Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 04-26-2008, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Cowboys' 2008 Draft

The time has finally come fellas. Discuss in here.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:26 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This wait is going to be unbearable.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:49 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just woke up a little before 9, still tired even though I went to bed around 4 as it is so I'll be falling asleep here pretty soon before the draft...3pm is ridiculous, oh well.

Bout time to start getting my drink on pretty soon...And from what I was reading about the board, it should be up for the draft, or at least alot better then past years, so we might just actually be able to post during .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Just woke up a little before 9, still tired even though I went to bed around 4 as it is so I'll be falling asleep here pretty soon before the draft...3pm is ridiculous, oh well.
Here it's at 9 pm... I went to bed at 7 am because I was watching the Dallas Stars and woke up at 1 pm.. I guess I'll be pretty tired tonitgh, but the exictement will keep me alive :P

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:30 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano View Post
Here it's at 9 pm... I went to bed at 7 am because I was watching the Dallas Stars and woke up at 1 pm.. I guess I'll be pretty tired tonitgh, but the exictement will keep me alive :P
LONG, LONG wait until we pick, but the draft is always fun. I love the fact that there's only 10 minutes between picks. After this weekend, I always feel so much closer to Mel Kiper, like he's my father in law or something :)

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People on the board give Kiper alot of ****, but I like him. He knows what he's taking about most of the time and seems to really care about his work, so he's cool in my book.

So Modano, how the Stars do?
Old 04-26-2008, 11:05 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He changed our pick at #28 to James Hardy, thought that was in interesting change, I've been seeing it more, wouldn't hate that pick.

Quote:
Old 04-26-2008, 11:56 AM    (permalink
bobindallas
Rookie

bobindallas hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I love Cris Carter's CORRECT point that it seems Jones is looking to have 16 Pro Bowlers in hopes it gets him to the SB but that he is doing it by bringing in low character guys which is turning it into a Circus as opposed to a TEAM.
bobindallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:06 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OMGZ i'm so excited!

Okay, enough with the 14 year old act, but really, i'm pretty damn excited.

Pretty pissed also though that this isn't gonna start for a whole 'nother three hours! Crap. And no joke, i've waking up and falling asleep since 7. I don't know if it was the fact that i'm excited for the draft, or that i drank LandShark till 2 yesterday and i'm feeling it now.

Here's to not drafting Felix Jones!
Old 04-26-2008, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

If anyone wants to join the NFLDC IRC chat:

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=21533
Old 04-26-2008, 12:13 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
If anyone wants to join the NFLDC IRC chat:

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=21533
Hah, i was actually about to post on how we could get there.
Old 04-26-2008, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Yeah, the Cowboys contingent is pretty small in there. Basically just me.
Old 04-26-2008, 12:24 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I got everything going except i'm kinda lost as to how to get into the main room. Help please?
Old 04-26-2008, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

When the Channel list comes up just type #nfldraftcountdown
Old 04-26-2008, 12:35 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haven't slept yet...anticipation is killing me...anyone else betting on the draft? I got 4 bets in...and will start betting on the picks once it gets closer to make sure I got all the rumors in.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Haven't slept yet...anticipation is killing me...anyone else betting on the draft? I got 4 bets in...and will start betting on the picks once it gets closer to make sure I got all the rumors in.
No sleep yet, huh? You gonna make it the whole day?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-26-2008, 12:58 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
No sleep yet, huh? You gonna make it the whole day?
Mountain Dew and chili/wings should get me through it...btw rumor has it that the first 4 picks are set...and i'm gonna have to go agree with that because you can no longer bet on picks 2-4.

Long/Ryan/McFadden

Which means 5 and 6 are probably getting lined up as we speak being dorsey/gholston

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 04-26-2008, 01:03 PM    (permalink
bobindallas
Rookie

bobindallas hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Mountain Dew and chili/wings should get me through it...btw rumor has it that the first 4 picks are set...and i'm gonna have to go agree with that because you can no longer bet on picks 2-4.

Long/Ryan/McFadden

Which means 5 and 6 are probably getting lined up as we speak being dorsey/gholston
Interestingly enough if Dorsey falls to KC I think they take Dorsey ..... which means we have a shot at one of the top 4 OL at 22 IMHO. Also means we can trade out 22 to KC to get them back into the draft for a top end OL.

Also, Dorsey would skip past the Jets (Gholston) and Pats (McKelvin) which means Baltimore is stuck drafting someone they don't "need." Top 2 CB, Dorsey, Ellis.

Question is who is going to get drafted really early that is going to shock us???????

Last edited by bobindallas : 04-26-2008 at 01:08 PM.
bobindallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:07 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Be interesting to see if the rumors about NE wanting Dorsey come into play...moving up 2 spots might just tempt them enough to do it....but then you have to look at KC and figure at who they'll take instead...and the value just isn't there...which leads me to believe KC will have to go dorsey...unless NE offers a huge deal.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 04-26-2008, 02:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

An hour to go...463 users online right now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-26-2008, 02:08 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

We should push towards 700 once draft gets rolling, hopefully the board keeps running as smoothly...The upgrades Scott got are working good.

I'm glad McFadden will probably be gone to Oakland, as of right now I really want Flowers in the 1st for some reason, so much anticipation.

Im more paying attention to when the first corner goes off the board also, Balitmore might start the run on corners at 8.

Quote:
Old 04-26-2008, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im not buying Ryan to Atlanta right now, I think they go Dorsey. Ryan should go to Baltimore
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
People on the board give Kiper alot of ****, but I like him. He knows what he's taking about most of the time and seems to really care about his work, so he's cool in my book.

So Modano, how the Stars do?
Great game by the Stars... They were on the road against a very tought opponent and managed to win in the OT. They were focused on stopping Thornton and were pretty succesful in that. Turco was great and so were Morrow and Ribeiro, they know how to score. Modano too, even if he doesn't skate anymore, brought a great effort in the victory, and the young defensemen played like veterans, especially Niskanen, who's gonna be a key player both for the Stars and US national team.
If they keep playing like that (and like they did in the first round) they can make it to Stanley Cup Finals.

By the way, I guess I'm the only one who's watching the draft on his computer...

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get ready for us to trade for Roy Williams. :)
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:53 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Get ready for us to trade for Roy Williams. :)
Don't get me excited :D

But im really thinking if someone is there at 28, they take the offer, we would have other mid round picks to offer, GOD how i want that to happen...Rest of the draft=instant success.

Quote: