Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 02-27-2007, 07:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default *FLASHBACK-Cowboys Fan Declaration Thread

This is the place where you can stake your claims about how you feel about a particular subject. Nobody will be able to deny you in the future... not even yourself. lol. No editing posts. I will delete them if I see them.

Let's keep this legit and not let anything silly be declared. I'll delete them too... so don't bother to declare that 1 + 1 = 2.

This is where you man up.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 07:34 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

Terence Newman will make the pro-bowl in 2007.

The Dallas Cowboys will win SB XLII.

Terrell Owens will be the SB MVP with 156 yds and 3 TDs..
Old 02-27-2007, 07:36 PM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ware has more sacks than Merriman next year.

Henry gets 8 INTS at FS.

TO gets 90 Catches, 1400 Yards and 15 TDs

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
LSUALUM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Poet3334 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

We will sign Kris Dielman

Bobby Carpenter plays 16 games inside in 2007.

Jason Witten catches 80 passes and scores 8 times

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Poet3334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Julius Jones + Marion Barber >> Other NFL RB Duos in 2007.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Patrick Crayton will have 50+ catches and 6+ TD's

Dallas Draft
First round = DB
Secound Round = OL
Old 02-27-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Defense: Top 5
Offense: Top 5
Tony Romo: NFC QB of the year
Old 02-27-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
mtmock
Rookie

mtmock needs more cowbell.

We sign an OG in FA

We win Super Bowl XLII

Romo THrows 30 TD's

Carpenter starts all year next year

Ware gets 15 sacks

We draft a Defense w/ our first pick(wherever it might be)

Spears steps his game WAY up

Best overall D in the league next year

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!
mtmock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
BX
Veteran

BX hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The Cowboys will reach the NFC Divisional playoffs this year, at the very least.

2007 will be Greg Ellis' and Aaron Glenn's last season with the Cowboys.

Terrell Owens will not play a game until midseason due to his finger injuries.

T-Newman will finally get Pro Bowl recognition in 2007
Old 02-27-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Draft wish:
I want Reggie Nelson, DeMarcus Tyler and Mason Crosby.
Old 02-28-2007, 12:12 AM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jason Hatcher will be starting in Week One instead of either Canty/Spears
Old 02-28-2007, 12:14 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

D-unit will infact eat Nene Hialrio

JJ will have a major injury this season

Tony Romo will be linked to no less than 3 celebrities by week 16

Terrell Owens will create trouble around week 7 after he is struck with an injury of some type..

Last edited by TH3 : 02-28-2007 at 12:58 AM.
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The MVP of the offense next season will be Jason Witten as TO and Glenn BOTH deal with injury problems.

The MVP of the defense will be Terence Newman who benefits from the blitz-happy scheme and records double digit picks.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:23 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marcus Spears..."breaks out" in 07.
Romo will start in his second pro bowl.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:08 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUALUM99 View Post
Ware has more sacks than Merriman next year.

Henry gets 8 INTS at FS.

TO gets 90 Catches, 1400 Yards and 15 TDs
you're the man. Totally agree.

I say

Cowboys will draft CB in round 1
Gurode will be a pro bowler once again
Tony Romo will have a 90+ QB rating
Carpenter will start all 16 games

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:31 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

To bad Henry is staying at CB. Just thought I would let you guys know that.

And I hope you guys are all right about T-New.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:29 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since this is a new thread I'll restate my first round prediction.

At pick #22 in the draft the Dallas Cowboys select Marcus McCauley CB, Fresno State.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Poet3334 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

In round 1 Dallas selects Reggie Nelson.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Poet3334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
mtmock
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Since this is a new thread I'll restate my first round prediction.

At pick #22 in the draft the Dallas Cowboys select Marcus McCauley CB, Fresno State.
not raggin on you but you no he had a TERRIBLE year and couldn't keep up with anyone at the senior bowl...constantly beat...even benched a couple games last year due to his performance :(

Old 02-28-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmock View Post
not raggin on you but you no he had a TERRIBLE year and couldn't keep up with anyone at the senior bowl...constantly beat...even benched a couple games last year due to his performance :(
Thanks for filling me in about McCauley...I had no idea he had a down year /sarcasm.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 02-28-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
mtmock
Rookie

Quote:
Thanks for filling me in about McCauley...I had no idea he had a down year /sarcasm.
then y would we want him especially r.1!!! ???

Old 02-28-2007, 06:06 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmock View Post
then y would we want him especially r.1!!! ???
I was being bold. Hell Cromartie didn't even play last year and was drafted in the first. Matt Jones never played WR in his life and got drafted in the first round. McCauley maybe overrated by many on this board...but not me. I clearly see him as a late 2nd/mid e3rd round guy. However, with his measurables and upside...it is not to far fetched to see him in the first round. With his skillset he fits perfectly as the type of CB we need in phillips defense...so I just thought I would go bold and predict something outside of the norm.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 02-28-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Daymeion Hughes will be one of the steals of this draft. Here's hoping we get him!
Old 02-28-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

Here is to hoping we don't!!!!!!!!! I don't care what he does on the field, 4.72 is unacceptable.

With the 22nd selection in the 2007 NFL Draft the Dallas Cowboys select Reggie Nelson, FS, Univerisity of Florida.

Jeez, it is gonna be so weird without Tagliabue anouncing draft picks.
Old 02-28-2007, 07:09 PM    (permalink
mtmock
Rookie

Quote:
I was being bold. Hell Cromartie didn't even play last year and was drafted in the first. Matt Jones never played WR in his life and got drafted in the first round. McCauley maybe overrated by many on this board...but not me. I clearly see him as a late 2nd/mid e3rd round guy. However, with his measurables and upside...it is not to far fetched to see him in the first round. With his skillset he fits perfectly as the type of CB we need in phillips defense...so I just thought I would go bold and predict something outside of the norm.
well then i respect that! :)