Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-31-2008, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Unhappy Bad News for Buffalo... :(

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_articl...?storyid=58323

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 11:16 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are those character issues..
Old 05-31-2008, 11:16 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that even if Marshawn was involved, it was an accident, and he probably got scared and went off. Or he did it on purpose :(

At first I thought this thread was about the Bills moving to that country north of here

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

jaghombre, what kind of trouble could he get into?

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 05-31-2008, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Pacific
Rookie

Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.

I wouldn't classify this as "bad news" just yet. There are still a lot of question marks. Give it a week or two.
Old 05-31-2008, 11:21 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacific View Post
I wouldn't classify this as "bad news" just yet. There are still a lot of question marks. Give it a week or two.
Try a day or two I bet

Old 05-31-2008, 11:22 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jag got banned.

But as far as the charges, it'll be for fleeing the scene of a crime, failing to render aid, and other stuff if they find it, i'm not law expert but i'm sure there will be plenty of other things that can get charged.

If he has a clean record, he can get off of this with probation and a few tickets.
Old 05-31-2008, 11:23 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Jag got banned.

But as far as the charges, it'll be for fleeing the scene of a crime, failing to render aid, and other stuff if they find it, i'm not law expert but i'm sure there will be plenty of other things that can get charged.

If he has a clean record, he can get off of this with probation and a few tickets.
Does he go on IRC at all?

Thats what I'd expect in the bold. It all depends if he did it on purpose or not too.

Old 05-31-2008, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
Jag got banned.

not to get off topic, but why did Jag get banned?

BTW, I'm pretty sure Lynch has no criminal record.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-31-2008, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Noooo. Not Lynch!
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 11:27 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

To Neko, whether it was on purpose or not, if you flee the scene, you'll get charged with doing so. Since there was a woman in obvious need of help and he refused to offer it, he'll get charged with that too. He should at least.

And to Bills, apparently he was arguing with Comahan and things went sour for him. I don't know how long he's been banned for.
Old 05-31-2008, 11:30 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
To Neko, whether it was on purpose or not, if you flee the scene, you'll get charged with doing so. Since there was a woman in obvious need of help and he refused to offer it, he'll get charged with that too. He should at least.
Well yeah, thats true too. Didnt think of it that way.

Old 05-31-2008, 11:31 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NO!!! i wanna see beast mode :(

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 11:33 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Well if he had been drinking, i guess it was pretty smart of him to bounce the hell out of there before the cops showed up.
Old 05-31-2008, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

What I dont understand though is how they knew it was Lynch's car...

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-31-2008, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
somebody probably saw the license plates
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 11:44 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Was it not registered under his name?
Old 05-31-2008, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
Was it not registered under his name?
Yeah, it was, but I was wondering how they knew it was his car.
How did they know it was registered to him?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-31-2008, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From what I understand a hit and run is much worse of an offense than driving while under the influence in some places. If he was drinking, (and I realize the irony of this statement) it might have been a smarter move on his part to flee.

Either way, he's young and talented lets hope when the question marks disappear his name does too.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 11:49 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Well it said that it was at an intersection.

So regardless of witnesses they probably had a camera.
Old 05-31-2008, 11:49 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Yeah, it was, but I was wondering how they knew it was his car.
How did they know it was registered to him?
Well when the police run the plates on your car, all that information pops up. Car make, model, and registered owner. They have access to all that information.

Or they could have taken the more conventional route, checked the glove compartment and seen the registration card. So long as you're not using stolen or fake plates, they'll always know who the car is registered to.
Old 05-31-2008, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
Well when the police run the plates on your car, all that information pops up. Car make, model, and registered owner. They have access to all that information.

Or they could have taken the more conventional route, checked the glove compartment and seen the registration card. So long as you're not using stolen or fake plates, they'll always know who the car is registered to.
Yeah, I wasn't sure if someone saw his plates or what.
I understand how they find out who's car it is with the license plates though :)

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-31-2008, 11:57 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Yeah, I wasn't sure if someone saw his plates or what.
I understand how they find out who's car it is with the license plates though :)
Oh lol my bad. I thought he left his car there, that's why. Haha
Old 06-01-2008, 12:01 AM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
Oh lol my bad. I thought he left his car there, that's why. Haha
Hit and run.

;)
Old 06-01-2008, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

nevermind.

Quote:
Quote: