Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

View Poll Results: My team's mock was...
Amazing 3 11.54%
Good 5 19.23%
Okay 4 15.38%
Bad 4 15.38%
Terrible 10 38.46%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-27-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Jackalope's 3 rounder

My old one just got deleted for some reason. If it turns back up I apologize. Probably made a number of mistakes. Please vote after viewing.

http://www.mymockdraft.com/2492/Review.aspx

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Last edited by jackalope : 02-27-2007 at 06:02 PM.
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 06:08 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nice first two picks for the Titans, but why do DE again in the third, i rather grab a WR, S, DT or future OG or C.

Also how do the Viking not know that Jackson isn't the answer at QB with him just staring a few games?

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 06:08 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

voted good

1st A+
2nd B
3rd D-

if we dont go qb in the 1st, i think we dont go qb at all, sears is more of a G and we need a C or RT. great cj pick

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

I dont know how many times I've needed to say that we wont take a DB day one.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
TheGunShow
Rookie

TheGunShow hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

RD1- Justin Blalock OG Texas

With Adam Carriker on the board I just don't see this happening. Blalock has had a nice combine, but not as nice as Carriker. 6-6 295lbs 4.9 forty 33 reps and a short shuttle that's RB type at 4.18 and a 33.5 inch vertical 7.06 three cone... just crazy athleticism for a guy that had 33 TFL and 17 sacks the last two years.

Also tackle is a need. Unless Faneca is let go after this season we are pretty deep there. And I'd be pissed as a steelers fan if they let Faneca go.

RD2- Michael Bush RB Louisville

Personal opinion is Bush runs too upright and is a product of a system that made Eric Shelton and Koby Smith look like first day picks.

RD3- Depending on his medical exams I would say okay on this pick. I don't really think MLB is a need since Foote and Farrior are locked up. And I like this kid Rian Wallace they have as a back-up. I feel he'll take over for Farrior in a acouple of years.

To mock your mock I would go like this.

RD 1- Adam Carriker DE Nebraska

Aaron Smith will be a free agent after 2007 and the Steelers don't usually throw rookies into action. Minus Ben Roethlisberger who only saw the field because of injury. Parker, Ward, Porter, Foote, Haggans, Ike Taylor, Townsend, ect... all waited their turn. Even guys like Holmes, Hampton, and Miller who were obviously better than the starters had to wait.

Fills a need and is a great value at #15.

RD 2- Tony Ugoh OT Arkansas

Like I said tackle seems to be the bigger need. And Ugoh here would be a steal. Has great size, feet, stength, and upside. Needs to be coached but can play RT at first and eventually take over for Marvel Smith. The way Smith ended up taking over for Gandy. OL is the one position that seems to play right away for the Steelers. Out of their four starting OL that they drafted all started for them opening week.

RD 3- Ryan Kalil OC USC

I'd have to change my pants if this guy was still around when the Steelers picked in the third. He actually could be gone when they pick in the second. With Hartings retiring the Steelers will need a replacement and if they got Ugoh and Kalil on say one the o-line would go from being a concern to a strength!
TheGunShow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rams Draft

1st: Love the pick if Willis is gone need a dominate DE oppisite of Little
2nd: Love the pick Alexander is a very underrated LB love to see him in a Rams uni
3rd: Love the pick need a good FB maybe not the biggest need we do need a DT or Saftey Love The Rams draft give it a solid A

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
BehrenMan007
Pro Bowler

BehrenMan007 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

round 1- good
round 2- ehh.... maybe a guy like woodley or a WR
round 3- good

credit to cardsalltheway
BehrenMan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Eagles don't have depth at WR? What is wrong with you? We have plenty of depth. Three different WRs, excluding Donte, had 100+ Receiving games. Brown, Baskett, Lewis, and Brown and Baskett had multiple ones. The Eagles are set at WR and WILL NOT draft one on day one, if at all. Give us Griffin, he actually fills a NEED. The second would be Leonard anf our third would be Crowder. Absolutely horrible.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
The Eagles don't have depth at WR? What is wrong with you? We have plenty of depth. Three different WRs, excluding Donte, had 100+ Receiving games. Brown, Baskett, Lewis, and Brown and Baskett had multiple ones. The Eagles are set at WR and WILL NOT draft one on day one, if at all. Give us Griffin, he actually fills a NEED. The second would be Leonard anf our third would be Crowder. Absolutely horrible.
point taken.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 06:52 PM    (permalink
TheGunShow
Rookie

TheGunShow hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
point taken.
I agree with your original evaluation. No Eagle sniffed a 1,000 yards in a pass happy offense. For some reason Eagles fans believe these marginal back-ups are Jerry Rice quality players. I actually had an arguement last year about the Eagles taking Santonio Holmes with their first round pick and his rebuttal was Todd Pinkston. Yeah, Todd Pinkston.

If the Eagles re-sign Stallworth they have three capable receivers. And I use that losely. Stallworth who is a Saints throwaway is a nice deep threat and Brown is a nice possession receiver that will go over the middle. Basket who I can't believe made it out of the first day last year and didn't even get drafted is a nice project that actually has #1 WR talent. They just need to develope it.

So if they do re-sign Stallworth they won't have a huge need there. Like the entire roster that doesn't have any huge holes to fill. But if they don't re-sign Stallworth they definitely will need a deep threat to replace him and Rice would be a decent enough pick and value. Meachem or a guy I really like in Jason Hill could be good picks too.
TheGunShow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

absolutely terrible giants mock

mccauley in the 1st? ya right- hes a 2nd round pick after his bad senior bowl showing, no way a top 20 pick- give us Reggie Nelson most preferably or Paul Poz
2nd round- no irons, i like him but we r a team in need of defense and according to reese we r looking @ backs in FA or in the later rounds like Booker, Walker, or Brandon Jackson, give us Rufus Alexander there
in the 3rd round- give us Ryan Kalil, that would b the biggest steal in the draft and since the giants r not sure of resigning shaun o hara (our current center) b.c he wants a lot of money that would b fantastic

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 07:09 PM    (permalink
SDSupaChargers
Rookie

SDSupaChargers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SDSupaChargers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I voted terrible for the chargers draft.

1) Griffin is a better a pick and Meachem won't drop that far anyways.
2) OLB is not a need at all except for depth. Craig Davis would be the pick
3) With S and WR already filled, an ILB or G would be the choice.
Old 02-27-2007, 07:09 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

No way lions pass on Hughes in the second, HB Blades is a better pick in the 3rd

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bucs:
1st:No way we take a QB in round one. Simms is gonna be the starter.(Gruden is higher on Quinn anyway.)
2a: With Meriweather still on the board, I'd rather take him then a corner.
2b: Decent pick.
3:We just drafted Barret Ruud Two Years ago.
Old 02-27-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ted Ginn = Dante Hall.Give KC Meachem.Hreat 2nd and 3rd round picks though
Old 02-27-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ted Ginn = Dante Hall.Give KC Meachem.Hreat 2nd and 3rd round picks though
Old 02-27-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

probably the worst possible Bears mock.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 08:21 PM    (permalink
49erfaithful
Veteran

49erfaithful hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

San Francisco's mock is horrible in round one but goes uphill from there on. 3rd pick may be the best pick
49erfaithful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never ever ever ever ever make a mock draft again. Your Bucs mock was arguably the worst individual team mock that anyone could ever see on this site. Russell in the first anchors this awful mock. He doesn't even fit in our offense, and we are not taking a QB at all in the draft, let alone with the #4 pick. Chris Simms is the future of this franchise, whether you like it or not. Hughes is a terrible pick considering how you didn't give us a single DE in your whole mock, even though that is by far our biggest need. McBean is a huge reach in the 2nd round too, and Blades is not quick enough to play MLB for us, and we just drafted Barrett Ruud in the 2nd round 2 years ago, and he is very good and still improving. Quarles still hasn't retired either, so drafting a MLB makes no sense once again, let alone on the first day.

Nice mixture of players who don't fit, reaches and positions that we won't draft at all this year. You really earned that terrible rating.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh yeah, and you called us the Bucks, which is totally rude and unacceptable.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Excellent 1st rounder... I don't see it happening though.

2nd round Chris Houston would be a must.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bears...

pick 1 = A+++++++++
pick 1+2 = D-

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 08:52 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we dont need ginn we need meachem
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good for the Rams. First two picks are perfect. Lenord is prolly a bit of a reach, but I wouldn't mind the pick. Nicely done.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Never ever ever ever ever make a mock draft again. Your Bucs mock was arguably the worst individual team mock that anyone could ever see on this site. Russell in the first anchors this awful mock. He doesn't even fit in our offense, and we are not taking a QB at all in the draft, let alone with the #4 pick. Chris Simms is the future of this franchise, whether you like it or not. Hughes is a terrible pick considering how you didn't give us a single DE in your whole mock, even though that is by far our biggest need. McBean is a huge reach in the 2nd round too, and Blades is not quick enough to play MLB for us, and we just drafted Barrett Ruud in the 2nd round 2 years ago, and he is very good and still improving. Quarles still hasn't retired either, so drafting a MLB makes no sense once again, let alone on the first day.

Nice mixture of players who don't fit, reaches and positions that we won't draft at all this year. You really earned that terrible rating.
Yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Oh yeah, and you called us the Bucks, which is totally rude and unacceptable.
What?

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote