Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Miami Dolphins Team Forum

Miami Dolphins Team Forum Discuss the 'Phins

View Poll Results: Which Miami Rookie Will Likely Start?
Phillip Merling, DE 5 45.45%
Kendall Langford, DE 0 0%
Shawn Murphy, OG 3 27.27%
Donald Thomas, OG 0 0%
Chad Henne, QB 2 18.18%
Lex Hilliard, FB 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-13-2008, 11:41 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Phin' Rookie Most Likely to Start on OD?

Other than Jake Long, of course, which other Dolphin rookie do you think is most likely to start on Opening Day for us?

Shawn Murphy/Donald Thomas at RG?
Chad Henne at QB?
Lex Hilliard at FB?
Philllip Merling at DE?
Kendall Langford at DE?

Vote then give your thoughts!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 11:46 AM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Messed, that up, whoudl have been 'Phin, oh well!

I voted for Shawn Murphy for RG. I think the staff loves this guy and he is the typical huge OL that Sparano loves and has the edge over Mormino who is coming off an injury. The team traded up to get him in the 4th, so they obviously liked him!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
Old 05-18-2008, 06:22 AM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

The Dolphins are close to signing Steve McKinney so there will be our starting RG for at least the 1st half the season until they deem Murphy or Thomas ready.

I voted Hillard. He has the clearest path. Grigsby is nothing more then a wedger buster on ST and Mauia has a very good chance at getting cut after the off field stuff if he does't show something in camp. Hillard looks like he has the best shot at an open hole. Everyone else will have to wait til midseason.
Old 05-18-2008, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's gonna be Merling for sure. They need help at D and if Jason Taylor doesn't return, then they'll have to find someone good to replace him; enter, Merling, the next-best DE they got.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note, I found a cool online football game yesterday. I was at my friend's house and he showed it to me. It's called Goal Line Blitz, and what you do is create an account and then a player of any position you want. Then you add skill points to make him better at a specific area (pass-rushing LB, run-stopping DE, coverage DB, pocket QB). Contracts will eventually arrive and you choose the one you like, and then you're on a team. The more you play the more you level up and improve. It's a great game, and best of all, it's totally FREE! Here's the link:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=12521776

Hope you enjoy it!

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 02:32 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
I think it's gonna be Merling for sure. They need help at D and if Jason Taylor doesn't return, then they'll have to find someone good to replace him; enter, Merling, the next-best DE they got.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note, I found a cool online football game yesterday. I was at my friend's house and he showed it to me. It's called Goal Line Blitz, and what you do is create an account and then a player of any position you want. Then you add skill points to make him better at a specific area (pass-rushing LB, run-stopping DE, coverage DB, pocket QB). Contracts will eventually arrive and you choose the one you like, and then you're on a team. The more you play the more you level up and improve. It's a great game, and best of all, it's totally FREE! Here's the link:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=12521776

Hope you enjoy it!

Dude, Merling wouldn't be replacing Taylor if he came in, it would be either Roth or Holliday. Merling will be a DE, not an OLB.