Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Best Division
AFC NORTH 11 7.64%
AFC SOUTH 57 39.58%
AFC EAST 3 2.08%
AFC WEST 5 3.47%
NFC NORTH 5 3.47%
NFC SOUTH 3 2.08%
NFC EAST 56 38.89%
NFC WEST 4 2.78%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-29-2008, 06:00 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbro View Post
I go with the AFC South. Every one of those teams can get over .500 in the same year. NFC East im kinda iffy on. You can always count on the Redskins to blow it. Dallas is up and down and mostly overrated even though i have them going to the SB at this point in time. Something is always wrong in Philly. No Wr, Westbrook gets hurt, McNabb gets hurt. Even though i think they are almost better without McNabb
How healthy was Schaub last year? How about Ahman Green? Hell even Andre Johnson has had 2 knee scopes in the past 6 months, Dunta Robinson might start on the PUP, and they have no safeties, that long list of questions is alot lengthier then anything the Eagles have...They are far from a lock to be sucessful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 05-29-2008 at 06:25 PM.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Westbrook gets hurt
Westbrook might sit out practice to rest his injuries, but I don't really recall him missing significant time lately. He missed one game last year and still ended up with the most yards from scrimmage in the NFL.

God I <3 Westbrook
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 07:10 PM    (permalink
DragonFireKai
Veteran

DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.

Quote:
Even though i think they are almost better without McNabb
How do you figure that?

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
The Destroyer Is Manifest!
I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk
DragonFireKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 07:53 PM    (permalink
zoinks
Rookie

zoinks hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

For what it's worth, the NFC East and AFC South faced each other in 2006.

AFC South teams won 9 of the games, NFC East won 7.
zoinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 08:10 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
I really hope you aren't ranking the Titans above the Jaguars.
Heh, yeah, god forbid someone had a positive outlook for the 08 Titans. It would certainly be one of the first around here if that were the case, but I think he was just randomly listing the teams.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 08:37 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFC South #1 by a good amount and then NFC East in 2nd by a good amount to any one else.

NFC East is good and obviously has the super bowl rep, but I think if you take the elite teams of the division and pair them up, I'd take the following teams...

Colts vs. Cowboys - Colts
Jags vs. Giants - Toss up
Titans vs. Eagles - Titans
Texans vs. Redskins - Toss up

Be reminded, this is what I think of 2008, not the 2007 season, I understand that the Giants won the super bowl and are a great team, I just don't know if they would ever be able to put a post season run like that in again (no disrespect meant to the Giants, they're a great team.)

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 08:45 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
AFC South #1 by a good amount and then NFC East in 2nd by a good amount to any one else.

NFC East is good and obviously has the super bowl rep, but I think if you take the elite teams of the division and pair them up, I'd take the following teams...

Colts vs. Cowboys - Colts
Jags vs. Giants - Toss up
Texans vs. Redskins - Toss up

Be reminded, this is what I think of 2008, not the 2007 season, I understand that the Giants won the super bowl and are a great team, I just don't know if they would ever be able to put a post season run like that in again (no disrespect meant to the Giants, they're a great team.)

Funny you give the Colts/Cowboys edge to the Colts yet we broke their undefeated record the last time we played, and the 3-4 defense gives Manning all sorts of fits...I just think its funny how some people say toss up, or pick one team one way or the other unless its fairly obvious who is better...How is Tennessee and Philly not a toss up at best?

Quote:
Old 05-29-2008, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post

Be reminded, this is what I think of 2008, not the 2007 season
You know you have a bad receiving corps when Philly's is better than yours. Truth be told, I don't see Tennessee being as complete a team as Philadelphia (yes, call me a homer. Whatever) Philadelphia has a legit top 10 defense, the most productive RB in the game last season, a good OL, and some better than the Titans' guys at WR. Plus, right now, McNabb is finally healthy and until Vince Young proves to be better than what I give him credit for, McNabb>Young.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 10:59 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Right, on paper the Eagles are better than the Titans and could very well be in reality too, but the thing is, on paper most teams seem better than the Titans, and the Titans are coming off a playoff season. It's just how they are. The way the D played last season with AH, they could compete with anybody.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Byrd430
Veteran

Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do you judge the best division?

Head-to-head? Competitiveness?

Head-to-head, I think the AFC South gets the nod...barely. Indianapolis and Jacksonville have a chance (I said, a CHANCE) to sweep the NFC East. Besides Dallas, I don't think anybody has a real chance to sweep the AFC South.

Competitiveness though has got to be the NFC East and they got my vote. Although head-to-head is close and could have many toss ups, I like a competitive division. We all know how the South is gonna be: Indy, Jax, Tenn, Hou in that order. The NFC East can have any one of its teams be a champion. That with the fact that the defending NFL Champs will be in the division and I'll take the NFC East.

Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!
Byrd430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 12:16 AM    (permalink
IceKubes
Rookie

IceKubes hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
How healthy was Schaub last year? How about Ahman Green? Hell even Andre Johnson has had 2 knee scopes in the past 6 months, Dunta Robinson might start on the PUP, and they have no safeties, that long list of questions is alot lengthier then anything the Eagles have...They are far from a lock to be sucessful.
Just FYI Andre did not have two knee scopes. After the injury he did not have any surgery and came back by the end of the season pretty much in top form. Over the off-season apparently there was some lingering discomfort that they hoped would go away but after mini camp decided the best option was to go ahead and get it scoped. He has pretty much never been injured outside of this in his entire career, pro and college.

Ahman Green on the other hand is a very good bet to be injured at least once during the course of the year.
IceKubes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 12:25 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKubes View Post
Just FYI Andre did not have two knee scopes. After the injury he did not have any surgery and came back by the end of the season pretty much in top form. Over the off-season apparently there was some lingering discomfort that they hoped would go away but after mini camp decided the best option was to go ahead and get it scoped. He has pretty much never been injured outside of this in his entire career, pro and college.

Ahman Green on the other hand is a very good bet to be injured at least once during the course of the year.

Whatever the exact procedures were, they had to cut into his knee twice over a 12 month span, not that it means his career is done or he is injury prone, but its never a good thing when it starts.

Quote:
Old 05-30-2008, 12:27 AM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd430 View Post
We all know how the South is gonna be: Indy, Jax, Tenn, Hou in that order.
Just like the NFC East was going to be Philidelphia - Dallas - New York - Washington last year, right? Right?
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 12:33 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
Just like the NFC East was going to be Philidelphia - Dallas - New York - Washington last year, right? Right?
How long has Indy been winning the division? You can't even argue that point, the winner of the NFC East changes every year so no one expects the order to be a certain way...I can't remember the last time someone expected another team other then Indy to win the division...Not that its bad for the division, but its alot more predictable then the East ever was, and nobody thought the NFC East was going to finish that way last year...Philly didn't make the playoffs the year before, I doubt many assumed they would win the division.

Quote:
Old 05-30-2008, 12:39 AM    (permalink
IceKubes
Rookie

IceKubes hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Whatever the exact procedures were, they had to cut into his knee twice over a 12 month span, not that it means his career is done or he is injury prone, but its never a good thing when it starts.
Thats what I'm trying to tell you, it was only one procedure. Single. Uno. Why do you think he has had two surgeries anyway?
IceKubes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 12:53 AM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How long has Indy been winning the division? You can't even argue that point, the winner of the NFC East changes every year so no one expects the order to be a certain way...I can't remember the last time someone expected another team other then Indy to win the division...Not that its bad for the division, but its alot more predictable then the East ever was, and nobody thought the NFC East was going to finish that way last year...Philly didn't make the playoffs the year before, I doubt many assumed they would win the division.
Just like Philly won the NFC East all those times, right? Of course they'd stay on top!
Old 05-30-2008, 01:10 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKubes View Post
Thats what I'm trying to tell you, it was only one procedure. Single. Uno. Why do you think he has had two surgeries anyway?
In the middle of the season he sprained his MCL and PCL and had fluid drained from his knee, then this off season he had arthroscopic knee surgery, technically yes its only one surgery, but you still have to go under the knife to get your knee drained, and thats twice within the past year his knee has bothered him...Lets not act like this is meaningless, alot of times once your knee starts to act up it is reoccuring, and at this point neither you nor I know how it will affect him going forward, which leads me to my original point of the Texans having alot more question marks surround their team then the Eagles.

Quote:
Just like Philly won the NFC East all those times, right? Of course they'd stay on top!
Thats my mistake, I thought the discussion at hand was current and up to date, not previous years...Again, how long has Indy been winning the division again? Since you skipped over that question...As good as the Jags may be, when they start to win some division titles they and taht division will start to get more respect, but when the other 3 teams are consistently fighting for wild card berths you won't.

Quote:
Old 05-30-2008, 02:06 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think it's absolutely out of the question for the Jags to win the division, but I certainly wouldn't wager on it. Let's be fair, the AFC South has only been around since 2002, and the Jags are probably the best they've been since the Colts became their division foe.

I think the Colts end up atop the division, but stranger things have happened.
Old 05-30-2008, 06:15 AM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Thats my mistake, I thought the discussion at hand was current and up to date, not previous years.
Exactly...
Old 05-30-2008, 10:14 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Realistically, the AFC South and NFC West should be dominating.. Year after year the Colts and Seahawks are winning their division, all they need is another team or pushing it, two teams to step in their respective division.

For the AFC South, the Colts have been a lock for many, many years, they easily could be the best division in football if the other teams just made the playoffs. Doesn't matter who, as long as they can get 2-3 teams each year, with the Colts being a lock.

In our division, there is no lock to win it. No division dynasty if you will, so the teams we push change year after year. It's almost like musical chairs, and after the 16 game, usually 1 team from our divison, sometimes 2 gets left out.

But like I said before past years def. influence my respect for other divisions. If the AFC South can consistently put 2-3 teams a year in the playoffs, my respect for them will def. go up. Until then, I call this an anomoly, and will see if they can duplicate it again.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 11:11 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Exactly...
I guess you didn't sense the sarcasm in my post...We are not talking about the Eagles years ago when they were winning the NFC east year in and out, I thought you realized that...This is 2008, and the Colts have won the AFC south alot more then then 3 times in a row...What point are you even trying to argue? Your assessment of assuming everyone thought the NFC east would be philly, dal, ny, wash is completely wrong, nobody thought it was going to end up that way so it doesn't make sense.

Quote:
Old 05-30-2008, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
Realistically, the AFC South and NFC West should be dominating.. Year after year the Colts and Seahawks are winning their division, all they need is another team or pushing it, two teams to step in their respective division.

For the AFC South, the Colts have been a lock for many, many years, they easily could be the best division in football if the other teams just made the playoffs. Doesn't matter who, as long as they can get 2-3 teams each year, with the Colts being a lock.

In our division, there is no lock to win it. No division dynasty if you will, so the teams we push change year after year. It's almost like musical chairs, and after the 16 game, usually 1 team from our divison, sometimes 2 gets left out.

But like I said before past years def. influence my respect for other divisions. If the AFC South can consistently put 2-3 teams a year in the playoffs, my respect for them will def. go up. Until then, I call this an anomoly, and will see if they can duplicate it again.
THis is a solid post with a good argument, I'll concede that the NFC East is better than the AFC south. I dislike any argument that says 'The winner of the division is not a lock' because that just means your teams are equally skilled, not that they're tough. But pulling multiple teams to the play offs each year is a pretty solid point and I agree.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 01:12 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
THis is a solid post with a good argument, I'll concede that the NFC East is better than the AFC south. I dislike any argument that says 'The winner of the division is not a lock' because that just means your teams are equally skilled, not that they're tough. But pulling multiple teams to the play offs each year is a pretty solid point and I agree.
Well that's the thing it goes hand in hand. The winner of the division in our case isn't a lock, which means there is a good amount of parity with no single team dominating, and inspite of all this, we still put multiple teams in, which means our division is a very tough one. Even if a team has an off year, they very well can win the division next year. Think of the markets and owners that are in the divison.

NYG- NY market and 2 owners
Skins and Dallas big markets with two owners that love to spend money
Eagles- frugal team, but consistently draft solid players, also play in a big market.

It's pretty much bumper cars, where each team beats the piss out of the other, and still we manage to put multiple teams in. Plus after a poor season, usually the ownership in 1 or 2 years manages to turn the team around only because of the pressure in playing in these markets. We really have no bottom dwellers. We once did when Arizona was in our division, but since they left, it's pretty much a free for all in our divison, and will be again this year.

Dallas is a stacked team, but they are no means a lock to win the division.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 08:55 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorite team is in the AFC South, so I voted for it!

Everyone else sucks! Random statistic from 3 years ago *here*! Rabble! Rabble! Rabble!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
Jacksonville can at least win a playoff game.

On The Road.

In the Cold..................
With a no call on a hold....ing penalty.

****, almost rhymed!
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote