Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-06-2008, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Bucimal Island
Rookie

Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island
Default Most liked and disliked nfl team in each division

Most liked

AFC East: Pats: Cus they represent america
AFC South: Colts: Very nice and classy fans
AFC North: Browns: They have a nice arsenol
AFC West: Three way between SD, KD, and DEN

NFC East: Cowboys: My dads team. Have to like em
NFC South: Bucs: Who else?
NFC North: Bears: Elimination process
NFC West: 49ers: My moms team

Most hated

AFC East: Dolphins: Neighbors
AFC South: Jagaurs: Same as Dolphins
AFC North: Steelers: Mean fans
AFC West: Raiders: Dont like Silver and Black teams

NFC East: Giants: By elimination plus they dont have a mascot or cheerleading squad unlike PHI or WAS.
NFC South: NO, CAR, and ATL
NFC North: Lions: They take all of our players
NFC West: Seahawks: We cannot beat them
Bucimal Island is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:44 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

most liked
Steelers
Eagles
Cards
Broncos

Most hated
Pats
Cowboys
Giants-to many people from NY in Temple supporting the giants
JETS
Raiders-AL Davis
Old 05-06-2008, 10:55 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC East - Most liked - Cowboys. Most Hated - Cowboys.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most liked

AFC East: NYJ. Plenty of Buckeyes, like to see them do well.
AFC South: Texans. Hope they do well.
AFC North: Steelers. Born and Raised in Pittsburgh
AFC West: Chargers. The Powder-Blue and LT.

NFC East: Eagles. Not sure why the attraction.
NFC South: Panthers. Have some family in Carolina who are big fans.
NFC North: Bears. Another team I like to watch.
NFC West: Cardinals. Another basement game I just want to see do well.

Most hated

AFC East: Bills. They are always eh to me.
AFC South: Titans. Old Division Rivals
AFC North: Browns. Rivals
AFC West: Raiders. Too overhyped history.

NFC East: Cowboys. More hype than most, not needed.
NFC South: Falcons. Blah
NFC North: Packers. I've just never bought into Favre.
NFC West: Seahawks. Another blah team that just exploits a poor division.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most liked

AFC East: Bills. They are like the Cubs of Football
AFC South: Texans. They are like ur little sister. Never did anything wrong
AFC North: Steelers. Lived at a family in america who were steelers fans
AFC West: Chargers. I like power running teams

NFC East: Washington. I dont really care, i have alot of Giants/Eagles fans, so if either of them loses i can make fun of them. + I <3 Laron Landry
NFC South: Thats a hard one... id say Saints cause i like Colston
NFC North: Bears. They are just awesome
NFC West: Cardinals. See Texans/Bills. I like the videos about them kicking the Vikes out.

Most hated

AFC East: Pats. Bill Billicheat and Rodney Steroidson
AFC South: Colts. Its not i hate them, i just kinda like all of the teams, so Colts are the least liked team ;)
AFC North: Browns. Their color looks like poo
AFC West: Raiders. FU Al Davis

NFC East: Cowboys. America's Team? No thanks
NFC South: Panthers. Idk i just never liked them
NFC North: Basically everyone else, prolly the Packers
NFC West: Seahawks they never do sth special and still make it to the playoffs.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:11 AM    (permalink
RaiderFan
Rookie

RaiderFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Most Liked
Raiders
Colts
Steelers
Bears
I only like teams with history.

Most hated
All the Rest

Last edited by RaiderFan : 05-06-2008 at 11:19 AM.
RaiderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:11 AM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Most liked

AFC East: Bills
AFC South: Colts
AFC North: Browns
AFC West: Chargers

NFC East: Cowboys
NFC South: Saints
NFC North: Packers
NFC West: 49rs

Most hated

AFC East: Pats
AFC South: Titans
AFC North: Bengals
AFC West: Broncos

NFC East: Eagles
NFC South: Bucs
NFC North: Bears
NFC West: Seahawks

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
SaintsFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most liked

AFC East: Not Applicable
AFC South: Not Applicable
AFC North: Not Applicable
AFC West: Not Applicable

NFC East: Not Applicable
NFC South: Not Applicable
NFC North: LIONS, PLEASE LET THE LIONS WIN
NFC West: Not Applicable.

Most hated

AFC East: ENTIRE AFC EAST
AFC South: ENTIRE AFC SOUTH, DOUBLE THIS YEAR WE PLAY THEM
AFC North: ENTIRE AFC NORTH
AFC West: ENTIRE AFC WEST

NFC East: ENTIRE NFC EAST, ESPECIALLY WASHINGTON
NFC South: ENTIRE NFC SOUTH, DOUBLE THIS YEAR
NFC North: SO MUCH HATE HERE. I PUT A CURSE ON ALL 3 OTHER TEAMS
NFC West: ENtiRE NFC WEST, ESPECIALLY SF AND MARTZ. KEEP PASSING MARTZ, KEEP PASSING. GENIUS MY ASS.

2008 Season
Lions go 16-0.
Everyone who plays the Lions has a record of 0-1-15(ties)
Everyone who doesn't play the Lions goes 0-0-16
All non Lion games end in 0-0 ties with all QB kneel downs.

AFC Teams play the normal playoff games to decide sacrifice to Lions.

Lions beat sacrificial AFC team in SuperBowl breaking all records with Barry Sanders playing every position.

Millen wakes up from his dream.

End of scene. Everyone stands and claps.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:52 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good, we get to see everyone tell us how much they hate the Pats and Cowboys again, that never gets old or anything.

Most Liked:
Steelers - born there, entire family is a Steelers fan, and I always cheer for them, tradition is rich and gotta love how Rooney runs that team, they have been great at drafting for over 20 years now

Jaguars - Don't seem like they get enough credit, love Del Rio, and how they built their team anyway

Ravens - It's just a thing of beauty to watch Rex Ryan and Ray Lewis orchestrate that defense, some of the best games I've watched featured their defense, whether it be vs Manning or Brady, they always rise 2 the challenge, give you a million looks/fronts and are moving all over the place.

Most Hated:
Redskin - No real reason, really don't hate them, but since Ima Cowboy fan who else would make sense...Although I look forward to the Giants games more so then skins now a days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:53 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont like anyone besides the Packers but I will put down my least hated for most liked.

Most liked

AFC South: Texans
AFC West: Chiefs

NFC East: Redskins
NFC South: Buccaneers
NFC West: Cardinals

Most hated

AFC North: Steelers

NFC East: Cowboys
NFC South: Panthers
NFC North: Vikings

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 12:12 PM    (permalink
no love
Veteran

no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.

Strangely enough I don't HATE any of the other NFC west teams. But I will say the Cardinals, because their lack of historical success contributes to people looking down on our division.

Most hated team. The Cowboys. It stems from the early 90's rivalry where we were the two most dominant teams in football.
no love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 12:12 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most Liked

NFC East: Giants
NFC North: Tough one cuz I am from Minnesota, live in Wisconsin, I'll go with the Vikings.
NFC South: Falcons
NFC West: Well, the Rams

Most Hated
AFC South: Titans, I like all teams in the south, I just like the Titans the least.

NFC East: Eagles
NFC North: Detroit, look at AFC south explanation
Old 05-06-2008, 12:23 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

most liked

AFC East - Bills
AFC South - Colts
AFC North - Steelers
AFC West - Chiefs of course

NFC East - Giants
NFC South - Saints
NFC North - Packers
NFC West - Seahawks

least lked

AFC East - Pats
AFC South - Titans same reason as Yoda
AFC North - Bengals
AFC West - Raiders

NFC East - Cowboys
NFC South - Bucs
NFC North - Detroit
NFC West - Rams don't really hate them but had to put some team on here
Old 05-06-2008, 12:27 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most Liked

NFC West: Rams

Most Hated
AFC North: Ravens
AFC South: Jags

NFC East: Dallas
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 12:53 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most Liked

AFC South: Jaguars

NFC North: Lions

Most Hated

AFC East: Patriots
AFC West: Raiders

NFC East: Dallas
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 02:42 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a Bears fan I know i'm supposed to hate the pack but I really dont, I've always liked Favre. Probably the Vikings I dislike the least. Dont really care enough about the other divisions to make a list.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Liked:

AFC East- Buffalo
AFC North- Pittsburgh
AFC South- Texans
AFC West- Chargers

NFC East- Philly
NFC North- Minnesota
NFC South- Saints
NFC West- Cardinals

Hated:
AFC East- Patriots
AFC North- Ravens
AFC South- Jaguars
AFC West- Broncos

NFC East- Cowboys
NFC North- Packers
NFC South- Panthers
NFC West- Seahawks
Old 05-06-2008, 03:22 PM    (permalink
spencer49
Rookie

spencer49 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Liked Teams:

AFC East- Buffalo
AFC North- Cincinnati
AFC South- Texans
AFC West- Chargers

NFC East- Washington
NFC North- Chicago
NFC South- Carolina
NFC West- St. Louis

Hated Teams:
AFC East- New England
AFC North- Pittsburgh
AFC South- Indianapolis
AFC West- Oakland

NFC East- Dallas
NFC North- Green Bay
NFC South- Tampa Bay
NFC West- San Fransisco
spencer49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 05:23 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Other than Titans...

Most liked:

NFC North: Vikings - Not a huge fan of any, but I had a buddy that was a big Vikes fan.
NFC South: Saints - I have a buddy who moved after Katrina, so I keep up with them so we can talk football.
NFC East: Eagles - I like their uni's, mascot, players, and coach.
NFC West: Cardinals - I hope they finally make the Playoffs this year.

AFC North: Bengals - I love Chad Johnson, and dislike the Steelers, Browns, and especially the Ravens.
AFC South: Colts - I'll always have a soft spot for Peyton.
AFC East: Bills - Don't really have a favorite, but Bills have always been cool.
AFC West: Chiefs - Herm Edwards is the man, but I liked the Broncos until a few years ago.

Mist disliked:

NFC North: Lions - Always thought they were boring...
NFC South: Tampa Bay - Between them and the Falcons, but the Bucs beat us last year.
NFC East: Cowboys - They're as much as America's team as the Yankees are.
NFC West: Rams - Beat us in our only Super Bowl.

AFC North: Ravens - ...and it's not even close.
AFC South: Jaguars - We have a good rivalry going on now. Colts vs Jags is more relevant, but Titans vs Jags has more history since the new divisions were set in place.
AFC East: Patriots - I don't like anything about the Pats.
AFC West: Chargers - Philip Rivers may be the player I dislike the most in the entire league.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 05:41 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate every team aside from the Packers so I'll just go with Most hated...
NFC East...Hate em all.... Prob Cowboys the most
NFC West: Sea hawks

AFC North: Pittsburgh ( big ben)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most liked:

AFC East: Patriots
AFC West: Kansas City

NFC North: Bears
NFC West: 49ers

Most hated:

AFC East: Jets

Old 05-06-2008, 05:56 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Most liked

AFC East: Jets - they take all our crappy players
AFC South: Texans - always been the underdogs
AFC West: KC

NFC East: Redskins :D
NFC North: the pack

Most hated

AFC South: Nobody really, I guess the titans

NFC East: Cowboys, easily
Old 05-06-2008, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most liked:

AFC East - Miami Dolphins
AFC South - Jacksonville Jaguars
AFC North - Pittsburgh Steelers
AFC West - San Diego Chargers

NFC East - Philadelphia Eagles
NFC South - Carolina Panthers
NFC North - Green Bay Packers
NFC West - Arizona Cardinals

Most hated:

AFC East - New England Patriots
AFC South - Indianapolis Colts (don't hate any team in this divison really)
AFC North - Cleveland Browns
AFC West - Oakland Raiders

NFC East - Dallas Cowboys
NFC South - New Orleans Saints
NFC North - Detroit Lions
NFC West - Seattle Seahawks

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im a Packers Fan. The teams I have a legitimate never-ending hatred for are of course the Bears and Vikings...... then the Lions, followed by the Cowboys, Eagles, and Seahawks on another tier...and then I have a personal hatred for the Broncos as well. Everyone else I really dont care about.
Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 06:12 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most Liked:

AFC East - Bills
AFC South- Jaguars
AFC North - Bengals

NFC East - Eagles
NFC South- Saints
NFC North- Packers
NFC West- Cardinals

Most Hated:

AFC East- Patriots
AFC South- Colts