Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 04-27-2008, 01:52 AM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

So what's the deal on Lito? I'm guessing he isn't going anywhere now. As a Rams fan I'm wondering if the Rams 3rd round pick would be enough. I don't think he goes anywhere now though.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.
nfrillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 02:53 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFireKai View Post
Terrible, just terrible. Jackson is the worst possible WR we could take. and don't get me started on Laws.
Woa there negative Nancy, while it would have been nice to get Sweed, Desean Jackson is certainly going to be helpful this season. We haven't been able to have a real slot guy at WR since our best slot guy is Kevin Curtis, so we will be able to plug D Jax right in there. I pity defenses that will have to deal with keeping track of WR's as shifty as Kevin Curtis and D Jax at the same time.

Our red zone problems last year were often caused by ineffectiveness on 1st and 2nd downs where we would end up with 3rd and 10 situations. Having a WR who can fire into a quick slant across the field will help with McNabb's effectiveness. Also, Jackson is perfect for WR screen plays. Jackson has all the tools and ability we need, we just need to utilize him correctly, and he will gut other teams defenses.

As for Trevor Laws, how is it possible to not like the guy? What is there to dislike about a good natural football player who loves the game and has a great motor? He's a good character guy with great production, the only real knock on him is his height. He is extremely strong, and is decently explosive and is just a very good player. Injuries happen all the time, especially in the trenches, so having a legitimate #3 DT is a very good idea. Bunkley and Patterson are going to need breathers and Laws will get his chance to show us what he's capable of.

I'm very happy with the players we got today, we got two great football players, both with good production and good measurables. Both players have "size issues" but that is an issue that is often really blown out of proportion.

The Lorenzo Booker trade makes absolutely no sense to me, we really didn't need him.

And to top it all off, we got a 1st rounder in next years draft. I'm excited for tomorrow and can't wait to see what our next moves will be. Reggie Smith would be amazing to get, but I would be nearly as happy with Godfrey.
Old 04-27-2008, 02:55 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfrillman View Post
So what's the deal on Lito? I'm guessing he isn't going anywhere now. As a Rams fan I'm wondering if the Rams 3rd round pick would be enough. I don't think he goes anywhere now though.
As of right now I think that if Lito gets moved it will be a part of a player trade such as for Roy Williams or Anquan Boldin. It's looking more and more likely that he will remain on the Eagles now though. I see very little chance that the Rams could trade for him with just a 3rd round pick, that's not worth it at all.
Old 04-27-2008, 04:10 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty wacky first day for you folks but in the end, I like the 2 additions you guys made. I like the players, but I'm not sure how much I like fits with the Eagles.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 09:04 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Laws is a perfect UT for us, and I am a BIG fan of that pick. Jackson give us a returner, which we desperately needed, and also will contribute his rookie year, if only as a slot returner.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 09:20 AM    (permalink
camp_eagles
Rookie

camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.

I hope we can pick up Molden with the 80th

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ
camp_eagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 11:06 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
As of right now I think that if Lito gets moved it will be a part of a player trade such as for Roy Williams or Anquan Boldin. It's looking more and more likely that he will remain on the Eagles now though. I see very little chance that the Rams could trade for him with just a 3rd round pick, that's not worth it at all.
None of these guys is getting moved. Jackson will play out of the slot and will be a gadget guy this year for the Eagles. Neither Boldin nor Williams will be moved right now. Maybe post draft.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 01:28 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
None of these guys is getting moved. Jackson will play out of the slot and will be a gadget guy this year for the Eagles. Neither Boldin nor Williams will be moved right now. Maybe post draft.
Agreed, all of them are standing still at least for the next week or so.

Old 04-27-2008, 02:59 PM    (permalink
DragonFireKai
Veteran

DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.

Quote:
Woa there negative Nancy, while it would have been nice to get Sweed, Desean Jackson is certainly going to be helpful this season. We haven't been able to have a real slot guy at WR since our best slot guy is Kevin Curtis, so we will be able to plug D Jax right in there. I pity defenses that will have to deal with keeping track of WR's as shifty as Kevin Curtis and D Jax at the same time.
I doubt Darrell Jackson will beat out Brown or Curtis. He's getting old, coming into a new offense, and has a history of dropping passes. He'll be competing with DeSean for the third spot.

Quote:
Our red zone problems last year were often caused by ineffectiveness on 1st and 2nd downs where we would end up with 3rd and 10 situations. Having a WR who can fire into a quick slant across the field will help with McNabb's effectiveness. Also, Jackson is perfect for WR screen plays. Jackson has all the tools and ability we need, we just need to utilize him correctly, and he will gut other teams defenses.
Do you even know what the red zone is? 1st and goal, 2nd and goal, 3rd and goal. Another tiny reciever running another slant won't help us, because he won't get open. The red zone is an area where traditional seperation is impossible, because space is constrained. In the red zone, you need a physical player who can forcibly establish his position. In our offense, that was usually accomplished by the TE, but LJ's health has been questionable the last few seasons, and Celek lacks the requisite body control.

Quote:
As for Trevor Laws, how is it possible to not like the guy? What is there to dislike about a good natural football player who loves the game and has a great motor? He's a good character guy with great production, the only real knock on him is his height. He is extremely strong, and is decently explosive and is just a very good player. Injuries happen all the time, especially in the trenches, so having a legitimate #3 DT is a very good idea. Bunkley and Patterson are going to need breathers and Laws will get his chance to show us what he's capable of.
What's not to like is that we still have holes elsewhere, and we decided to pick up a player who's going to be a rotational player at best. Depth is nice, but you need to patch the holes first. It doesn't matter how many good DTs you have if your safties and linebackers are weak. Rotational players can be had in the later rounds. The most probable place to get a starter calibur player is in the early rounds.

Quote:
The Lorenzo Booker trade makes absolutely no sense to me, we really didn't need him.
Really? You didn't put it together yet? OK. I'll spell it out for you. DeSean Jackson can't return kicks, Booker can.

Quote:
And to top it all off, we got a 1st rounder in next years draft. I'm excited for tomorrow and can't wait to see what our next moves will be. Reggie Smith would be amazing to get, but I would be nearly as happy with Godfrey.
I liked the first rounder, I don't like Quinten Demps.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
The Destroyer Is Manifest!
I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk
DragonFireKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 03:32 PM    (permalink
DragonFireKai
Veteran

DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.

What did the Browns give us for the 191st? We could have used Hubbard.

I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk
Old 04-27-2008, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They gave us there 5th next year.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:58 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We got the OT Franklin Dunbar he was a guy that came down for a visit.
Old 04-27-2008, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As an UDFA? Or are you confusing him with King Dunlap?

Edit - Oh I see they signed Dunbar, nevermind.

Last edited by Go_Eagles77 : 04-27-2008 at 10:15 PM.
Go_Eagles77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I doubt Darrell Jackson will beat out Brown or Curtis. He's getting old, coming into a new offense, and has a history of dropping passes. He'll be competing with DeSean for the third spot.
What the heck are you talking about? I'm pretty sure he was talking about Desean Jackson, not Darrell Jackson.
Old 04-27-2008, 10:41 PM    (permalink
DragonFireKai
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
What the heck are you talking about? I'm pretty sure he was talking about Desean Jackson, not Darrell Jackson.
On the West Coast, D Jax is Darrell Jackson. It's kind of like refering to Adrian Peterson, and wondering why everyone thinks that hack on the bears is a great running back. That and I was too hung over to really care to check.

Old 04-27-2008, 11:53 PM    (permalink
GaMeTiMe
Veteran

GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whether you thought he meant Darrell or DeSean, you were talking as if both are on the team...
GaMeTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 01:08 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Do you even know what the red zone is? 1st and goal, 2nd and goal, 3rd and goal. Another tiny reciever running another slant won't help us, because he won't get open. The red zone is an area where traditional seperation is impossible, because space is constrained. In the red zone, you need a physical player who can forcibly establish his position. In our offense, that was usually accomplished by the TE, but LJ's health has been questionable the last few seasons, and Celek lacks the requisite body control.

What's not to like is that we still have holes elsewhere, and we decided to pick up a player who's going to be a rotational player at best. Depth is nice, but you need to patch the holes first. It doesn't matter how many good DTs you have if your safties and linebackers are weak. Rotational players can be had in the later rounds. The most probable place to get a starter calibur player is in the early rounds.

Really? You didn't put it together yet? OK. I'll spell it out for you. DeSean Jackson can't return kicks, Booker can.

I liked the first rounder, I don't like Quinten Demps.
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about with the Darrell Jackson part, but I had hoped by process of elimination you could figure out I was talking about Desean Jackson since Darrell Jackson isn't even on the Eagles. I will call Desean Jackson by his full name now so there won't be any more confusion.

You are confusing red zone offense and goal line offense. To clarify red zone offense is inside the 20 yard line, and goal line is 1st and goal, 2nd and goal, etc. Too many times were we in that awkward pre goal line offense and couldn't make anything happen and had to settle for field goals. If we can get a man to man matchup with either Kevin Curtis or Desean Jackson in that situation there is a good chance we can get a completion off a quick slant or out similar to what the Patriots often did with Wes Welker.

Alright what holes would you have "patched" in this situation? Who was on the board at the Eagles first pick that you would take that would get more playing time than a rotational DT. This draft was all about getting depth at key positions for the Eagles. OT, DT, S, CB are all positions that we picked not intending the players to start from day 1. Frankly we don't really need them to. The position where we needed an immediate impact is WR, and we got Desean Jackson right after Laws. You mentioned the LB position, but is another rookie really what we need in an already extremely young group? I would have been fine with us getting Dan Connor just in case Bradley doesn't work out, but Gocong and Gaither are fine.

Desean Jackson can't return kicks? What are you even talking about? He's a great return man, and while he may prefer returning punts, he can run in a straight line as fast as he can and get more yardage than either Reno Mahe or Correll Buckhalter. Desean Jackson is way too dynamic to not be given a chance to return kicks. Lorenzo Booker hasn't even returned a kick in the nfl because Ted Ginn, a player Desean Jackson is compared to frequently, got the nod as return man. I will be surprised if Booker even makes the team, it is a waste of a 4th round pick IMO.

As for Quinten Demps, I'm not surprised, you don't like anyone.

Last edited by cunningham06 : 04-28-2008 at 01:10 AM.
cunningham06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:39 AM    (permalink
DragonFireKai
Veteran

Quote:
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about with the Darrell Jackson part, but I had hoped by process of elimination you could figure out I was talking about Desean Jackson since Darrell Jackson isn't even on the Eagles. I will call Desean Jackson by his full name now so there won't be any more confusion.
Lack of sleep and a wicked hangover will warp your perspective on most things.

Quote:
You are confusing red zone offense and goal line offense. To clarify red zone offense is inside the 20 yard line, and goal line is 1st and goal, 2nd and goal, etc. Too many times were we in that awkward pre goal line offense and couldn't make anything happen and had to settle for field goals. If we can get a man to man matchup with either Kevin Curtis or Desean Jackson in that situation there is a good chance we can get a completion off a quick slant or out similar to what the Patriots often did with Wes Welker.
The goal of Red Zone offense is to score touchdowns. And we did not score TDs, and it wasn't because we stalled just inside the 20. We'd march right to the edge of the endzone, and just couldn't get it in the endzone. We had 50 drives reach inside the 20, only ten of them failed to get in a goal to go situation, and only two of those ten failed to score points. Of the 40 that did reach the goaline offense, 16 failed to score a TD, and 5 failed to score at all.

The problem isn't getting into the Goal line, it's converting those Soaline possesions into TDs. 40% of our goal to go possesions failed to score a TD, and 12.5% failed to score at all.

Quote:
Alright what holes would you have "patched" in this situation? Who was on the board at the Eagles first pick that you would take that would get more playing time than a rotational DT. This draft was all about getting depth at key positions for the Eagles. OT, DT, S, CB are all positions that we picked not intending the players to start from day 1. Frankly we don't really need them to. The position where we needed an immediate impact is WR, and we got Desean Jackson right after Laws. You mentioned the LB position, but is another rookie really what we need in an already extremely young group? I would have been fine with us getting Dan Connor just in case Bradley doesn't work out, but Gocong and Gaither are fine.
I actually think Bradley will be an excellent player. Gocong however, failed to impress me since we drafted him. He's a liability in coverage, and failed to demonstrate the ability to generate a consistent pass rush, which was the main reason we took him. I would have prefered to pick up a LB like Connor or Crable, who I think would have had a good chance to start over Gocong.

Quote:
Desean Jackson can't return kicks? What are you even talking about? He's a great return man, and while he may prefer returning punts, he can run in a straight line as fast as he can and get more yardage than either Reno Mahe or Correll Buckhalter. Desean Jackson is way too dynamic to not be given a chance to return kicks. Lorenzo Booker hasn't even returned a kick in the nfl because Ted Ginn, a player Desean Jackson is compared to frequently, got the nod as return man. I will be surprised if Booker even makes the team, it is a waste of a 4th round pick IMO.
There's more to returning kicks than running in a straight line. Kickoffs operate in more confined space than punts do. On a punt return, you need to beat three or four guys, because of the players who need to remain in order to block, there's maybe 6 or 7 players who are even capable of making a significant attempt at a tackle. On a kickoff return, there are no snappers and no blockers, so there's ten players out there who can consistantly make the tackle, and they start off in a pure coverage formation. You get set up for much harder hits on kick returns. So carrying an extra ten or twenty pounds over 170 is a huge plus.

Here's the difference between Ted Ginn coming out of college, and DeSean Jackson. Ted Ginn returned 38 kicks for 26.6 yards per return. Jackson returned 2 kicks for an average of 19 yards.

Quote:
As for Quinten Demps, I'm not surprised, you don't like anyone.
There are plenty of players I like. Quinten Demps just isn't one of them. I'd have rather had Tyrell Johnson, DaJuan Morgan, Reggie Smith, or Thomas DeCoud. Any one of them would have been able to make a push for a starting spot at Saftey. I did like the Ikeguono pick. I think we could have gotten him a little later, but I think once he heals completely, he'll push Toastolio off the field completely.

Old 04-28-2008, 06:47 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

DFK, I don't know if you are trying to be funny with Toastolio, or what but it is weird seeing him being referred to something that sounds like a breakfast cereal.:D

Old 04-28-2008, 08:42 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For Kickoff returns its going to be

Demps vs. Booker vs. Jackson.
Old 04-28-2008, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
For Kickoff returns its going to be

Demps vs. Booker vs. Jackson.
That sounds much better than Reno Mahe vs. Greg Lewis vs. JR Reed

Last edited by Go_Eagles77 : 04-28-2008 at 06:23 PM.
Go_Eagles77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 06:25 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

I forgot about Reed throw him in the mix
Old 04-29-2008, 06:32 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
I forgot about Reed throw him in the mix
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!