Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-03-2008, 04:51 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am pretty sure every team in the league can make a case to have the highest potential, but I am tempted to go with the Raiders. But the only reason I wont do so is because I dont think their lines are solid, and who knows if they are even going to address those spots.

The teams that I would go with are the Vikings and (of course) Falcons. I really like the Vikings lines and Adrian Peterson. Sure its an old way of looking at things, but I think with good lines and a great running game, you really have a solid foundation. What I am worried about is their age. Pat Williams (a more important DL than Kevin Williams to me) is getting up there in age, and who knows where he will be in 5 years.

For the Falcons, I would say that we have alot of young guys with potential at alot of solid positions. Jamaal Anderson, despite his lack of production as a rookie, he still has some potential. Hopefully he can end up like Justin Smith. We need alot of help at DT, but elsewhere we look pretty good for the future. Boley is a great OLB. Lofton looks like a future stud at MLB. Chris Houston has a great future. Erik Coleman looks to be pretty solid-good. On the offensive side of the ball, we have a potential franchise LT, a run blocking LG, franchise QB, great WR, and a good RB duo.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 05:51 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the potential of the Browns, especially now that Crennel is finally getting pieces to the defense together...Im really interested in how well Rogers plays at NT this year, and they might have one of the best complete O lines in the game...Stallworth opposite Edwards should be pretty sick.

Also no one has mentioned Miami but I like where their headed, Ronnie Brown will have a great run blocking line in front of him, and some backs to rotate, as well as the foundation of their D line in place...It's already a good situation for both QB's, as well as the skill position players they should add next year...Imagine somebody like Maualuga being able to roam free with the down lineman taking on blockers, some things I don't agree with that Parcells does, but he knows how to build a foundation for a team and make the most of having alot of draft picks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Browns have the best OL in the game imo.

All they need is a back to follow J-Lew and some more corners.
Old 05-03-2008, 06:41 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd say the Panthers window will probably be open for the next 3 years. If everything clicks which is a big if, I'll admit they'll be a force.

In the future though there's going to need to be some smart maneuvering with the secondary. Lucas will be out of contract next year, Gamble the year after and marshall the year after that.

Delhomme is 33 next year.

Steve Smith can't stay that fast, that strong and that good for 5 years, probably another 3-4 max.

We still need a young WR2. With Hackett being injury prone and Muhummad 35.

I like the team now though, a lot of youth and depth at RB, LB, DLine, OLine, Safety, Tight End, every where except WR and QB and that can be fixed.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 06:54 PM    (permalink
throwback54milkman
Veteran

throwback54milkman needs more cowbell.

the jets young defense has a lot of potential with Gholston, Harris, Jenkins, Pace, Revis, and Rhodes

^^Sig From Nvot9
J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!
throwback54milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 07:59 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the thing Herm has said publicly on Brodie is he needs better weapons around him.remember he never started a game last year with LJ in the back field.improved OL+healthy LJ = hopfully improving Brodie Croyle
Old 05-03-2008, 08:03 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kansas City without a doubt.

Glenn Dorsey and Brandon flowers will pwn on D.

They already have Dwayne Bowe who was a boom of a pick. They had the best draft IMO.

I'm liking Brodie Croyle's play at QB also.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 08:03 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the homerism is strong in this thread
Old 05-03-2008, 08:29 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Why does everyone keep assuming Croyle can't be a good NFL QB? It seems like everyone always assumes so quick on a QB that wasn't a 1st rd pick, and then when its a 1st rd pick everyone will say "he's still developing", you dont think Croyle needs time to learn and develop too? He's only been in the nfl 2 years, one was a redshirt year, this past one he didn't even start half the season and he was with no LJ, no LT, and a terrible overall O line with a rookie WR still developing himself.

It's a little early to judge him, and to act like he won't get better just because he wasn't drafted in the top 10...He has a cannon for an arm, and showed flashes of some potential, he's not a lock to be a success but it would be stupid to act like he has no shot of being a good starter in this league with weapons around him.

I never said he can't be a good NFL QB I simply said that i don't think he has as much potential as a Jamarcus Russell, Matt Ryan, or Brady Quinn.

Oh and for those of you who have been bashing Russell, potential doesn't mean they are going to be great it simply means that -
  • capable of being or becoming
  • a latent excellence or ability that may or may not be
  • Capable of being but not yet in existence
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Zbikowski_9
Rookie

Zbikowski_9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatta! View Post
I'm not sure about all this love for the Vikings, yeah if Jackson develops then they'll definitely be a top team but several of their top players are quite old and AD is the only guy with massive 'potential'.
They have ageing guys but each already has their replacemnt developing.

The Raiders have the most 'potential' but it is all boom or bust potential, if only their managment knew the importance of the trenches.

My pick is the Bills. Like what their doing - good youth and solid in the places that count. Coul do with a young pass rushing DE in next years draft.
Zbikowski_9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 09:08 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Atlanta

Matt Ryan
Michael Turner
Jerious Norwood
Roddy White
Laurent Robinson
Harry Douglas
Ovie Mughelli
Justin Blalock
Sam Baker

Curtis Lofton
John Abraham
Chris Houston
Jamaal Anderson
Michael Boley
John Babineaux
Erik Coleman
Chevis Jackson

If even half of our young players turn out well we could be very good.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 09:53 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
I'd say the Panthers window will probably be open for the next 3 years. If everything clicks which is a big if, I'll admit they'll be a force.

In the future though there's going to need to be some smart maneuvering with the secondary. Lucas will be out of contract next year, Gamble the year after and marshall the year after that.

Delhomme is 33 next year.

Steve Smith can't stay that fast, that strong and that good for 5 years, probably another 3-4 max.

We still need a young WR2. With Hackett being injury prone and Muhummad 35.

I like the team now though, a lot of youth and depth at RB, LB, DLine, OLine, Safety, Tight End, every where except WR and QB and that can be fixed.

Have you ever tried mentioning another team or player outside of your own in a thread?

Quote:
Old 05-03-2008, 10:44 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
the homerism is strong in this thread
Everyone should just say their team sucks.

The way that's thrown around "homerism" is stupid, people support their teams for a reason, they're always going to be optimistic, if you don't want to hear it then don't post on any football forum, anywhere on the internet.

Quote:
Have you ever tried mentioning another team or player outside of your own in a thread?
Can you stop the vendetta against me, every thread you flame away like a troll.

My posts are probably 50.50 about my team or the rest of the league. If someone says something I disagree with about the Panthers or a player I'm going to put forward an argument.

That said.

I really like the potential of the Browns for the future. They've started to click, but I can see them faltering a little bit because though Anderson has done a lot of good, he's still easily rattled and turns over the ball way too much.

I think when Quinn takes the reins we'll see a better team than the Browns have now in a few years.

Last edited by BlindSite : 05-03-2008 at 10:46 PM.
Old 05-03-2008, 11:26 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Can you stop the vendetta against me, every thread you flame away like a troll.
U Mad?

I just asked a question, I wouldnt use the term "vendetta" because your certainly not anywhere that important, I was just wondering if it was possible for you to speak on another team or player...Yes you can talk about your team and players, but I was just curious if being a homer ever got old, thats all.

Quote:
Old 05-04-2008, 02:44 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
I never said he can't be a good NFL QB I simply said that i don't think he has as much potential as a Jamarcus Russell, Matt Ryan, or Brady Quinn.

Oh and for those of you who have been bashing Russell, potential doesn't mean they are going to be great it simply means that -
  • capable of being or becoming
  • a latent excellence or ability that may or may not be
  • Capable of being but not yet in existence
Yeah, but if we deal strictly in potential, this is kind of useless isnt it? I mean, potential is present in everyone, BUT reaching that potential is what will make each player a success. For this debate its not just about who has the best potential, I think it is even more important to assess whether or not a player will reach that potential. In Russel's case, I have never liked him to become a good QB in the NFL. Therefore I cant go with the Raiders. However, the Raiders would be a good pick based on potential alone......see what I am saying?
Old 05-04-2008, 04:43 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obviously KC / Oakland, but in the interest of continuing this thread, I'm going to go with the Titans. They've got a young QBoTF in Vince Young, their defense is solid (if there was a lesson to be learned this year, its never underestimate the power of the defensive line) and they have have fairly solid rushing attack. So they need to address the WR position the most, which they didn't do in this draft, sadly.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 04:45 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

Quote:
U Mad?

I just asked a question, I wouldnt use the term "vendetta" because your certainly not anywhere that important, I was just wondering if it was possible for you to speak on another team or player...Yes you can talk about your team and players, but I was just curious if being a homer ever got old, thats all.
Whatever dude, I'm not going to feed you, I talk about other teams as much as I do the Panthers.

Old 05-04-2008, 05:13 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Whatever dude, I'm not going to feed you, I talk about other teams as much as I do the Panthers.
Its just funny, in a thread about potential, u talk about why the Panthers will be bad in a couple of years...

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 07:51 AM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the lions have the potential to be 7-9 or 8-8 in a couple of years.
Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 06:04 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Its just funny, in a thread about potential, u talk about why the Panthers will be bad in a couple of years...
Yet I'm still a mindless homer, gotta love it don't you.

Old 05-04-2008, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
DB- Wildcard on this team. Dunta Robinson has had some issues, and needs to establish himself as a number 1 CB. Fred Lewis and Antwuan Molden both have a lot of talent, and are great options in the secondary. I think C.C. Brown can be a decent starter in this league, but they should look to improve the safety spot in the draft.
Did you mean Fred Bennett?

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 06:15 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikings and (homer alert) Browns have young teams with a lot of pieces already in place.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 06:16 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwayne Jarrett sucks
Old 05-04-2008, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Depending how their picks pan out, I'll say KC. The browns come to mind, even though they still have some holes (not having any picks in the first 3 rounds hurt them I think), I think a case could be made for GB, but it really depends on Rodgers being good (Brohm is a rookie, rookie QB's don't do well generally).

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

homer...
I think the Bills have a great potential if Edwards becomes a solid QB. Yes, that is easier said than done, but I think he can. He showed good accuracy, great poise, and adequate arm strength last year. We have a good, young Oline (last year, we allowed the fewest sacks for our team in a long time...10 years maybe?). We just need to upgrade the center position IMO. We have a good RB tandem in Lynch and Jackson, and if Hardy pans out, we will have a pretty good WR core. We just need to upgrade the TE position and Center, and we'll be set.

On defense, we have a good, young set of linebackers in Mitchell, Crowell, and Posluszny. If McKelvin pans out, we will have a good set of defensive backs...(McKelvin, McGee, Simpson, and Whitner). Stroud should be the anchor of our Dline, and he will allow for Schobel/Ellis and Kelsay/Denney to wreak havoc in the backfield. McCargo really started to come on strong last season, and having a big body next to him should only help.

Our special teams are great, with Moorman, Lindell, and McKelvin/McGee/Parrish returning punts and kickoffs. Bobby April has a lot to play with for these upcoming seasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote