Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Best Division
AFC NORTH 11 7.64%
AFC SOUTH 57 39.58%
AFC EAST 3 2.08%
AFC WEST 5 3.47%
NFC NORTH 5 3.47%
NFC SOUTH 3 2.08%
NFC EAST 56 38.89%
NFC WEST 4 2.78%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-28-2008, 07:36 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

The NFC East for me.
The AFC South is good to.The Jags and the Colts are good.The other two arent very good.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
The NFC East for me.
The AFC South is good to.The Jags and the Colts are good.The other two arent very good.

how can you honestly think this? Look, I'm not a texans fan nor am I a titans fan - but these two are fighting in a division with two of the best AFC teams. To say they're simply not good without justifying your statement seems a little out of place.

To break .500 for texans and to make the play offs for titans is a great feat considering both were plagued with injuries all year and playing in such a tough division.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Eagles own the NFC East
Veteran

Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.

Uhhh its easily the NFC East. There are no bad teams, none of them had a losing record last season.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:52 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
how can you honestly think this? Look, I'm not a texans fan nor am I a titans fan - but these two are fighting in a division with two of the best AFC teams. To say they're simply not good without justifying your statement seems a little out of place.

To break .500 for texans and to make the play offs for titans is a great feat considering both were plagued with injuries all year and playing in such a tough division.
Well to be honest I didnt say they were bad I said they werent very good.
The Titans arent bad.They have a good defense and a good running game.Their passing game is horrible though.They can limp into the playoffs again this year but if their passing game is as bad this year as it was last year they probably wont make it past the 1st round.IMO.
The Texans didnt have a bad year last year but its not like they had a good year either.They're ok.

The NFC East however has better teams.And all four of their teams have gone to the playoffs in the past two years.
Old 05-29-2008, 06:28 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many people think the Texans or Titans actually have a chance to win their division? Because the Eagles and Redskins could easily win the NFC east if things go their way, I can't vote something the toughest division when you can almost chalk up the division winner and wildcard winner right now...Texans and Titans are fighting for 3rd and 4th, in the NFC east you don't know how its going to end up and that makes it alot tougher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 07:18 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
How many people think the Texans or Titans actually have a chance to win their division? Because the Eagles and Redskins could easily win the NFC east if things go their way, I can't vote something the toughest division when you can almost chalk up the division winner and wildcard winner right now...Texans and Titans are fighting for 3rd and 4th, in the NFC east you don't know how its going to end up and that makes it alot tougher.
I'd say that very reason makes the South tougher. It's tougher for the Jags, Titans or Texans to win it, therefore, it's a hard division. A division where any of the four teams could win has no bearing on the division's toughness from a league standpoint - it could just mean the division has four teams of similar skill level. They could be four of the worst teams in the league but it would still be a "hard" division. I think the prupose of this thread is more about the division as a whole compared to the league, which IMO is too close to call between NFC East and AFC South.

And I'll point out the Titans actually came 2nd in 06 and 3rd in 07 by 1 game, and they were 07's best AFC South team record wise against other AFC South teams. There is no way the Titans aren't fighting for 2nd place at least heading into the season - they deserve that much. When did the Titans become the league's fun bash/disrespect target? It seems to be the case everywhere I look.

Last edited by OzTitan : 05-29-2008 at 08:58 AM.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 08:40 AM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i gotta go with the NFC East, 3 playoff teams last year, no teams with losing record, and the superbowl champs
cdub11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 12:53 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
LOL.

Funny how you put them in that order, cause if you change them around a bit, Philly is better than Tennessee and Washington better than Houston. Got a chuckle out of me. But there's no way that Jacksonville is better than the Cowboys. Jacksonville still has no serious receiving threats, and the only slight weakness in the Cowboys' defense is the strong safety spot in pass coverage, so i don't see how the Jaguars would score. The offenses aren't even a question.
The Jags would score by putting up 200 yards rushing on you. Just like always.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 01:10 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
That might make the least bit of sense if the last game we played you guys didn't total 78 rushing yards, so whats your point again? Like Always?

Quote:
Old 05-29-2008, 01:16 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That might make the least bit of sense if the last game we played you guys didn't total 78 rushing yards, so whats your point again? Like Always?
I wasn't talking about the Cowboys in particular, I'm talkng about the league in general.

And Maurice Jones-Drew had just two rushes that game, so it's totally irrelevant regarding the team's current capabilities.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:19 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
I wasn't talking about the Cowboys in particular, I'm talkng about the league in general.

And Maurice Jones-Drew had just two rushes that game, so it's totally irrelevant regarding the team's current capabilities.

Quote:

Well who is "you" then, and what does like always have to do with anything"? Its not like the Jags put up 200 rushing yds per game, so if you weren't referring to the Cowboys in particuliar I'm confused as to who you guys put up 200 yards rushing on 'every time'.

Quote:
Old 05-29-2008, 01:25 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Well who is "you" then, and what does like always have to do with anything"? Its not like the Jags put up 200 rushing yds per game, so if you weren't referring to the Cowboys in particuliar I'm confused as to who you guys put up 200 yards rushing on 'every time'.
I'm saying that that is how we'd score. By putting up 200 yards on you.

Just like we do to everyone.

Ok, if you want to be precise it's 150 yards that we put up on average. But my point stands.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:27 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

YOu have to remember the Skins were decimated by injury last year and still made the playoffs. I could see that division looking like

11-5
10-6
10-6
9-7

Enter who you wish to those standings.. That is how close it is..
jsagan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
I like the AFC South, but I'm still sticking with the NFC East for the time being. I have at least as many questions about the Texans and Titans as I have about the Redskins, if not more, and I think that the Cowboys/Eagles/Giants trio trumps the Colts/Jaguars any day.
I agree 100%.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 03:25 PM    (permalink
DragonFireKai
Veteran

DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.

Well, here's how I look at it. The NFC East and AFC South have equivilent in conference schuedules. The difference is negligible. However, the NFC East had a significantly harder OoD schedule. That's the tipping point for me.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
The Destroyer Is Manifest!
I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk
DragonFireKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Although I previously said that I would take the NFC East, I think it's important to define "hardest division". I don't really think it's intelligent to use the parameter of "hardest to win", because that will always differ greatly based on the particular team in the division. The AFC South is certainly a whole lot easier for the Colts to win than the Texans.

If we're merely talking about becoming division champ, then I think the difference between the top two and the bottom two teams in the AFC South is fairly great, and by that token, the AFC South would certainly be one of the hardest divisions to win if we're looking at this from the perspective of the Texans or Titans. However, we hit a roadbump here, because now we're discussing disparity of talent, not overall talent. For example, with this method, I could argue that the AFC East is the hardest division to win in the NFL so long as we take into account how hard it would be for Miami to win the division over New England.

I think the better way to look at this is how difficult it is to play within your division, not how hard it is to win. If we do that, I think the depth of the NFC East has to win out. I think the Redskins will be the team left out in the cold in that division this year, but I could even envision a situation where they beat some really good teams this year. A team could be third or fourth in that division and still be one of the better teams in the NFC. Tack on things like weather and the history of many of these rivalries (whereas the AFC South's teams have only been in the same division since 2002), and I think the clear winner is the NFC East.
Old 05-29-2008, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
From last year...

Indy > New York
Jacksonville = Dallas
Tennessee > Washington
Houston < Philadelphia

So I give the slight edge to the AFC South.
If you're going to use that order, Dallas most definitely is not = to JAX.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 05:24 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
If you're going to use that order, Dallas most definitely is not = to JAX.
I agree with you. Jacksonville is better than Dallas.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 05:35 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
I agree with you. Jacksonville is better than Dallas.
Like you would even know its a pointless argument and the fact that we don't play this year means its an on going argument...Both teams were playoff teams and highly talented, so its useless coming up with an argument of how Jax is so much better because you could make a very strong one for Dallas just as easy.

Quote:
Old 05-29-2008, 05:40 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The way I see is, I want to see more consistency from the AFC South as division. Last year they put 3 teams in the playoffs, and that's pretty good. Same with our NFC East putting, 3 teams in the playoffs too. But we have been doing this for a while, putting multiple teams in the playoffs. This is not new for us.

2007: NYG, Skins, Dallas 2007: Indy, Titans, Jags
2006: NYG, Dallas, Eagles 2006: Indy
2005: NYG and Skins 2005: Indy and Jags
2004: Eagles 2004: Indy
2003: Eagles and Dallas 2003: Indy and Titans

So you get the picture. But I think it was BBd or someone else, but when I think of the AFC South, I think of the Colts, and just everyone else. The NFC East has been more consistent in the number of multiple teams we have been sending year in and year out.

Just because the AFC South does it once, really means nothing to me, but that they are progressing. Now do that consistently with the other teams in your division and you will continue to get respect. We all know the Colts are lock to make the playoffs, so some other team step up as well.

That's the thing with the NFC East the parity is much bigger. There really is no lock to win or to phrase it better, no "Indy Colts" type dominance. It really is a royal rumble in our division.

I want to see more consistency out of the South before I give them as much respect as our NFC East. One good year where you send 3 teams, and puffing out your chests doesn't cut it. Send 2-3 teams for couple more seasons, and your respect level will get earned.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 05:44 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Like you would even know its a pointless argument and the fact that we don't play this year means its an on going argument...Both teams were playoff teams and highly talented, so its useless coming up with an argument of how Jax is so much better because you could make a very strong one for Dallas just as easy.
Well I'm just saying. I've seen both of them play. Steelers played Jacksonville twice. And unfortunately I am stuck with seeing every Dallas game. My personal opinion is that Jacksonville is better than Dallas. I'm not saying they are WAY better, just better. As much as I hate to admit it, Dallas is a good team. But the Jags just squeek by them.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 05:50 PM    (permalink
dbro
Rookie

dbro hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I go with the AFC South. Every one of those teams can get over .500 in the same year. NFC East im kinda iffy on. You can always count on the Redskins to blow it. Dallas is up and down and mostly overrated even though i have them going to the SB at this point in time. Something is always wrong in Philly. No Wr, Westbrook gets hurt, McNabb gets hurt. Even though i think they are almost better without McNabb
Old 05-29-2008, 05:50 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
AFC South, hands down.
The NFC East is a close second.
I agree...

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 05:56 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
Colts
Titans
Jaguars
Texans
I really hope you aren't ranking the Titans above the Jaguars.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 05:57 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Though I agree with you, but the Titans were right there last year, haha, and they made the playoffs.

I think the NFC East is the best when compare tit for tat. Maybe it's because I generally underrate Jacksonville and Tennessee EVERY year, but hey, I'll take Phili and NYG over them any day.
You'd take the Eagles over the Jags? Wow. You never give the Jaguars credit for anything. Hater.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote