Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 03-12-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

D, lets see your full mock, with in depth analysis.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:08 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNewFan41 View Post
D, lets see your full mock, with in depth analysis.
*grabs popcorn*
Old 03-12-2007, 04:12 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076 View Post
*grabs popcorn*
And some beer.
Old 03-12-2007, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Location: Springfield, OH: Most Depressing City in the Country. Look it up
Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You love Texas guys don't you? No way we pick Ross. First of all, he is old, second of all, we don't need a CB, and third of all, he isn't very good. If we pick a texas guy it should be a trade down and pick either Blalock or Griffin.
WTF? I picked one Texas guy and that means I love Texas guys when im a Hurricane fan? It is our best draft in my eyes. Ross is old? WTF does that have to do with it? Newman was old and was the #5 pick learn what you are talking about before you just say it was a bad mock

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Newbies... take a lesson from thule. Now there is a mock draft post from an NFLDC Cowboys fan pioneer. That's how we used to roll. That's what made coming to the Cowboys thread so golden in the past. That's what made us family. Too many of you guys lack the same passion. Simply listing a mock and expecting any credability or thoughtful response back is hogwash. Thule has thoughtfully put together a mock that he believes in and should he hit on a few, he builds his reputability. The rest of you are forgetful.
Fine, fine. I've got time now, anyway.

1. Dwayne Bowe, WR, LSU

I think with the team high on Watkins as our future for FS, I think we look toward the future. Also, with BP out, Jones will be back in power with the draft. All this being said, we'll look toward WR with this first pick. We're currently searching for that future #1, so why not go with the guy that's almost exactly like TO without the attitude. He's big, physical, and plays tough. Bowe gives us a #3 immediately with the (expected) loss of Patrick Crayton. Then, in several years, Bowe can take over as our #1. Once again, this is not a FS because of the teams hopes for Watkins.

2. Ikaika Alama-Francis, DE, Hawaii

Upon losing Kenyon Coleman, a bit more depth and rotation may be needed at DE. The biggest need is a good pass rusher at that position. Alama-Francis can rush the passer quite well as a 3-4 DE. I like the comparison to Luis Castillo here, and I think with Wade Phillips' coaching we could come up with a player somewhat like him. Some may say that this is not a round 2 need, but I dissagree. I still think depth on the defensive line is an issue even with Jason Hatcher and Jay Ratliff on board. This is good value in the 2nd, and he'll be a solid rotational player that'll be able to improve the defense quite quickly.

3. Jonathan Wade, CB, Tennessee

CB is seen by most of us as a big need as Henry is 32 and and Glenn is 34 a future #3 and possibly #2 is needed. Wade fits the bill perfectly. He's a raqw player who could use some developmental time, and that's exactly what he'll get here. His physical tools are just about perfect. He's silky smooth and plays with intensity and speed. I think that with his potential and some good coaching and time, he could be the future #2 here. I consider this a huge steal in the 3rd as he could turn out to be one hell of a player.

4. John Beck, QB, BYU

Beck is in my opinion one of the best QBs in this draft. He'sthe perfect backup to Romo as they share many of the same atributes. He's got a strong arm, great accuracy, a quick release and a gamer mentality. The only negative I see is his age, 26. But still, I believe he could one day be a starter in the league and if he's there in the 4th, he's problably the best player on the board.

5. Stanley Doughty, NT, SC

I didn't see much of SC this year, so my opinion may not be exactly concrete. He most definately has the size and he's stout at the point from what I saw. He is a bit of a risk because he has some problems with work ethic and off the field problems, though I don't see it as a huge problem. I'm intruiged by him but I didn't have the opportunity to see him much.

6. Jacob Ford, OLB, Central Arkansas

Saw him only once so my knowledge is very limited. From what I saw, he has the agility and speed as well as the pass rushing talents to play OLB in the 3-4. This fills a need for a situational pass-rusher when Ellis is gone.

6. Jake Kuresa, G, BYU

Simply a depth pick here. Kuresa is a mountain of a man and he switched from D-line to O-line in his sophomore (I believe) season. He had a good college career and he should be a solid backup, though he doesn't have tons of potential and he isn't going to turn out to be a starter any time son, though it helps our depth on the line.

7. Andrew Carnahan, OT, Arizona St

Once again, just a depth pick on the line. Carnahan is, like Kuresa, a smart, experienced player that doesn't have tons of potential, but will most likely turn out to be an adiquate backup at best. Nothing special in late rounds.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

Staubach, I'm just wondering how you expect to lose Patrick Crayton when he's already been tendered at the 2nd round level. Do you really think someone will give us a 2 for him? Wes Welker was an aberration; I don't think it will happen with Crayton too, especially considering the fact that he's not a premier kick and punt returner.
Old 03-12-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ888 View Post
Staubach, I'm just wondering how you expect to lose Patrick Crayton when he's already been tendered at the 2nd round level. Do you really think someone will give us a 2 for him? Wes Welker was an aberration; I don't think it will happen with Crayton too, especially considering the fact that he's not a premier kick and punt returner.
Crayton is the best WR on dallas(yeah, I said it)..If he goes, I may cry....
Old 03-12-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

Ok just for fun. This probably won't be very realistic in terms of value.

1. Leon Hall--This selection obviously assumes Anthony Henry's move to free safety. Hall, I believe, is the most NFL-ready cornerback in the entire draft, and possibly the only one I would feel comfortable starting opposite Newman in Week One. Hall's size allows him to play physically at the line of scrimmage, a trait that Wade Phillips loves in defensive backs. Furthermore, he has the recovery speed to catch up if he gets beat.

2. Demarcus "Tank" Tyler--The only nose tackle in the draft with the ability to take over in case Jason Ferguson goes down with an injury (outside of Alan Branch). Tyler has the size and ability to play the nose, but concentration has been a problem in the past. With Wade Phillips working to keep him focused, Tyler can become a dominating space-eater in the interior of the Dallas line.

3. Josh Beekman--A good value in the third round (where he'll hardly last too), and a player with the ability to be a solid starter in a couple of years. In the meantime, however, he can provide quality depth along the interior of the offensive line and certainly provide insurance in case either Davis or Kosier goes down, or if Davis doesn't live up to his billing (or contract).

4. Brian Robinson--A defensive end convert who can play the role of pass-rushing linebacker if Greg Ellis does not return full-strength. Certainly a guy with a lot of potential at the position if he can make the transition, and will, at the very least, provide valuable insurance in case Ellis is not healthy for this season.

Just for fun, here's how I'd draft, if I were selecting BPA for the first two rounds, based on Scott's last (somewhat outdated) mock:

22. Patrick Willis
53. Eric Weddle
Old 03-12-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
mtmock
Rookie

mtmock needs more cowbell.

check out my r.1 mock...most of you wont like it but the truth is its a big possibility we get a player of this position if nelson is gone http://mtmock.blogspot.com/

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!
mtmock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 02:09 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Cowboys View Post
WTF? I picked one Texas guy and that means I love Texas guys when im a Hurricane fan? It is our best draft in my eyes. Ross is old? WTF does that have to do with it? Newman was old and was the #5 pick learn what you are talking about before you just say it was a bad mock
Did I not say We got lucky with Newman?
Old 03-13-2007, 02:11 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12 View Post

1. Dwayne Bowe, WR, LSU

I think with the team high on Watkins as our future for FS, I think we look toward the future. Also, with BP out, Jones will be back in power with the draft. All this being said, we'll look toward WR with this first pick. We're currently searching for that future #1, so why not go with the guy that's almost exactly like TO without the attitude. He's big, physical, and plays tough. Bowe gives us a #3 immediately with the (expected) loss of Patrick Crayton. Then, in several years, Bowe can take over as our #1. Once again, this is not a FS because of the teams hopes for Watkins.

Upon losing Kenyon Coleman, a bit more depth and rotation may be needed at DE. The biggest need is a good pass rusher at that position. Alama-Francis can rush the passer quite well as a 3-4 DE. I like the comparison to Luis Castillo here, and I think with Wade Phillips' coaching we could come up with a player somewhat like him. Some may say that this is not a round 2 need, but I dissagree. I still think depth on the defensive line is an issue even with Jason Hatcher and Jay Ratliff on board. This is good value in the 2nd, and he'll be a solid rotational player that'll be able to improve the defense quite quickly.

CB is seen by most of us as a big need as Henry is 32 and and Glenn is 34 a future #3 and possibly #2 is needed. Wade fits the bill perfectly. He's a raqw player who could use some developmental time, and that's exactly what he'll get here. His physical tools are just about perfect. He's silky smooth and plays with intensity and speed. I think that with his potential and some good coaching and time, he could be the future #2 here. I consider this a huge steal in the 3rd as he could turn out to be one hell of a player.

4. John Beck, QB, BYU

Beck is in my opinion one of the best QBs in this draft. He'sthe perfect backup to Romo as they share many of the same atributes. He's got a strong arm, great accuracy, a quick release and a gamer mentality. The only negative I see is his age, 26. But still, I believe he could one day be a starter in the league and if he's there in the 4th, he's problably the best player on the board.

I didn't see much of SC this year, so my opinion may not be exactly concrete. He most definately has the size and he's stout at the point from what I saw. He is a bit of a risk because he has some problems with work ethic and off the field problems, though I don't see it as a huge problem. I'm intruiged by him but I didn't have the opportunity to see him much.

Saw him only once so my knowledge is very limited. From what I saw, he has the agility and speed as well as the pass rushing talents to play OLB in the 3-4. This fills a need for a situational pass-rusher when Ellis is gone.

6. Jake Kuresa, G, BYU

Simply a depth pick here. Kuresa is a mountain of a man and he switched from D-line to O-line in his sophomore (I believe) season. He had a good college career and he should be a solid backup, though he doesn't have tons of potential and he isn't going to turn out to be a starter any time son, though it helps our depth on the line.

Once again, just a depth pick on the line. Carnahan is, like Kuresa, a smart, experienced player that doesn't have tons of potential, but will most likely turn out to be an adiquate backup at best. Nothing special in late rounds.
Solid mock though. I don't want to sound like such a pefectionist, lol, but if we lose crayton, we will have another 2nd round pick. :)
Old 03-13-2007, 02:35 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmock View Post
check out my r.1 mock...most of you wont like it but the truth is its a big possibility we get a player of this position if nelson is gone http://mtmock.blogspot.com/
Not a fan of Jarrett, he seems like a slower Terrell Owens to me.
Old 03-13-2007, 02:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12 View Post

1. Dwayne Bowe, WR, LSU

4. John Beck, QB, BYU

6. Jake Kuresa, G, BYU

While I like how you've addressed some of our needs on the team, especially because I think the players you've selected will have a high probability of being there when we're on the clock... I can't really say I love it because you didn't address the FS position. As you know, I don't value WRs that high, but that's just one man's opinion. I can respect your opinion as well, though I highly disagree with it. I understand your concern at DE as well, but I think 2nd Round is too high to consider it that big of a need. Wade is a solid 3rd Round pick. The rest of the draft is good too.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 02:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ888 View Post
Ok just for fun. This probably won't be very realistic in terms of value.

1. Leon Hall--This selection obviously assumes Anthony Henry's move to free safety. Hall, I believe, is the most NFL-ready cornerback in the entire draft, and possibly the only one I would feel comfortable starting opposite Newman in Week One. Hall's size allows him to play physically at the line of scrimmage, a trait that Wade Phillips loves in defensive backs. Furthermore, he has the recovery speed to catch up if he gets beat.

2. Demarcus "Tank" Tyler--The only nose tackle in the draft with the ability to take over in case Jason Ferguson goes down with an injury (outside of Alan Branch). Tyler has the size and ability to play the nose, but concentration has been a problem in the past. With Wade Phillips working to keep him focused, Tyler can become a dominating space-eater in the interior of the Dallas line.

3. Josh Beekman--A good value in the third round (where he'll hardly last too), and a player with the ability to be a solid starter in a couple of years. In the meantime, however, he can provide quality depth along the interior of the offensive line and certainly provide insurance in case either Davis or Kosier goes down, or if Davis doesn't live up to his billing (or contract).

4. Brian Robinson--A defensive end convert who can play the role of pass-rushing linebacker if Greg Ellis does not return full-strength. Certainly a guy with a lot of potential at the position if he can make the transition, and will, at the very least, provide valuable insurance in case Ellis is not healthy for this season.

Just for fun, here's how I'd draft, if I were selecting BPA for the first two rounds, based on Scott's last (somewhat outdated) mock:

22. Patrick Willis
53. Eric Weddle
You're right... It's not very realistic. HAHAHA!

I don't know... Hall never impressed me this past season when I watched Michigan play. He's small and compact which is not bad at all, but I don't think that he fits the mold of a Wade Phillilps CB. Wade seems to prefer bigger CBs that are lean, athletic and physical. Think Anthony Henry.

I also have my doubts that Tyler will last that long in the draft. I'd give it a 5% chance he's there.

Beekman at this point is a Day 2 selection. He's coming off a poor SB and Combine. His stock is dropping and I don't necessarily agree with his fit on our line. I think he'd be better in a zone blocking scheme.

Robison is fine in the 4th, but many are starting to see him as a Day 1 pick after his tremendous combine display.
Old 03-13-2007, 02:58 PM    (permalink
nrcirc
Veteran

nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mel Kiper new mock have us bypass Nelson and select Robert Meachem.

" 22. Dallas - Robert Meachem, WR, Tennessee: Not only did Meachem produce big results as a junior in 2006 (71 catches for an 18.3 yard average and 11 TD's), but he also turned heads at the Combine with his 4.39 clocking at 6-2, 214 pounds. The addition of such a talented young wideout would be a huge benefit to the Cowboys.

23. Kansas City - Chris Houston, CB, Arkansas: This is a need area for the Chiefs and several CB's figure to be intriguing as this point on round one. That group includes Houston, Pitt's Darrelle Revis, Texas's Aaron Ross, and UNLV's Eric Wright. I gave the edge to Houston because of the fact he ran in the 4.3's at the Combine and proved to be one of the stronger players pound for pound in the draft (27 reps).

24. New England (from Seattle) - Patrick Willis, LB, Ole Miss: Production, production, production, that's what you harp on with Willis. This kid finished just about every game, including the Senior Bowl, with 13+ tackles. Then came the Combine Meeting, where he ran an amazing 4.51 at 242 pounds and also came through with a 39" vertical jump.

25. New York Jets - Darrelle Revis, CB, Pittsburgh: Good, solid football player with the size (5-11½, 205) you look for and a ton of athleticism. Had he produced as many big plays this past season as he did as a sophomore, you may have been looking at a top 15 pick.

26. Philadelphia - Steve Smith, WR, USC: Prior to the Combine Workout, I projected Smith as a mid second round draft choice. However, after posting a 40 time of 4.45, the days of viewing Smith as just a compimentary No. 2 wideout may have come to an end.

27. New Orleans - Aaron Ross, CB, Texas: Tough, aggressive football player who also brings excellent ball skills to the CB spot. He'd be a nice addition to the Saints deep patrol. If you are looking for a potential surprise pick in the later portion of round one, UNLV's talented CB Eric Wright could be the guy. The former USC Trojan ran in the 4.3's at the Combine and has a great deal of ability.

28. New England - Reggie Nelson, S, Florida: Nelson brings a great deal of versatility to the defensive secondary, as well as demonstrating in the SEC with the National Champion Gators that he is a proven play-maker. He can cover a lot of ground and will hit like you expect from a safety. "
nrcirc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 03:50 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrcirc View Post
Mel Kiper new mock have us bypass Nelson and select Robert Meachem.

" 22. Dallas - Robert Meachem, WR, Tennessee: Not only did Meachem produce big results as a junior in 2006 (71 catches for an 18.3 yard average and 11 TD's), but he also turned heads at the Combine with his 4.39 clocking at 6-2, 214 pounds. The addition of such a talented young wideout would be a huge benefit to the Cowboys.

23. Kansas City - Chris Houston, CB, Arkansas: This is a need area for the Chiefs and several CB's figure to be intriguing as this point on round one. That group includes Houston, Pitt's Darrelle Revis, Texas's Aaron Ross, and UNLV's Eric Wright. I gave the edge to Houston because of the fact he ran in the 4.3's at the Combine and proved to be one of the stronger players pound for pound in the draft (27 reps).

24. New England (from Seattle) - Patrick Willis, LB, Ole Miss: Production, production, production, that's what you harp on with Willis. This kid finished just about every game, including the Senior Bowl, with 13+ tackles. Then came the Combine Meeting, where he ran an amazing 4.51 at 242 pounds and also came through with a 39" vertical jump.

25. New York Jets - Darrelle Revis, CB, Pittsburgh: Good, solid football player with the size (5-11, 205) you look for and a ton of athleticism. Had he produced as many big plays this past season as he did as a sophomore, you may have been looking at a top 15 pick.

26. Philadelphia - Steve Smith, WR, USC: Prior to the Combine Workout, I projected Smith as a mid second round draft choice. However, after posting a 40 time of 4.45, the days of viewing Smith as just a compimentary No. 2 wideout may have come to an end.

27. New Orleans - Aaron Ross, CB, Texas: Tough, aggressive football player who also brings excellent ball skills to the CB spot. He'd be a nice addition to the Saints deep patrol. If you are looking for a potential surprise pick in the later portion of round one, UNLV's talented CB Eric Wright could be the guy. The former USC Trojan ran in the 4.3's at the Combine and has a great deal of ability.

28. New England - Reggie Nelson, S, Florida: Nelson brings a great deal of versatility to the defensive secondary, as well as demonstrating in the SEC with the National Champion Gators that he is a proven play-maker. He can cover a lot of ground and will hit like you expect from a safety. "
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!

This is why ESPN sucks and is a joke.
Old 03-13-2007, 04:48 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
You're right... It's not very realistic. HAHAHA!

I don't know... Hall never impressed me this past season when I watched Michigan play. He's small and compact which is not bad at all, but I don't think that he fits the mold of a Wade Phillilps CB. Wade seems to prefer bigger CBs that are lean, athletic and physical. Think Anthony Henry.

I also have my doubts that Tyler will last that long in the draft. I'd give it a 5% chance he's there.

Beekman at this point is a Day 2 selection. He's coming off a poor SB and Combine. His stock is dropping and I don't necessarily agree with his fit on our line. I think he'd be better in a zone blocking scheme.

Robison is fine in the 4th, but many are starting to see him as a Day 1 pick after his tremendous combine display.
Yep...I was basically going with the best player with a very very very slight chance of falling to us at the position where we are selecting...these mock drafts aren't very realistic any ways, so I decided to be big on the idealist.
Old 03-13-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hasn't it been reported that both Stephen and Jerry have stated that they're not looking to draft or sign any FS's? If so, why does everyone continue to jump on the FS bandwagon saying we need to sign one?

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
mtmock
Rookie

Quote:
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!

This is why ESPN sucks and is a joke.
yup the world wide leader in sports a joke good thinnking...it has been stated they dont want to bring in a nother high $ FS by both jerry and stephen....not a joke at all like i said dont be shocked if we pick a WR r.1

Old 03-13-2007, 05:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
Hasn't it been reported that both Stephen and Jerry have stated that they're not looking to draft or sign any FS's? If so, why does everyone continue to jump on the FS bandwagon saying we need to sign one?
I'm just speaking for myself, but if Jerry is shouting to the world what our draft plans are, he's a bigger idiot than I thought. I'm calling this BS. I hope we take Nelson if he is there. If not, I really don't care what our pick is.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:09 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

Quote:
yup the world wide leader in sports a joke good thinnking...it has been stated they dont want to bring in a nother high $ FS by both jerry and stephen....not a joke at all like i said dont be shocked if we pick a WR r.1
LMAO!!! THe wolrdwide leader in sports, LMFAO!!!!

I don't care if t hey are the worldwide leader in sports, they suck. They are horrible. SportsCenter is a joke.

Fans like you is what puts ESPN in business. You actually listen you their crappy analysis? lol.

Oh and D-Unit, we are still awaiting your mock.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
mtmock
Rookie

Quote:

I don't care if t hey are the worldwide leader in sports, they suck. They are horrible. SportsCenter is a joke.

Fans like you is what puts ESPN in business. You actually listen you their crappy analysis? lol.

so youre better than all of their college graduates who all they do all day is interview and find inside info on sports...youre not even as good as their worst analyst...what makes you more credible than them...your ignorance or lack of intelligence?

Old 03-13-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

Quote:
so youre better than all of their college graduates who all they do all day is interview and find inside info on sports...youre not even as good as their worst analyst...what makes you more credible than them...your ignorance or lack of intelligence?
I never said I was, but I sure as hell don't listen to them.

Are you serious? You think Sean Sealsbary and Mark Schlerith no anything special? Please. ESPN is a joke. The only thing they are good for are stats.

You watch SportsCenter everyday, and trust what they say? LOL.

For example, say the MNF crew is covering a bears game, and Rex Grossman threw 2 picks in the first half. THen Mike Terrico or Joe Theisman says "If the Bears want to win this game, Rex Grossman is going to half to play better". No, really?

ESPN is a joke.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
hugepunch
Rookie

hugepunch hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

ALL HAIL TERRENCE NEWMAN, savior of the human race. ALL HAIL TERRENCE NEWMAN, KING OF ALL ATHLETES.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

All hail the GIants, who suck, get out of here you ******.