
Old 04-23-2008, 06:23 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward
And as long as Albert Haynesworth still has a job, no Titans fan should lecture the Cowboys on having character players.
I'm not lecturing the Cowboys; I'm just stating the obvious. They have brought in a player who's served jail time and a player who's been banned from the league for a year and is still currently under suspension when the trade occurred. The Cowboys make my words sound critical, due to the gravity of the players' histories.

The difference between Albert Haynesworth is that he's always been a Titan and was a Titan when he stomped on a player and was suspended. The Cowboys character players were brought in after suspensions. Haynesworth's now under the Franchise Tag and hasn't reached a long-term deal despite having a great season. The Titans have the money. They've had ample time to come to an agreement. Yet, they haven't. Thats not because they're cautious of injuries or his contract year; It's because of character too. If the season ended and we made him the highest paid DT in the league, then your statements would be justified. But since we haven't signed him yet and just shipped off our lowest character player, then I think I have all the right in the world to state the painfully obvious.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope that he is reinstated and that he does something stupid. I cannot stand the Cowboys after living with a hardcore Cowboys fan for what's now been 2 season and moving on to a third this fall.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:28 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So where, I wonder, does this leave the Cowboys in terms of drafting a CB in the first round? With Newman and Jones the Cowboys have two Pro Bowl caliber starters. A 2nd Round Pick would probably the ideal spot for a corner in Dallas. At 61 you may have a guy like Tracy Porter, Patrick Lee, or Charles Godfrey there. You'll probably have at least one of those guys available there. Now, in the first round there arises a dilemma. Wide Receiver and Running Back seem like the two most prominent needs offensively, with Cornerback and Safety still needs on defense to a lesser extent.

So where does this leave Dallas?

That 22nd or 28th pick gives the team a lot of options. With teams trying to get into the back of the first round for Joe Flacco, Chad Henne, etc, there's always that possibility of a trade that would net Dallas a 2009 First or Second Round Pick.

If they stay at 22 and 28, you could be looking at combinations such as Limas Sweed-Tyrell Johnson, Mike Jenkins-Felix Jones, etc...

Interesting dilemma for the Cowboys who, before this trade, I expected to move up potentially 5-10 picks for a CB such as Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. This trade gives them the ability to look at trades down, knowing they can pick up a CB later because it is now less urgent a need.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Merry Christmas to ME!!!!

No one is more happier than I that Pacman is now officially a Cowboy!!!! Jerry Jones does it again!

Mount up Cowboys fans! This here is the wildest ride in the wilderness! Woooooo hoooooooo!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:33 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePudge View Post
So where, I wonder, does this leave the Cowboys in terms of drafting a CB in the first round? With Newman and Jones the Cowboys have two Pro Bowl caliber starters. A 2nd Round Pick would probably the ideal spot for a corner in Dallas. At 61 you may have a guy like Tracy Porter, Patrick Lee, or Charles Godfrey there. You'll probably have at least one of those guys available there. Now, in the first round there arises a dilemma. Wide Receiver and Running Back seem like the two most prominent needs offensively, with Cornerback and Safety still needs on defense to a lesser extent.

So where does this leave Dallas?

That 22nd or 28th pick gives the team a lot of options. With teams trying to get into the back of the first round for Joe Flacco, Chad Henne, etc, there's always that possibility of a trade that would net Dallas a 2009 First or Second Round Pick.

If they stay at 22 and 28, you could be looking at combinations such as Limas Sweed-Tyrell Johnson, Mike Jenkins-Felix Jones, etc...

Interesting dilemma for the Cowboys who, before this trade, I expected to move up potentially 5-10 picks for a CB such as Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. This trade gives them the ability to look at trades down, knowing they can pick up a CB later because it is now less urgent a need.

I feel like even with Pacman, CB would be a glaring need...our two starters are 30, one with a contract coming soon, and literally no depth behind them...We dont have to get them all this year, but I think we learned a hard lesson last year about DB play, we only had two good corners and it was rare that both were healthy at the same time, so considering they got older it's normal to assume that trend continues, and both will miss a few games...That leaves Pacman Jones who won't be up to speed himself, so 22 is still our best bet to take a DB, and makes Cason a more obvious choice because he is an NFL ready corner and could step in and play Nickel right away...We were going to draft two corners more then likely, and still needed to get two guys who could contribute this year.

Quote:
Old 04-23-2008, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good riddance.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:37 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
Albert Haynesworth kicked someone in the grill. Pacman was " involved" with a killing( and more) and Tank Williams had enough ammunition to invade Canada. Not too mention the Cowboys actively pursued these players after their offenses and BROUGHT them onto their team. The Titians choose not to boot someone off their team. Dallas appears much more shady to me.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obviously this thread is filled with comments of fans who think Pacman will destroy the Cowboys. But really... do you honestly think Jerry will tolerate any serious misconduct by him that will hurt the Cowboys? You better believe there will be clauses in his contract that prevents him from hurting the Cowboys in any case.

If it were any other Owner/GM, I'd be worried. But Jerry has been there and done this before in the past. He knows just what to do and how to handle things. Many, many times over. Relax.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote