Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-03-2008, 07:25 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
Devery Henderson might be bad but please don't compare him to Troy Williamson. Henderson has shown he can tear a defense apart at times (Bucs, Falcons & Cowboys in 2006 come to mind)... which is something that can't really be said for Williamson. And, Henderson was a second round pick and not a top 10 pick.
If he continues to drop passes all off season, thats basically what he has become...I didn't compare the two, other then they are fast, can spread the defense and have problems catching passes, is that not accurate? I didn't say they were a spitting image of eachother down to the T, but if Henderson gets cut I'd say thats a fair comparison of the two at that point...I agree Henderson has showed more promise in his career at one point then Williamson has, but I doubt those 3 games he played well is going to buy him a roster spot, which is why I don't think its relevant to how much he drops passes at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:30 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i see for the bills:

Ashton Youboty
Josh Reed ---(doubt it, too good of a blocker)
Robert Royal (apparently derek schouman has been doing good in OTA's)
Old 06-03-2008, 07:41 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
i see for the bills:

Ashton Youboty
Josh Reed ---(doubt it, too good of a blocker)
Robert Royal (apparently derek schouman has been doing good in OTA's)
I'd hate to cut Reed, at any point. Bad move, imo. Roscoe is too unpredicatable, Reed is a good safety valve in the slot. Royal should also be kept. I've always been the biggest Schouman fan, but he's small for a TE and Royal has a good presence and is a good blocker. Youboty has done nothing. I've felt for him with his early obstacles when he got here, but it's a great possibility. We have too many corners.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:54 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I'd hate to cut Reed, at any point. Bad move, imo. Roscoe is too unpredicatable, Reed is a good safety valve in the slot. Royal should also be kept. I've always been the biggest Schouman fan, but he's small for a TE and Royal has a good presence and is a good blocker. Youboty has done nothing. I've felt for him with his early obstacles when he got here, but it's a great possibility. We have too many corners.

maybe none of them get cut

Mcgee and Greer are UFA next year
Mcgee will def get resigned, but i just get a feeling the coaching staff doesnt like greer
so next offseason i expect
in that case
Leodis/Mcgee
Corner/James
Youboty
Old 06-03-2008, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Larry
Veteran

Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.

Travis Henry was the big cut, June 1st isn't what it used to be.
Old 06-03-2008, 08:07 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
maybe none of them get cut

Mcgee and Greer are UFA next year
Mcgee will def get resigned, but i just get a feeling the coaching staff doesnt like greer
so next offseason i expect
in that case
Leodis/Mcgee
Corner/James
Youboty
But add Greer to that this year, maybe even Cox on the practice squad, and that's tough going for Youboty. He needs a great camp if we don't send him off before then.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Steelers cut Najeh Davenport.

However I think it'll be after camp.

I'm hoping they cut Nick Eason and sign Shaun Cody if He gets cut

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could see them cutting Davenport too, they have Mendenhall, Willie Parker as a good change of pace, and signed-in-FA Mewelde Moore as a very good 3rd down back.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:27 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
I could see them cutting Davenport too, they have Mendenhall, Willie Parker as a good change of pace, and signed-in-FA Mewelde Moore as a very good 3rd down back.
and a guy to watch for, for those fantasy guys needing a late round surprise option?

Gary Russell. Yep the 5'9 225lb RB from Maryland. It's very possible we run a 4 RB Committee this year.

Russell could be getting a lot of gpal line opportunities as they feel he's more of a short yardage back than 'Shard right now.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote