Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-04-2008, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
time to jump on the forte bus
more like

forte boat

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Rjspartan
Veteran

Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.

this is the icing on the cake of a sorry career.
what a draft bust!!!

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Matt Barkley will be the best QB to be selected in the Top 5 since Peyton Manning.
Rjspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 03:44 PM    (permalink
GermanSaint
Veteran

GermanSaint hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe10 View Post
I saw the interview and i was under the impression that when deon asked what can jet's fans expect from him he said; ''Hopefully a Super Bowl in a couple years, if not this year." I have a feeling the above quote is misquoted and used more to slander gholston as a player, but i havn't heard it since the interview so i could be wrong as well.
your are right about it , this was exactly what i heared , too.

@topic; i never bought the cedric benson nor cadillac williams hype back in 05 . i still believe that ronnie will be MILES better than these both guys combined
Old 05-04-2008, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Kid has been a thug from day one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 04:00 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
At 9:30 Benson was arrested on his boat, continued to argue with the officer refusing to do what he requested, resulting in the officer using pepper spray on Benson
Hahha I found that funny. Ya got maced *****
Old 05-04-2008, 07:17 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/2...CuWCN5y95V3w--

Looking good ceddy looking good.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's like a little Tank Johnson ...
Old 05-04-2008, 09:18 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was waiting for it to say "Benson tried to flee on foot but was tackled 2 yards from where he started by a 100 pound female officer."

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 09:24 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I agree that lake cops are dicks but this part is just untrue. Some drunk moron hit family on my lake a couple of summers ago and killed them all. That's not the first time I have heard of something like that happening either. I'd have to say driving a boat/jetski is more dangerous than driving a car hammered... There a are no real set driving rules, no lanes to drive in, no stop lights, and much of the time the driver is doing something ( like pulling a skier) that takes their attention off driving. With that said, I've done it many times you just can't be an idiot while doing it, and that's the problem, basically everyone is an idiot.
Thats why you can only jet ski with at least 3 people or the lake cops pull you over. its either 3 people or have a rear view mirror. I got pulled over by the lake cops for only having 2 people in the boat while jet skiing. Its also a given to stay away from other boaters when you are jet skiing and they give you that orange flag to put up on the boat when a boater is in the water. I think the road is a lot more dangerous. there are tons of more people on the road rather than a select few on the lake.
Old 05-04-2008, 09:41 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
I was waiting for it to say "Benson tried to flee on foot but was tackled 2 yards from where he started by a 100 pound female officer."
you get that joke from FF?

Old 05-04-2008, 09:43 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Somewhere Curtis Enis is smiling...
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 10:13 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
you get that joke from FF?
I just read the article and posted who's FF?

Old 05-04-2008, 10:20 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

Quote:
I just read the article and posted who's FF?
nevermind, was he really tackled by a girl?

Old 05-04-2008, 10:29 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

No I was joking, an attempt at levity based on Cedric Benson's inability to gain yards or break tackles.

Old 05-04-2008, 10:31 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

Quote:
No I was joking, an attempt at levity based on Cedric Benson's inability to gain yards or break tackles.
I know I just saw the same exact joke earlier on footballsfuture.

Old 05-05-2008, 12:45 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

I don't know the website.

Old 05-05-2008, 01:02 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think it's as bad as it's being made out to be, but this can't be good in his attempt to stay on the roster this year. He's making some crazy jack so it might be in the Bears' best interest to release him.

For what it's worth, i hear the police in Austin are real douchebags when it comes to celebrities. Benson's a legend in Austin, so i bet the guy that maced him got his kicks out of collaring one of the most known faces in the city.
Old 05-05-2008, 01:27 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't know if it's been posted before but Benson mug shot is hilarious.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 02:39 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

He looks pretty maggoted.

Old 05-05-2008, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Benson says that he wasn't drunk and didn't resist arrest, in fact it sounds more like police brutality according to him.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3380764

And he's been questioned by lake police six times in a year, I found that quite funny.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 02:10 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This guy is a huge bust and he's never going to live up to being takin 4th overall. Now that the Bear drafted Matt Forte they should just bite the bullet and cut his drunk a!@
Old 05-05-2008, 07:24 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I don't know what really happened, nobody does except the people there but it sounds like Benson might have got a raw deal. It doesn't sound like the pepper spray was really necessary but who knows for sure. Regardless he should'nt be in that situation to begin with.
dpl85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 07:27 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I own a boat with my father, and go out fairly often.

Operating a boat while under the influence is just as bad as operating a car - it's just not everyone owns a boat, so awareness isn't as renown. Marquis Hill was killed just last year due to a boating accident. I hear of people losing limbs due the propellers more so than fatalities. Though, that doesn't mean people don't die regularly since people view lifejackets on boats like bikers, or even bicyclists, see helmets - hard to look cool and show off the abs to a bunch of bikinis passing by if you've got ole foamy on.

As for Benson, I don't buy the resisting arrest thing. Where the **** was he going to go out in the middle of a lake? He gonna swim for it? Please... I'm with BF51. Park patrol is about a notch ahead of the mall cop. I'm more inclined to think that they were jerks to Benson or falsely accused him, which caused Benson to not cooperate fully with them. Depending on the person, a cop's opinion of resisting arrest can vary from not completely bending to their will in the immediate manner that the officer would like all the way to evading arrest by cheezin' it down the road. Hard to say what really happened and if Benson was indeed a victim or insinuating police brutality to try to get off the hook, but the mace seems to cross the line in my book.

Oh, and I look way worse than Benson does when I get home from the lake - let alone after being sprayed. ;)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 07:44 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you can always look on the bright side. At least there wasnt a giant team sex party on the boat... ... ... ... ... ...

or was there?
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote