Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who is more likely to win the division
Pittsburgh Steelers 75 66.37%
Cleveland Browns 38 33.63%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-01-2008, 03:17 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Steelers or Browns

This seems to be one that a lot of people are split on (judging by IRC), so what do you think? Which of these two do you think is more likely to win the divison?
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 03:51 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

I think the Steelers will win.The browns have made some pretty good additions to the team but I like Pitts QB situation better. I think the Browns will make the playoffs this year though.
Old 06-01-2008, 04:10 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Browns seem poised to make a run at the playoffs, but not quite yet the division...They were cruising last year then as soon as the games in Dec to clinch came up Anderson struggled, and Big Ben has played in alot more big games, and played well...The steelers still have a great defense, with weapons on offense, and experience all over the place...The Browns are a trendy pick, but they don't have ANY corners right now, and I know how Dallas was picked apart at the end of games with our lack of corner depth, and the Browns don't even have one stud guy out there...They are almost there, but that D is still a work in progress, they will score a bunch, but their defense is not on the level of Pitt's at this point...Late in the season when its time to make some stop's, I don't know if they are capable unless they outscore teams...I think playoffs are likely, but I don't think they can win the division yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tough division w/ a tough schedule. Doubt browns make the play offs, but they have a good shot at coming in second in the division. I think the AFC wild cards will come from the south and the west. Being Jags / Titans / Texans and Broncos / Raiders as the competition for wild card spots.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are more likely? Steelers at this point since they won it last year, have relatively the same team, etc.

The Browns should be good and compete, but we'll see.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Browns have been my second/third favorite team ever since Braylon joined them. I think they'll make the playoffs, but the Steelers are the reigning champs and have the much better defense.
Old 06-01-2008, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steelers. They just seem like the more experienced team.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Pb&j
Rookie

Pb&j is a cocksman.Pb&j is a cocksman.Pb&j is a cocksman.

The steelers are razor thin on both offensive and defensive lines, their pass protection was terrible last year and nothing, seemingly, has been done to fix it. When Aaron smith went down last year the defense they put out on the field was absolutely terrible.

The draft is widely regarded as a "great draft". But Parker was the leading rusher in the NFL until he got hurt, will another back really make him that much more effective? People look at Mendenhall's size and think powerback, but he really isn't one. Sweed is a rookie wide reciever and shouldn't be counted on to do anything big this year.

To say the steelers edge them out because of a better defense is kind of silly, we don't know that at this point. In 06 the browns were one of the worst teams offensively. They add an offensive line and suddenly they have a top 10 offensive unit. This year they add a defensive line, which should do wonders for the linebacking corps... which by the way is stronger since last season's pickup, antwaan peek, is healthy after playing the entire 2008 season with a torn knee meniscus. Look at peek and shantee orr's production at OLB in 2005 and you see 13 sacks combined, on a horrible houston defense.

I don't expect top 10 defense from the browns, but at least top 15, which will be more than enough to catch the steelers who had the exact same record as them last year.
Pb&j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 08:05 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pittsburgh hasn't really improved their team too much over last year, but the guys they already have could develop and make them better. A lot depends on injuries and the development of their young prospects. They still have questions with the O-Line and at FS, and if they lose any DLinemen to injury theyre in trouble there for sure.

Cleveland got a lot better on the defensive line and added a deep threat in Stallworth on offense to keep the safties back which will make Jamal Lewis have another big year. Gonna be hard to defend Edwards and Stallworth deep with WInslow and Jurevicius underneath. Browns offense will be killer again. Wiliams and Rogers will make the run defense good, but we have no CB depth and the safeties were inconsistent last year. I think Cleveland will win the division b/c their schedule is a little easier than Pittsburgh's and their defense will be worlds better than last year's. Will be an extremely close race though imo.
Old 06-01-2008, 08:17 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pittsburgh is more of a rough, tough football team that does not rely on the big play and has a very stout defense while Cleveland's offense is big play oriented with a possible one year wonder at QB and a shaky secondary. I like Pittsburgh

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pb&j View Post
The steelers are razor thin on both offensive and defensive lines, their pass protection was terrible last year and nothing, seemingly, has been done to fix it. When Aaron smith went down last year the defense they put out on the field was absolutely terrible.

The draft is widely regarded as a "great draft". But Parker was the leading rusher in the NFL until he got hurt, will another back really make him that much more effective? People look at Mendenhall's size and think powerback, but he really isn't one. Sweed is a rookie wide reciever and shouldn't be counted on to do anything big this year.

To say the steelers edge them out because of a better defense is kind of silly, we don't know that at this point. In 06 the browns were one of the worst teams offensively. They add an offensive line and suddenly they have a top 10 offensive unit. This year they add a defensive line, which should do wonders for the linebacking corps... which by the way is stronger since last season's pickup, antwaan peek, is healthy after playing the entire 2008 season with a torn knee meniscus. Look at peek and shantee orr's production at OLB in 2005 and you see 13 sacks combined, on a horrible houston defense.

I don't expect top 10 defense from the browns, but at least top 15, which will be more than enough to catch the steelers who had the exact same record as them last year.
You made the point about Parker. When he got hurt, he had nothing from the running game, which is really why we drafted Mendenhall.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think a lot of it will be if people think Cleveland is for real or not. Pittsburgh is usually a contender year in and year out, but Cleveland, this was new.

I could easily see Cleveland flopping big time or being one of the best teams in the NFL.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-01-2008, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Pb&j
Rookie

Pb&j is a cocksman.Pb&j is a cocksman.Pb&j is a cocksman.

But do you spend a first round draft choice on insurance when there are corner backs and defensive linemen on the board that could help you more?
Pb&j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 08:55 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
but I like Pitts QB situation better.
How about offensive line?

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 08:56 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
and Big Ben has played in alot more big games, and played well...
Yeah he was fantastic in the Super Bowl I agree.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 06-01-2008, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cleveland certainly added a whole lot of pieces which will help them develop as a team. I'm just not sure that the defense can mesh together this season. I think they will still be good, but I think 2009 is a more realistic season when they should dominate that division.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:04 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
ahh the simple fact is that he already has ring and his abilities allow the steelers to get there much sooner than a derke anderson would for the browns

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:24 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pb&j View Post
To say the steelers edge them out because of a better defense is kind of silly, we don't know that at this point.
We don't know? The Steelers had one of the best defenses last year, and still have the components and system that made them one of the best...Who are Cleveland's corners this year? I understand you get D line help but you don't have anybody to cover, so unless your outscoring people I don't think the defense will be near the caliber of Pittsburgh...That alone is enough to not win the division this year imho, if they show me they can cover to start the year I'll change my stance but I don't expect to see that.

Quote:

I guess you don't realize the fact that he even played in that game helps him more this season...So I'll skip over that point, but Anderson has played in one meaningful game when they could clinch and he did everything in his power to lose that game...I'm not knocking him, but it was new to him and he struggled with the pressure on, Big Ben has been in many of those games at this point through the playoffs, and not only that are more well rounded on both sides of the ball...This doesn't look like the year for the Browns to win the division, i'm sure you do disagree but I have no reason to believe the Browns are ready to take that big of a jump yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 06-01-2008 at 09:29 PM.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:41 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
well at least hes been to the SB and won it.Has Anderson ever won a playoff game?
Old 06-01-2008, 09:42 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

though i like both to make a serious playoff push, i give a slight edge to the steelers still...
Old 06-01-2008, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I think we can keep the Super Bowl argument out of it. Assuming Ben never made it to a Super Bowl, he has been better longer. But like someone mentioned, Cleveland's O-line is MUCH better than Pittsburghs.

On defense, let's say it is a wash. Steelers have some issues, but they were one of the best against the run. Browns has added pieces, but they did lose their top CB. Assuming that is a wash:

It comes down to offense. Offensive Lines give the Browns a big advantage, but after that, who knows. Qb tips slightly to Pittsburgh. Pass catchers slightly to Cleveland (Braylon and K2 over Santonio and Heath, though I do like Pittsburgh's secondary pass catchers over anything Cleveland can toss out, though that may be bias (Hines, Sweed, and Spaeth)). Looking at running games, I'll take the Steelers personnel over the Browns (though obviously O-line plays a part). Parker and Mendenhall against Jamal Lewis seems no match at this point in Jamal's career. Overall offense, despite that O-line, I'll take the Steelers oh so slightly, and thus overall I [try to] unbiasly take them.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-01-2008, 10:04 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I predict: Steelers 12-4 (winning their division)
Browns 10-6 (just missing the play-offs as a wild-card)

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Last edited by CJSchneider : 06-01-2008 at 10:13 PM. Reason: I can't spell
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 10:06 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well if DA bombs this year (which I really doubt considering his supporting cast) then we'll throw in Brady and between those two we'll end up with good to great QB play one way or another. Our starting secondary is okay, Eric Wright is a great young corner who gets better with each game and Brandon McDonald shut down Andre Johnson and played great for a rookie at the end of last season, and at nickel Terry Cousin is an okay nickel who should excel at covering slot WRs in our system. Depth at cornerback is lacking and Brodney Pool might be inconsistent again. The secondary isn't that good but that won't make or break the defense, the pass rush and run defense will - both of which have a chance to be pretty decent.

In the end it probably comes down to SOS and head to head matchups. I think the Browns' new acquisitions along with the young guys getting better will put us on top. Weapons on offense give them so much potential, could score over 25 ppg this year with Edwards, Stallworth, and Jurevicius at WR; Winslow, Heiden, and Rucker at TE; and Lewis and Wright at RB behind a great offensive line with a great young fullback. Best group of passcatchers and offensive linemen in the AFCNorth, that's what I think helps us finally win the division.
Old 06-01-2008, 11:23 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Well if DA bombs this year (which I really doubt considering his supporting cast) then we'll throw in Brady and between those two we'll end up with good to great QB play one way or another.
What makes you think Brady will come and in do good to great just like that? Just wondering.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 12:04 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
ahh the simple fact is that he already has ring and his abilities allow the steelers to get there much sooner than a derke anderson would for the browns
Last time I checked one position doesnt get you to (Rex Grossman) and win a Super Bowl (Trent Dilfer) for you, its a team effort.

Steelers don't have an offensive line, -rep me all you want for it, call me a homer, call me an idiot I dont really care. Fact is the Steelers got sacked something like 5 times against an absolutely terrible Cleveland pass rush, the Browns added defensive front help, and the Steelers got worse across the offensive line, plain and simple.