Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC North Division Forum

NFC North Division Forum Discuss the NFC North

View Poll Results: Best MLB?
Green Bay 7 13.21%
Minnesota 2 3.77%
Detroit 0 0%
Chicago 44 83.02%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-06-2008, 09:05 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Best by Position: MLB

Barnett and Henderson are good, but Urlacher is a possible HOFer
But he is also coming off an injury, so there is a possibilty that Barnett or Henderson could do better.

So Far:
QB: DET
RB: MIN
WR: DET
TE: CHI
OT: GB
OG: MIN
C: CHI

DE: CHI
DT: MIN
OLB: CHI
MLB: ?

Notable 2nd places

QB: GB
RB: NONE
WR: GB
TE: GB
OT: MIN
OG: NONE
C: MIN
DE: GB
DT: GB/CHI
OLB: NONE

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Last edited by neko4 : 05-06-2008 at 09:13 PM.
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 09:06 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whoops! accidently voted for minnesota

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 09:07 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who did you mean to vote for, CHI or GB?

Old 05-06-2008, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Zbikowski_9
Rookie

Zbikowski_9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

As mentioned in other thread i am drawn to my man-love for Urlacher, but it wouldnt be suprising with the back injury to see either EJ or Barnett knock him off his perch.
Zbikowski_9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:34 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

his back arthritis is actually doing really well so ive heard. he'll probably have to play on painkillers the rest of his career but it shouldn't affect him...

but yeah, i voted urlacher. his name friggin rhymes with linebacker, so hes gotta win
Old 05-06-2008, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Zbikowski_9
Rookie

Zbikowski_9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
his back arthritis is actually doing really well so ive heard. he'll probably have to play on painkillers the rest of his career but it shouldn't affect him...

but yeah, i voted urlacher. his name friggin rhymes with linebacker, so hes gotta win
Hahahha, good analysis lol. That is good to hear though It is any oxymoron thing for me coz i love him as a player, but i don't want him to play well against us in either outings.
Zbikowski_9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:13 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Chicago Wins

Old 05-06-2008, 11:19 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Urlacher just owns people in half.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 02:34 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Urlacher had a bad year and is still the best MLB in the division, lol.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 09:54 AM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's probably Urlacher, although I wouldn't be surprised if Jordan Dizon has a monster season. I think Nick Barnett was a bit spotty last year, although he could bounce back. Heck, to be honest, the best MIKE options in the division might be both at weakside, in Lance Briggs and AJ Hawk.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 09:49 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

urlacher for sure, he's bound for the HOF and even with a down year he was better than all the other MLB's in the division

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Packman1957
Veteran

Packman1957 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsterwu View Post
It's probably Urlacher, although I wouldn't be surprised if Jordan Dizon has a monster season. I think Nick Barnett was a bit spotty last year, although he could bounce back. Heck, to be honest, the best MIKE options in the division might be both at weakside, in Lance Briggs and AJ Hawk.
I don't see how Nick Barnett was spotty last season. He easily had his best year of football last year and is entering his prime. He should have made the pro bowl last year.
Old 05-11-2008, 10:40 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packman1957 View Post
I don't see how Nick Barnett was spotty last season. He easily had his best year of football last year and is entering his prime. He should have made the pro bowl last year.
I agree that he should have been in the probowl. He has been nothing but awesome since he was drafted and seems to go somewhat unnoticed. At this point I would take Barnett because he is 3 years younger and he is in his prime years while Urlacher's prime years are coming to and end sometime. If it was a couple years back Urlacher easily and it might still be him but whatever, you cant go wrong with either.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Last edited by PackerLegend : 05-11-2008 at 10:47 PM.
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 10:57 PM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This division's hella straight in terms of MLBs. Urlacher is a stud, Barnett is pretty underrated and a stud, and EJ Henderson blew up last season.
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product
litlharsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 07:03 AM    (permalink
russie
Veteran

russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlharsh View Post
This division's hella straight in terms of MLBs. Urlacher is a stud, Barnett is pretty underrated and a stud, and EJ Henderson blew up last season.
i think henderson is going to be even better this year. i mean, who wants to look bad in front of their little brother?
Old 05-13-2008, 06:02 PM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

haha our LB core is lookin to have a lot of depth I hope those guys step up. Rufus, EJ, Greenway would be dirty with Leber and Erin backing them up.

For now though, they're fairly mediocre.
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product
litlharsh is offline   Reply With Quote