Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-03-2008, 02:04 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im gonna wait until i hear all the facts before i comment.

either way, this is not good for Harrison.
Old 05-03-2008, 02:14 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the hell? Am I thinking of the right Marvin Harrison?
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 02:30 PM    (permalink
OregonDucks
Rookie

OregonDucks is a cocksman.OregonDucks is a cocksman.OregonDucks is a cocksman.

Thought it is being said its actually a boy not a girl.

A source told the Philadelphia Daily News that a 2-year-old boy suffered a cut under his eye from glass that shattered when an errant bullet hit a car windshield, according to police. Originally it was reported that a young girl had been injured.
OregonDucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 06:52 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This isn't the Colts wide receiver who's been called "a real nice guy" etc by just about everyone on earth.

I can relate, I mean hell I've been in my share of bar fights, but I'd never pulled a gat and tried to shoot someone.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 09:47 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
This isn't the Colts wide receiver who's been called "a real nice guy" etc by just about everyone on earth.

I can relate, I mean hell I've been in my share of bar fights, but I'd never pulled a gat and tried to shoot someone.
But have you pulled out a .50 caliber cannon?
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 10:49 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never fired anything above a .308 nothing above that is legal out here. I can tell you that thing makes a nice BOOM, I'd hate to hear a .50 going off.

Oh btw, Gat was a slang term picked up by American soldiers in the vietnam war and has since been adopted through pop culture. It was originally used by British soldiers in the boer war and then by proxy Aussie soldiers.

I'm taking it back.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 12:59 PM    (permalink
jared
Veteran

jared could make a wolverine purr.jared could make a wolverine purr.jared could make a wolverine purr.jared could make a wolverine purr.jared could make a wolverine purr.jared could make a wolverine purr.jared could make a wolverine purr.

The confiscated pistol was a FN Five-seveN (as in 5.7mm).

This is also the same caliber that the P90 fires, I'm sure you recognize this puppy from a video game or two.

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news.../18543019.html

Reporters trying to write about guns crack me up.

Last edited by jared : 05-04-2008 at 01:03 PM.
jared is offline   Reply With Quote