Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 05-01-2008, 09:03 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default LB Brooks in trouble

Well as soon as things look good with our LB corp...Brooks goes out and allegedly punches a woman in the face....

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10808213

I hope it isnt true...because if it is, I am just plain tired of it! STOP PUNCHING PEOPLE!
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As tempting as it may be at times, punching women in their faces is not the correct course of action.

Well, this certainly makes the Rivers pick look all the more better, no?
Old 05-01-2008, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh damn i saw this thread on the front page and thought you were talking about derrick brooks

i was like, 'what'

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 11:53 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha If Derrick Brooks Punched a woman he would receive a medal since he isnt a Bengal.
Old 05-02-2008, 12:08 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can take drugs or some of the various dumb things that happen but I can't stand this stuff.

This pisses me off.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 12:14 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Im hoping that its all fake...maybe the woman is lying about it...who knows. Something tells me the charges will be dropped and the story will blow over.
Old 05-02-2008, 12:46 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You never know I guess but... well.... you'd rather it never come up.
Old 05-02-2008, 01:31 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When did Brooks start playing for the steelers aren't the Bengals stomping on their turf? I thought the Bengals were more non violent offenders.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 08:04 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

BengalMedic hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Well, if you hated the Rivers pick initially, you might want to be rethinking your stance now. I can't say one way or another if he is GUILTY of this or not, but if he did do this, IT'S BEYOND STUPID.

I just can't understand how people in the position they are in as NFL players making some of the money they do constantly find themselves dead in the middle of trouble. I mean can't you find something else more productive to do outside of punching some woman in the face ?? Go buy a new car or something for Christ's sake or maybe a new house for your mom...
BengalMedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 01:58 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

I know if I was making multi million dollars a year for a football team...I would be working out non stop in order to make myself better and earn more money when my contract is up. I wouldn't be out Mike Tysoning up the city of Cincy or any other northern Kentucky towns. I'd buy my momma a new house and a new car. Then I would literally live at the Bengals stadium so I am constantly in the zone! I know thats a little over the edge...but then again, paying someone multi millions to play a game is over the edge too.
Old 05-02-2008, 02:43 PM    (permalink
trekindude
Rookie

trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Say it ain't so, and I was all high on our prospects this year, and he goes acts like a 16 year old. I mean your 22 years old and have millions of dollars. Why would you punch a woman in the face? Maybe watch some TV, see some friends. Build a bar in your house if you wanna get drunk, but travelling out of your way somewhere, and then getting violent. It just defies logic.
trekindude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 03:52 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
When did Brooks start playing for the steelers aren't the Bengals stomping on their turf? I thought the Bengals were more non violent offenders.
lol I know... Ours grab a drink or 20, head out driving or they buy beer for underage girls and pee on them.

The Steelers are the wife beaters of the league.
Old 05-02-2008, 03:58 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
lol I know... Ours grab a drink or 20, head out driving or they buy beer for underage girls and pee on them.

The Steelers are the wife beaters of the league.
ouch.

i personally find it funny that any bungals fan is trashing the steelers and their off the field issues...

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 04:07 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

god damnit I really hope this isn't true. He could be our best player if he can keep it together.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 09:56 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
ouch.

i personally find it funny that any bungals fan is trashing the steelers and their off the field issues...
You missed the part where I drilled our guys first. It just annoys me that the Steelers have a good amount of guys involved in domestic abuse yet no one talks about it.

The one thing about this is our season didn't rely on Brooks at all. Although our D's potential has a MUCH higher ceiling with him out there. It would suck if he got cut.
Old 05-03-2008, 12:32 AM    (permalink
rickscott
Veteran

rickscott hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Obviously something happened, but I'm willing to bet it wasn't quite like Miss Innocence stated.

If our big tough MLB at 260 lbs can punch a little woman in the face and she doesn't need to be hospitalized, then he can't hit a lick anyway.
rickscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 12:46 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Maybe all this Marvin Harrison stuff will cause the woman beating to be overshadowed.
Old 05-03-2008, 02:20 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickscott View Post
Obviously something happened, but I'm willing to bet it wasn't quite like Miss Innocence stated.

If our big tough MLB at 260 lbs can punch a little woman in the face and she doesn't need to be hospitalized, then he can't hit a lick anyway.
This is true. If Ahmad decked me I'd be in trouble lol. Who knows. Henry got screwed over once before.
Old 05-03-2008, 03:43 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i really hope this is not true. he is most likely one of the best athletes on our team and we need him to make our LB core one of the most feared in the league.
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 06:17 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really even if it turns out that he is blamed for this I doubt it rly hurts his playing career much. I just hope that he is man enoufgh to see thru this regardless of the outcome.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 05-05-2008, 01:10 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

the woman who is claiming this filed her police report 3 WEEKS after the incident happened. That sounds pretty fishy to me.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 05-05-2008, 02:12 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
the woman who is claiming this filed her police report 3 WEEKS after the incident happened. That sounds pretty fishy to me.
Yeah... If some football player decked my wife you better believe I would end up getting the **** kicked out of me and the cops would've been called... Things aren't adding up.

Remember when Odell got in the 'fight' with the two guys who wanted money out of him and filed like 2 weeks after... Then Henry 'attacked' those two kids randomly. As if it's not hard enough already for our players to stay out of trouble they get blamed for stuff they didn't even do (not saying this is for sure the case with Ahmad but I wouldn't doubt it).