Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-06-2008, 07:39 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders seem to be the most mentioned team in the thread so far. The true "either you love them or you hate them" team?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most Liked

Cowboys
Chargers
Colts
Raiders
Vikes
Cards

Most hated

Giants
Eagles
Skins
Pats
Steelers

In that order

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:50 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Most liked: Raiders.
Most Hated: Its a 3 way tie between KC,Denver,and San Diego.
Seattle is a close 2nd.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:12 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well if we are going within the divison of most hated for example the NFC east. The Redskins hate the Cowboys completely, its probably the worst Rivalry in this divison. Philadelphia always has hated the Cowboys, now even more because of TO and being "America's team", they even booed santa. Giants hate the Cowboys beyond belief, its the biggest present day Rivalry in the divison.

Cowboys pretty much hate all of the other teams, all of them hate eachother basically.

if i had to say most hated WITHIN the divison.

1.Cowboys
2. Giants/Washington/Philly

most liked

1. Philly
2. Washington/Giants
4. Cowboys

No one likes the cowboys in our divison.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFC East: Patriots- They're fun to watch and I have a full fledged man crush on Tom Brady
AFC South: Titans- I love Vince Young and I want to see him do well. Plus I always liked LenDale White at USC. But the Texans are creeping up on me.
AFC North: I'm so indifferent to this division, but I guess Braylon Edwards gives Cleveland the nod.
AFC West: San Diego. LaDainian Tomlinson is fun to watch.

NFC East: Eagles. They're my team, and Brian Westbrook is amazing
NFC South: Saints- I've always loved Reggie Bush.
NFC North: Minnesota- Adrian Peterson is the ****.
NFC West: Cardinals- If Leinart stops sucking, they could be diesel. Plus they have a good amount of Michigan players.

Most hated

AFC East: Jets. They're annoying. Mostly their fans actually, as I can't stand anything related to New York sports.
AFC South: Colts. The ESPN nutriding they get every year annoys me, and I'm still mad Peyton Manning got SB MVP after I've hated him for so long. He had no business winning it.
AFC North: Pittsburgh. They're on the other side of the state. But LaMarr Woodley is awesome.
AFC West: Raiders. Just a freak show out there.

NFC East: Cowboys. **** the Cowboys. I actually like some of their players (Ware, Owens, Crayton, Barber) but Romo annoys me. The nutriding he gets annoys me especially after he's blown both playoff games.
NFC South: Atlanta. I know he's not there anymore but I've always hated Mike Vick.
NFC North: Packers- Hate Brett Favre.
NFC West: Seahawks- Just because
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most liked

AFC East: Don't really like any of them
AFC South: Colts
AFC North: Bengals
AFC West: Chargers

NFC East: Cowboys
NFC South: Bucs
NFC North: Packers
NFC West: Cardinals

Most hated

AFC East: Pats
AFC South: Texans
AFC North: None
AFC West: Raiders

NFC East: Redskins (was Giants, until they beat Pats in SB)
NFC South: Panthers (was Falcons, but hard to hate a team thats so horrible)
NFC North: Lions
NFC West: Seahawks
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I find it amusing that no one cared about the Patriots before they started winning and now everyone "hates" them. I guess it's true when they say "they don't boo nobodies"
Old 05-06-2008, 09:55 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
I find it amusing that no one cared about the Patriots before they started winning and now everyone "hates" them. I guess it's true when they say "they don't boo nobodies"
That would be like people saying they hate the Cardinals because they never win. Whats the point in that? Unless you are from Arizona and they are your favorite team, I could see them hating ownership.

Most of the time people hate the other teams who are keeping your team from making it to the playoffs or the superbowl. I'm a 49ers fan. In the 90's I hated the Cowboys and the Packers just because I knew that they were the two teams in the NFC that could keep us from reaching the superbowl most years.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:05 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
That's not true. Just look at the Raiders on everyone's lists.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL: Patriots

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
That's not true. Just look at the Raiders on everyone's lists.
Exception, not rule. But good point.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:28 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate the Pats like I hate vegetables
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

18 out of 28 hate the Cowboys the most.

nice!
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most Liked
NFC
NORTH
Lions
SOUTH
Bucs - John Lynch and Warren Saap were some of my heros.
EAST
Cowboys - I don't have a great reason why (process of elimination)
WEST
Cards
AFC
NORTH
Steelers - One Magical Playoff run stole my heart.
SOUTH
Houston Texans - My favorite coach is there I also like the majority of the defense that they have.
EAST
Buffalo Bills - My Father's fav team I always felt bad after they went to so many SB's and didn't ever win 1.
WEST
I'll go with Denver with the Chargers a close 2nd

MOST HATED

NFC
NORTH
Packers ... I guess

SOUTH
Michael Vick ... Er Falcons

EAST
E-A-G-L-E-S douches! (Living in PHL I learned to hate them when fans would honk their horns at ungodly hours after a victory when I have an exam the next day)

WEST
I'll go with the Rams.

AFC
NORTH
Cinci

SOUTH
Indi I don't really hate them but they are the ones I like the least

EAST
NY Jets

WEST
Oakland

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 02:31 AM    (permalink
FLORIDA PACKER
Rookie

FLORIDA PACKER hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Most Liked:

AFC East - jets
AFC South- Jaguars
AFC North - Bengals
AFC West- Broncos

NFC East - Cowboys
NFC South- Panthers
NFC North- Packers
NFC West- Seahawks

Most Strongly disliked (hate in some cases):

AFC East- Patriots
AFC South- Texans (dont hate em just my least favorite)
AFC North- Steelers
AFC West- Chargers (Phillip Rivers is an *** hole)

NFC East - Eagles
NFC South - Buccaneers
NFC North - Vikings (off season champs every year)
NFC West - Rams
FLORIDA PACKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 03:21 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderFan View Post
Most Liked
Raiders
Colts
Steelers
Bears
I only like teams with history.

Most hated
All the Rest

so no other teams have history.....thats pretty ignorant. You do know the raiders wouldnt exist unless ralph wilson bailed them out when they were in money trouble dont u?
Old 05-07-2008, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most hated the entire NFC east for sure the Seahawks and the Packers eww
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 06:21 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if you hate the Redskins you are a bad person, they play with class, they lost their best player on that team and still had a good record, there reallly isnt a reason to hate them.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Liked:

Eagles
Vikings
NO
San Fran
Buffalo
Cleveland
Jacksonville (even though I hate them)
Oakland

Hated:

Dallas
Detroit
Atlanta
Seattle
Miami
Pittsburgh
Tennessee
San Diego

Last edited by Eaglez.Fan : 05-07-2008 at 06:49 PM.
Eaglez.Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Young Nasty Man
Veteran

Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.

most hated team:

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS I HATE THEM

Via BoneKrusher
Young Nasty Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 07:05 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love how every single one of you guys hates my team :) lol

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 08:28 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hmm well let's see...

Most Hated:
AFC East- Patriots- I hated them before it was cool to hate them
AFC North- Ughh tough one, was the Ravens til they drafted Ray Ray. Right now? it's probably the Bengals? idk
AFC South- Titans- I like the other 3. Don't HATE the Titans, like Fisher, but really like the other 3
AFC West- Chargers- OMGZ they soo totally raped the Giants in teh Eli deal likez OMGZ ROFLZ LOLZ

NFC East- all but the Giants- seriously, I can't like them. It's NFC east law.
NFC South- Panthers- love Fox, dont really hate any of them, but 23-0 *sigh*
NFC North- Vikings- I just don't like them and people who are like "OMGZ they're soo good. Jackson is like best QB everz" I'm just not a fan of them
NFC West- Seahawks- they're soft over rated va-jay-jays

LIKED:
AFC East- I like them all really, but being a local, I'll root for the Jets. I pretend to hate them haha
AFC North- Browns- they've sucked for sooo long, I've never had a reason to hate them
AFC South- I like them all really. I guess Colts now that they've got Foster :)
AFC West- Broncos- I lovez me some Jay Cutler

NFC East- The G-Men of course
NFC South- Bucs- not much really against them.
NFC West- Rams- Brian Leonard and Torry Holt. need I say more?
NFC North- Lions- they make me giggle
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm surprised that there are people who hate the Lions. I bet they hate kittens, babby seals, and every other defenseless animal

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 08:59 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most liked

AFC East: Buffalo Bills. Rooted for them growing up.
AFC South: Jaguars. Their like the Steelers of the South.
AFC North: Steelers. Dad's family is from Pittsburgh. Grew up liking them.
AFC West: Chiefs. I have a thing for Indians.

NFC East: I honestly don't like anyone from the NFC East.
NFC South: Saints. Been a fan all my life. Live in Louisiana.
NFC North: Packers. I like/liked Favre, Reggie White, etc...
NFC West: St. Louis. Cardinals probably come in second.

Most hated

AFC East: Patriots. I hate Belichick, even back in his Cleveland days. He just reeks of douche.
AFC South: I don't hate anyone in the AFC South.
AFC North: Ravens. Steelers rivals.
AFC West: Raiders. Dates back to the Steelers/Raiders rivalry in the '70s.

NFC East: Cowboys. Dates back from the Bills/'Boys SB days. Then the Eagles cuz their fans are assholes.
NFC South: Falcons. Rivals.
NFC North: Bears. Their fans are douchebags.
NFC West: 49ers. I have never cared for them.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 11:12 AM    (permalink
gdamac
Veteran

gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.

Liked: Oakland
Disliked: Not Oakland

gdamac is offline   Reply With Quote