Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-03-2008, 12:24 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.
Question Potential

Who do you guys think is the team with the most potential to be great in a couple of years?

I think the Raiders have the most potential because they have three players in particular that have an absolute ton of potential in McFadden, Bush, and Russell. If all of them develop I think they could be great in a couple of years.

Another team with alot of potential is the Falcons, they have their 2 back system in place and they have a young franchise QB in Matt Ryan. They also have to offensive lineman with potential: Justin Blalock, and Sam Baker.
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 12:26 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kansas City without a question.
Old 05-03-2008, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Raiders do if they improve their offensive line.

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 12:39 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
Kansas City without a question.
Thats what I was thinking but they don't have a franchise QB and that is what I think really takes them out of the race because they have guys like Dorsey and Albert who have loads of potential, but they don't have a QB with a ton of potential like Oakland or Atlanta and a QB is the leader of a team so....

but that is just my opinion.
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 12:52 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
Thats what I was thinking but they don't have a franchise QB and that is what I think really takes them out of the race because they have guys like Dorsey and Albert who have loads of potential, but they don't have a QB with a ton of potential like Oakland or Atlanta and a QB is the leader of a team so....

but that is just my opinion.

Why does everyone keep assuming Croyle can't be a good NFL QB? It seems like everyone always assumes so quick on a QB that wasn't a 1st rd pick, and then when its a 1st rd pick everyone will say "he's still developing", you dont think Croyle needs time to learn and develop too? He's only been in the nfl 2 years, one was a redshirt year, this past one he didn't even start half the season and he was with no LJ, no LT, and a terrible overall O line with a rookie WR still developing himself.

It's a little early to judge him, and to act like he won't get better just because he wasn't drafted in the top 10...He has a cannon for an arm, and showed flashes of some potential, he's not a lock to be a success but it would be stupid to act like he has no shot of being a good starter in this league with weapons around him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 01:05 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will be a homer and say the Vikings.. if Tarvaris can continue to progress each year, in 3 years, the Vikings will be scary.
Old 05-03-2008, 02:02 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

teh jagz obviusli

...but rly, this is the zenith of their talent. The defense will start wearing out soon (started last year), and the offense will probably go through an "adjustment period" soon. Things may not be that bad, though, if the young defensive talent steps up. Also, MJD will be in his prime in a few years.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Potential wont win games for the Raiders. I don't think Russell is going to pan out.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 02:07 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Packers wont match their great success this year, but they will still be very good in 3-4 years once either Rodgers or Brohm take the snaps regularly. They have all the makings if they invest in a younger offensive line in the next year or two.

My non biased opinion will go to the Jets. No one remembers that they had a playoff run a couple years back. The QB situation is a problem as well as working in the new 3-4 defense. Look for them in a couple years when Brady's empire starts to fall.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 02:08 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
Potential wont win games for the Raiders. I don't think Russell is going to pan out.
I've been saying this from day one. Russell, in my opinion, wont work out in the NFL. He has all the physical makings but he cant make the reads.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Easy.

Look for the teams that are strong in the trenches on both sides of the ball and have a good young QB. That's the formula.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am going to say the Vikings. They are great in the trenches and Tarvaris Jackson has a lot of potential. That is not to say they will be great. Jackson still sucks and while we do have a lot of young talent at WR and in a couple years that can be one of our strong points Berrian has yet to play a down here while Rice and Allison are still developing. I really do think that if we get good QB play, AD isn't injured, and we play up to our potential we will be one of the best teams in the league. Then again this could all be the homer in me talking.

Besides the Vikings I really like the potential of the Chiefs and Jets.
Old 05-03-2008, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Kurve
Veteran

Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I've been saying this from day one. Russell, in my opinion, wont work out in the NFL. He has all the physical makings but he cant make the reads.

He played a little last year and from what i saw last year is very promising he seemed very relaxed and didnt become rattled under pressure like some would think out of a rookie. With more experience i think he will be even more comfortable taking snaps he has the arm and accuracy to be a great qb in this league. I think people think he will fail is that he has this carefree look to him almost as if he doesnt seem to care either way but i think thats just the way he is but you need a qb that can shrug mistakes off and not get bothered by them and move on.
Kurve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To pick a team picking Top Ten, I'll say Atlanta and here is why.

You discuss that potential with the Raiders, but Atlanta has a big three on offense in Ryan, Turner and White. Likewise, if everyone is wrong about Sam Baker, this offense has the potential to be beastly.

Looking on the other side, their front 7 is alright if they can get a DT next year, and secondary should be able to be rebuilt. I think Atlanta can do damage in 3-4 years.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp4516 View Post
I will be a homer and say the Vikings.. if Tarvaris can continue to progress each year, in 3 years, the Vikings will be scary.
I hope we're still in Minnesota in 3 years, or I won't give a ****.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 03:14 PM    (permalink
TheGreatEscape
Veteran

TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.

The Giants? Eli is entering his prime, the oline is hitting its prime, toomer will be gone and plax will have slown down a steep but boss and smith should be breaking out with hopefully another young WR and a still productive shocked that O should be very good and if we can somehow keep spags around the d should be even better. We're a top team and Reece is still building us to get better.
TheGreatEscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 03:20 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

I really like what the Texans are doing.

They've got a fantastic young front defense with Okoye, Ryans and Williams. Plus, everybody on that team seems to be extremely fast. Schaub is coming into his own and Andre Johnson should be back in action this season. The ZBS should be in full swing this season, but I don't know how well Green/Brown can run it. I think that they're gonna be the best team to not make the playoffs this season, Jax and Colts are too much to get by this season.

EDIT: I know 8-8 teams aren't really that much of a 'sleeper team,' but I think they could have an elite defense and a more than sufficient offense in a year or two.

I'd like to say the Redskins, but we need to add more youth and see if Campbell and Zorn work well together.

Last edited by skinzzfan25 : 05-03-2008 at 03:33 PM.
skinzzfan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 03:26 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really high on Minny right now. Anyone boosting the Raiders is forgetting that they are the Raiders.

I'm pretty sure five years down the line Raiders fans are gonna be looking at Brady Quinn and Glenn Dorsey going "What happened?" In addition to wondering how they were the pretty much the only team not to draft a great player in 2004, getting Gallery instead. Or spending the 7th on Michael Huff. Or blowing another 7th overall on Randy Moss. Or letting Gruden go so he could stomp on Gannon's brain.

Man.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure about all this love for the Vikings, yeah if Jackson develops then they'll definitely be a top team but several of their top players are quite old and AD is the only guy with massive 'potential'.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 03:49 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Giants have potential, they won the superbowl and were the 3rd youngest team in the league

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to see a reference for that (Giants third youngest), because I don't believe it.

Edit: Like I figured.

As of Jan 30th when John Clayton wrote his article:

Green Bay* 13 3 25.72
Indianapolis* 13 3 25.74
Cincinnati 7 9 26.08
Dallas* 13 3 26.08
Carolina 7 9 26.17
Arizona 8 8 26.21
San Diego* 11 5 26.23
N.Y. Giants* 10 6 26.26
Minnesota 8 8 26.28
Buffalo 7 9 26.33

Last edited by Geo : 05-03-2008 at 03:57 PM.
Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 03:56 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
I'd like to see a reference for that (Giants third youngest), because I don't believe it.
it was said quite a bit last year, ill try to find it, im sure some giants fans could back me up on it.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 03:57 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

SaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I think the Saints could be a great team next season or so, if we keep improving the roster.
SaintsMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 03:58 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Houston a few years down the road, because if you go off of potential, they have all the major spots filled.

QB- Schaub is considered a franchise guy, and has all the tools you look for.

RB- Biggest flaw on the team, IMO. Darius Walker could be a great second option and target out of the backfield like Kevin Faulk, but they need a big RB. If they could get Beanie Wells, they'd be set. Steve Slaton could be a productive role player as well.

WR- Andre Johnson is a freak of nature, and they have a couple of guys with some potential/speed behind him.

TE- Owen Daniels could be one of the best TEs in the NFL fairly soon.

OL- Duane Brown is very athletic and perfect for the ZBS. The rest of the line is filled with young guys with potential like Winston and Spencer. Still, they need to fill out the interior.

DL- This team could simply be outstanding on the D-Line for years. I think Mario Williams could be the very best DE in the NFL as soon as the end of this year, and Okoye is very good. This is a do-or-die season for Travis Johnson, but he does have the ability to make things happen, he just hasn't shown it. Okam also has some potential. They do need to add one more DE to the group, because Anthony Weaver isn't all that great.

LB- Ryans is a stud, and should be an all-pro for years at MLB. Xavier Adibi is a very talented rookie, and Morlon Greenwood is only 30. He's certainly no star, but he's a decent starting option.

DB- Wildcard on this team. Dunta Robinson has had some issues, and needs to establish himself as a number 1 CB. Fred Lewis and Antwuan Molden both have a lot of talent, and are great options in the secondary. I think C.C. Brown can be a decent starter in this league, but they should look to improve the safety spot in the draft.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Check the edited post post, B. Clayton wrote an article before the Super Bowl.