Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-27-2008, 07:36 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oakland Raiders

Quote:
Overrated: CB DeAngelo Hall. He has the tools to be a good player, and he has done well at times, but he gets beat too much in man coverage. Maybe going to Oakland will help him live up to the hype.

Underrated: CB Nnamdi Asomugha. Teams don't even challenge him anymore. They might now with Hall around, but my guess is they throw at Hall.
Umm, what?

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Hwoarang
Veteran

Hwoarang is a cocksman.Hwoarang is a cocksman.Hwoarang is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Oakland Raiders

Umm, what?
Did you see the Hail Mary we threw in '06? He went for the INT instead of knocking it down. Copper caught it for a TD. It's the small things like that.
Hwoarang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 07:41 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwoarang View Post
Did you see the Hail Mary we threw in '06? He went for the INT instead of knocking it down. Copper caught it for a TD. It's the small things like that.
Okay, you obviously don't know what you are talking about if you say he is very overrated now. He had an outstanding 2007. Outstanding. Top three cornerback for the year. He dominated man coverage. In 2006 he was horrible because he played man coverage a lot. He was also very good in 2005, and decent in 2004. But he was great last year and it was because he is great in man coverage. Prisco said he struggles in it, that is completely false.

Old 05-27-2008, 07:44 PM    (permalink
G-Men88
Rookie

G-Men88 could make a wolverine purr.G-Men88 could make a wolverine purr.G-Men88 could make a wolverine purr.G-Men88 could make a wolverine purr.G-Men88 could make a wolverine purr.G-Men88 could make a wolverine purr.

I like Hall and I think he is definitely not overrated but I'd have to say the main reason he had a great year last year was because QB's tended to go after Chris Houston.
G-Men88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Hwoarang
Veteran

Hwoarang is a cocksman.Hwoarang is a cocksman.Hwoarang is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Okay, you obviously don't know what you are talking about if you say he is very overrated now. He had an outstanding 2007. Outstanding. Top three cornerback for the year. He dominated man coverage. In 2006 he was horrible because he played man coverage a lot. He was also very good in 2005, and decent in 2004. But he was great last year and it was because he is great in man coverage. Prisco said he struggles in it, that is completely false.
You kind of contradicted yourself.

Quote:
He dominated man coverage.
Quote:
In 2006 he was horrible because he played man coverage a lot.
That's what a man corner is supposed to do, play man. If that's your forte and your good at it and a top 3 corner you don't get beat. I understand slumps but he gets beat more that you're letting on.

Don't get why you're playing this card. Last year McKenzie played like a top 5 CB. He was a top 5 CB last year. Doesn't make him underrated. Hall gets praise because he was the best player on a bad to marginal defense.
Hwoarang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 07:49 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Men88 View Post
I like Hall and I think he is definitely not overrated but I'd have to say the main reason he had a great year last year was because QB's tended to go after Chris Houston.
Maybe so, but allowing one TD in a whole year and shutting down everybody you matched up against is still impressive.

It's not like he had a great player next to him in 2004-2006 in Jason Webster, either.

If someone brings up Torry Holt having a great game against us, or Anquan Boldin, or something like that I might hit something. They caught and got open on Houston, not Hall. It was especially evident in those two games, where Houston was draped on Holt but Houston's obvious lack of ball skills hurt him, and against Arizona where Larry did nothing all day, but late in the game they put Hall on Boldin, who was getting the best of Houston, and then Larry Fitzgerald beat Houston on a gamewinning overtime drive.

Old 05-27-2008, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

That's what a man corner is supposed to do, play man. If that's your forte and your good at it and a top 3 corner you don't get beat. I understand slumps but he gets beat more that you're letting on.

Don't get why you're playing this card. Last year McKenzie played like a top 5 CB. He was a top 5 CB last year. Doesn't make him underrated. Hall gets praise because he was the best player on a bad to marginal defense.
I think he just had a typo. In 2006 Zonatelli was the DC for the falcons and basically gave D Hall no chance to suceed with his particular skills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 07:51 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:

I meant zone. He played zone in 2006 and was horrible in it.

So I didn't mean to contrdict myself.

And no, last year he didn't get beat much at all. Amani Toomer had a few snags on him, Anthony Gonzalez as well, and Joey Galloway had a sluggo TD on him (which was the only catch he had on Hall in the two games). He dominated last year.

And I'm not biased because he trash talked about the Falcons and is no longer with the team.

Old 05-27-2008, 08:18 PM    (permalink
BNad
Rookie

BNad hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

His personality screams for people to blast his play, not actually the play itself (save 2006). If he never said a word there'd be significantly less hate thrown at him.

I just think he's extremely confident and... likes to show it. I love the guy; even if he did abandon my team. :(
BNad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not really sure DeAngelo Hall is overrated, mostly because in all the discussions about him in the media this offseason, very few people have called him an elite or shutdown corner. The general opinion of this is more informed by the drama he caused the Falcons last season than by the fact that he mostly excelled in man coverage last season. Truth is, there isn't a place he could go to that would determine how quality he is better than Oakland, where he'll be put out on an island almost every single passing down. At the very least, I'm withholding judgment until the coming season.

He's definitely the obvious choice for Oakland, but I would have picked someone like Michael Huff.
Old 05-27-2008, 08:45 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have problems with these players as overrated:
Hines Ward
Chad Johnson
Antonio Cromartie
Donte Stallworth
Ronde Barber

Calling CJ overrated is just ridiculous, statisically how much more consistent can you be as far as performing at a high level? Him not getting the ball in certain games is not all on him, blame the lack of running game, blocking, or mis communication by him and Carson, Chad is far from overrated...To put it into perspective, Santana Moss was also overrated, and he is up and down all the time, huge game then dissapears, has never performed as consistently as Chad.

Same gripe with Ward, he was banged up last year and still played great, I just don't see any way you would want to call him overrated, he is far from it, hell he is more underrated then anything.

Antonio Cromartie? Seriously? Of course he had some lapses in coverages and made mistakes, maybe I missed the part about him being a veteran, I guess because he made alot of picks people forget that he is still raw, young, and learning the game still...He is FAR ahead of the curve and expectations they expected at this point, he is not perfect no, he is not consistently locking WR's down like the elite, but the ability is there, he just needs more time to grow into that player, but come on give the guy more time...Its crazy to call him overrated at this point because of a few mistakes, being raw was was something that was well documented about him coming out.

Donte Stallworth isn't overrated, maybe he got paid like he is, but the Browns have a #1 WR, they also know Winslow is like their #2, Stallworth is there to stretch the defense and keep attention off their other targets, and he will have his big games, but I doubt you can call him overrated when I doubt Cleveland expects him to get 1200 yds and 10 tds...As far as Barber, he is a seasoned vet who is getting older, what do you expect? He still is an elite cover 2 corner and will make plays regardless, don't get whats overrated about him, is he old? Yes, don't see how that makes you overrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Donte Stallworth isn't overrated, maybe he got paid like he is, but the Browns have a #1 WR, they also know Winslow is like their #2, Stallworth is there to stretch the defense and keep attention off their other targets, and he will have his big games, but I doubt you can call him overrated when I doubt Cleveland expects him to get 1200 yds and 10 tds
He's overrated because he got such a huge contract for someone who's never had move than 950 yards receiving and never had more than like 7 TDs. And he's only played a full season 3 times.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 08:58 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What "analysts" think that Ahman Green and Edgerrin James are elite?

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 09:14 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought that whole article was junk, like most of the stuff on CBS.

The majority of the "overrated" players are the ones that people already know are on the decline. Who in here thinks that Edgerrin James is overrated? What about Roy Williams? Ahman Green?

This guy's a douchebag, he just went for the popular player and tried to find a way to call him out. Julius Peppers overrated? Guy has one bad year and all of a sudden you disregard his career?

And how exactly is Brian Westbrook underrated? This guy is basing most of his opinions on Pro-Bowl voting, and that's enough to show how much of a dip sh** he is.
Old 05-27-2008, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anything, DeAngelo Hall is underrated, if you're going to rate people like Antonio Cromartie and Mike McKenzie ahead of him.

Last edited by Draft King : 05-27-2008 at 09:25 PM.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 09:19 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I thought that whole article was junk, like most of the stuff on CBS.

The majority of the "overrated" players are the ones that people already know are on the decline. Who in here thinks that Edgerrin James is overrated? What about Roy Williams? Ahman Green?

This guy's a douchebag, he just went for the popular player and tried to find a way to call him out. Julius Peppers overrated? Guy has one bad year and all of a sudden you disregard his career?

And how exactly is Brian Westbrook underrated? This guy is basing most of his opinions on Pro-Bowl voting, and that's enough to show how much of a dip sh** he is.
You have to keep in mind we are not normal fans. Casual football fans still think those players (Roy Williams, Edgerrin James, etc) are still top tier players.

Old 05-27-2008, 09:27 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
He's overrated because he got such a huge contract for someone who's never had move than 950 yards receiving and never had more than like 7 TDs. And he's only played a full season 3 times.
Who isn't getting big contracts at this point? FA is all screwed up and guys get contracts that are absurdly huge, I don't think because the market is screwed up it makes guys overrated, it would be different if Stallworth were making pro bowls but he is what he is...He was going to get big time money alot of different places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like his underrated pick for the Buccaneers; Jermaine Phillips. He has performed at a high level for the last few years and has really sured up the secondary. I disagree with Ronde as overrated and still think he is a quality CB in the league.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 09:33 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I have problems with these players as overrated:
Hines Ward
Chad Johnson
Antonio Cromartie
Donte Stallworth
Ronde Barber

Antonio Cromartie? Seriously? Of course he had some lapses in coverages and made mistakes, maybe I missed the part about him being a veteran, I guess because he made alot of picks people forget that he is still raw, young, and learning the game still...He is FAR ahead of the curve and expectations they expected at this point, he is not perfect no, he is not consistently locking WR's down like the elite, but the ability is there, he just needs more time to grow into that player, but come on give the guy more time...Its crazy to call him overrated at this point because of a few mistakes, being raw was was something that was well documented about him coming out.
Cromartie is definitely overated. People are putting him in the top 5 and even top 3 already. I understand that he's a fun player to watch and that's how he's gained his popularity, but yes he is overated at this point.
Old 05-27-2008, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Cromartie is definitely overated. People are putting him in the top 5 and even top 3 already. I understand that he's a fun player to watch and that's how he's gained his popularity, but yes he is overated at this point.
This man sees things my way on the subject. No way is he top 3 just yet.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 09:41 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

SaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
This dude knows what's up.
Yeah, I think Evans is right up there with the top Guards in the league. He is a beast and by far the Saints best lineman. It is a shame that nobody knows who he is.
SaintsMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In a way, I do agree with the Hines Ward pick, but the reason why he seems like he is slowing down is because of injuries. I think he could put up nice numbers if he wasnt hurt every year now.

I love the kid, but I am starting to think that Ike Taylor is getting overrated. Why? The kid cant catch a cold, and he gets in trouble with the deep ball. He plays great sometimes, but when you constantly throw at him, he gets abused and exposed to where you can get by him with double moves and deep balls. He is still a good corner though.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:00 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNad View Post
His personality screams for people to blast his play, not actually the play itself (save 2006). If he never said a word there'd be significantly less hate thrown at him.

I just think he's extremely confident and... likes to show it. I love the guy; even if he did abandon my team. :(
QFT.

Hall is going to be one of those guys who will be called overrated his whole career by fans on other teams.

It doesn't help that he's still a little raw as a player...but considering that he's 24 and he's already a very good CB I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like he's the first very good/talented CB to gamble alot early in his career...
SenorGato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 11:11 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As much as he's not on my good side right now, its a crime to call CJ overrated. Sometimes he does struggle in big games even when the ball is thrown to him but he's easily one of the best in league and pretty much everyone would agree with that. If you're gonna call someone on our team overrated I think right now you could probably go with Rudi Johnson. I think its kind of hard to give us an overrated player though TBH.

He's pretty spot on with Domata Peko though. I would call either him or Robert Geathers our most underrated players. Geathers had a "down" year because he was asked to move from 43 End to 43 OLB during the season. Tough thing to do and IMO he was good at either position.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Overrated: OT Matt Light (not quite Pro Bowl quality), DE Richard Seymour (Warren and Wilfork are both better)
Underrated: CB Ellis Hobbs (Played with tons of injuries), FS James Sanders (rock solid starting safety)