Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Chicago Bears Team Forum

Chicago Bears Team Forum Discuss Ditka and Da Bears

Old 05-20-2008, 02:57 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Good(?) News for Mike Brown

i say good(?) because i'm not sure that its good for him personally, but good for the team.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/footb...PT-bear20.stng

they reworked his deal to protect the team in case hes injured again, cutting his base salary down and putting the rest in a playing time clause.

i really hope he's healthy...the defense kind of starts tattering whenever hes out which is all too often anymore
Old 05-21-2008, 11:16 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it is good news. it's great to see that we're giving him a roster spot to do magic if he can pull it off. i like that.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 11:33 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
it is good news. it's great to see that we're giving him a roster spot to do magic if he can pull it off. i like that.
thats true. thats what i meant by the "good" part in that hes going to play and if he does get hurt again, the bears are protected.

not sure if its good for brown, as injury proned as he has been, to be willing to drop the money he would earn but hey, im not complaining
Old 05-21-2008, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he is just a playmaker and really solid....if healthy. So i think it was a good move for the bears but Mike Brown wont be happy. But he prolly knows himself he was really injured alot

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This guy seems to be a hell of a team player. Anyone who realizes that they just can't stay healthy and takes a pay cut is a team player.
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 02:53 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
This guy seems to be a hell of a team player. Anyone who realizes that they just can't stay healthy and takes a pay cut is a team player.
yeah, he really seems to be to agree to this. was always one of my favorite bears players since he started and hes a really good one when healthy like renji said.

i think it was 01, the jim miller year, where he returned game winning INTs in back to back games. hes just always right where he needs to be to make plays it seems when he is healthy....

i hope he stays healthy and does well enough this year for us to extend him. it would KILL me for us to let him walk just to see him stay healthy and be great for some other team...
Old 05-23-2008, 10:49 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post

i think it was 01, the jim miller year, where he returned game winning INTs in back to back games. hes just always right where he needs to be to make plays it seems when he is healthy....

i hope he stays healthy and does well enough this year for us to extend him. it would KILL me for us to let him walk just to see him stay healthy and be great for some other team...
ah. i remember those days like they were yesterday.

the thing is, if he stays healthy, he'll get an extention. maybe a two year extension, but an extension no less. and lets say, mike brown's paycheck isn't chump change. he plays at a very high level. and that's much appreciated by moi.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote