Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC North Division Forum

NFC North Division Forum Discuss the NFC North

View Poll Results: Best OT
Green Bay (Clifton, Tauscher) 52 78.79%
Minnesota (McKinnie, Cook) 9 13.64%
Detroit (Backus, Cherilus, Foster?) 0 0%
Chicago (Tait, Williams) 5 7.58%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-04-2008, 08:30 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Best by Position: OT

I think this one goes to Green Bay, we have arguably the best LT and and the best RT in the division.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
I think this one goes to Green Bay, we have arguably the best LT and and the best RT in the division.
I'd like to put my vote to that specially at LT.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 08:34 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
I'd like to put my vote to that specially at LT.
then why did you vote minnesota?

Old 05-04-2008, 08:34 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Bears will have some good play from the OT position, with that said I vote for the packers.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
then why did you vote minnesota?
Well This one is harder for me I think McKinnie is one of the best LTs in the League but Cook is not really a great RT.... so I went with Minni just cuz the LT is more important than RT.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 08:37 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Well This one is harder for me I think McKinnie is one of the best LTs in the League but Cook is not really a great RT.... so I went with Minni just cuz the LT is more important than RT.
Clifton isnt far behind McKinnie, but Cook isnt half as good as Tauscher

Old 05-04-2008, 08:47 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

wow, really, minnesota is winning?

Old 05-04-2008, 08:49 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just ask the Vikings fans how they fell about Cooks pass and run blocking, and McKinnie about his pass blocking. Hands down, the vets in GB win this.
Old 05-04-2008, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Zbikowski_9
Rookie

Zbikowski_9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If, like the QB thread we are saying who will be the best by the end of the season, i think the Pack tackles might regress.

My reasoning is both through age and not having a qb whos keen pocket awarness and quick release make them look better by minimising sacks. Add to that they will face alot of good pass rushing DEs this year including Jarred Allen twice. And i think McKinnie will come out with a chip on his shoulder after a possible suspesion and play with a bit of fire (the one thing holding him back). Cook has the physicall tools and 2 years of development under his belt and i could see him making big strides this year - similar to Herrera.
Just my opinion
Zbikowski_9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 08:51 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i voted minny because i thought it was the whole o-line. wondered why no mention of hutch.......figured it out immediatley afterwards

ah well....
Zbikowski_9
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
Just ask the Vikings fans how they fell about Cooks pass and run blocking, and McKinnie about his pass blocking. Hands down, the vets in GB win this.
i feel good about Cooks running blocking. Couldnt be happier actualy
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbikowski_9 View Post
If, like the QB thread we are saying who will be the best by the end of the season, i think the Pack tackles might regress.

My reasoning is both through age and not having a qb whos keen pocket awarness and quick release make them look better by minimising sacks. Add to that they will face alot of good pass rushing DEs this year including Jarred Allen twice. And i think McKinnie will come out with a chip on his shoulder after a possible suspesion and play with a bit of fire (the one thing holding him back). Cook has the physicall tools and 2 years of development under his belt and i could see him making big strides this year - similar to Herrera.
Just my opinion
you can say possibly, but I can say possibly with every other position. FACTS are that GB OT, at this moment, are better then the others. Just like the other teams players are better at this moment.
Old 05-04-2008, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Zbikowski_9
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
you can say possibly, but I can say possibly with every other position. FACTS are that GB OT, at this moment, are better then the others. Just like the other teams players are better at this moment.
That is my exact argument fo Aaron Rodgers, but this poll (to my understanding of the statement in the first poll) is what you think will happen by the end of the season. So IMO regrssion of the Pack, progression of the Vikings and external factors (pass rush) equals my decision. But yes at this second the Pack are better
Old 05-04-2008, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think both Green Bay tackles are overrated, and I don't see them having years like they did last year. Minnesota has the best LT. Tait is probably now the best RT in the division. Add that to the fact Chris Williams will own, and I voted Bears :)

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 11:30 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I think both Green Bay tackles are overrated, and I don't see them having years like they did last year. Minnesota has the best LT. Tait is probably now the best RT in the division. Add that to the fact Chris Williams will own, and I voted Bears :)
compelling arguments...i would like to see chris williams play as well as i hope he does first though....
Old 05-05-2008, 04:34 AM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
Oh no too much homerism. Tait is probably now the best RT in the division ?!? Tauscher should have been close to the Probowl last year.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 04:24 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Winner is Green Bay

Old 05-05-2008, 04:30 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

call me crazy but i like what Chicago has done, i think they have the best

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chad Clifton and Bryant McKennie are both good LT's you could make a case for either one as being better but Ryan Cook's Pass Protection is absolutly horrid especially compared to Tauscher so I would vote Packers on this one.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GB no contest

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 12:34 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'll give it to GB. No one else is all that close.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:25 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GB in a landslide vote...
Old 11-10-2008, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I seems the whole division fails in OT play.
Old 11-10-2008, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFCN: Just sack us, we will help

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I seems the whole division fails in OT play.
Yeah, there's no real "winner" here. Just a team who loses less.