Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who is more likely to win the division
Pittsburgh Steelers 75 66.37%
Cleveland Browns 38 33.63%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-02-2008, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Pb&j
Rookie

Pb&j is a cocksman.Pb&j is a cocksman.Pb&j is a cocksman.

The two guys we added combined for 14 sacks last year... while they wont get as many this year they will free up wimbley. peek is healthy now, and looked great last training camp before tearing his meniscus in his knee. Leon williams has had 4 sacks last year in limited time. Sean Jones has proven to be an effective blitzer when given the chance, with half a sack and a handfull of pressures.

Peek is a nobody? James Harrison was a nobody a year ago. We wont know, but from what we saw last training camp was that he was very explosive.
Pb&j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 02:05 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really not sure who will win but the Browns will have all the hype and I'm not sure they can live up to it. I'm not sold on Derek Anderson and I'm not sold on their secondary.

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with my boy LonghornsLegend. We both saw how much a bad secondary could affect your team. Last year the Cowboys had huge problems at the CB and S position, especially considering that both Henry and Newman missed some games and played injured for the rest of the season.
But at least we had the pass rush to help our secondary. Where is the Cleveland pass rush going to come from? They need Wimbley to repeat his rookie season and who's gonna put the pressure from the other edge? I remember last offseason a lot of Browns' fans talking about how much Antwan Peek was a "crazy passrusher", but in reality him and McGinest (who is done) combined for 7 sacks last year. The Browns defense had 28 sacks last year, and I don't think the addition of Rogers and Williams will help them a lot in that regard. Rogers is a quitter and I don't know if Williams will be able to translate his pass-rushing ability in the 34, and in a 34 you need your OLBs to be your primary pass rushers.
I think the Browns defense will be one of the worst against the pass and this fact could hurt them a lot. They will be forced to win shooutout games. And I'm not sure they will be able to do that with the upper-tier teams like the Steelers.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 02:09 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Yeah he was fantastic in the Super Bowl I agree.
Well make it to a super bowl and then we'll talk

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 02:26 PM    (permalink
TheGreatEscape
Veteran

TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.

Stillers have no oline, but the d will be very good and the O will shred weakerteams, the Browns passing game can put up tons of points but that will get destroyed when teams spred them out, another pass rusher and corner and I'll give it to them but right now the stillers major holes are more manageable during the regular season.
TheGreatEscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly dont think the offensive line will be THAT bad. It is average at best, but we have some solid pieces there. If healthy, Marvel Smith is a very good left tackle. He says he is the best hes felt in a long time. I hope this is true, we need him. Chris Kemoeatu is exactly what this football team is, a nasty, smack you in the mouth, type of team. He hopefully lives up to the hype and plays really well. All I have to say is Hartwig>>>>>>Mahan. Simmons under performs, but still is solid. Colon is playing out of position IMO, but with his second year playing tackle, I think he can only improve. Starks is good when he wants to be. He doesnt deserve the pay we gave him, but he can be a solid starter when we need him. We still need difference makers on the offensive line though.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I honestly dont think the offensive line will be THAT bad. It is average at best, but we have some solid pieces there. If healthy, Marvel Smith is a very good left tackle. He says he is the best hes felt in a long time. I hope this is true, we need him. Chris Kemoeatu is exactly what this football team is, a nasty, smack you in the mouth, type of team. He hopefully lives up to the hype and plays really well. All I have to say is Hartwig>>>>>>Mahan. Simmons under performs, but still is solid. Colon is playing out of position IMO, but with his second year playing tackle, I think he can only improve. Starks is good when he wants to be. He doesnt deserve the pay we gave him, but he can be a solid starter when we need him. We still need difference makers on the offensive line though.
We'll get 1-2 in 2009. There was no room for more than 1 addition this offseason.

LT: Marvel Smith -> Trai Essex -> Tony Hills
LG: Chris Kemoeatu -> Sean Mahan
C: Hartwig -> Darnell Stapleton -> Doug Legursky
RG: Kendall Simmons -> Matt Lentz -> Doug Legursky
RT: Willie Colon -> Max Starks -> Jason Capizzi

as it stands right now.

Max, Marvel's contracts run out after the season. Kemo, Colon will get extensions. Marvel Smith might get an extension as well.

Also, Mahans Contract setup will give us an actual benefit to cut him.

So I see this happening:

LT: Marvel Smith -> Tony Hills
LG: Chris Kemo -> Rookie
C: Hartwig -> Darnell Stapleton
RG: Kendall Simmons -> Matt Lents -> Doug Legursky
RT: Willie Colon -> Rookie/Capizzi -> Rookie/Capizzi

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 04:30 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyStat View Post
Well make it to a super bowl and then we'll talk
The guy said he was amazing in big games, and he was terrible in the Super Bowl, are you going to debate that with me?

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Pb&j
Rookie

Who cares about the super bowl, that was two years ago and a lot has changed. Why don't you make a different, more relevant argument than his performance in a game two years ago with a different roster and at a different stage in his career?
Old 06-02-2008, 04:52 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pb&j View Post
Who cares about the super bowl, that was two years ago and a lot has changed. Why don't you make a different, more relevant argument than his performance in a game two years ago with a different roster and at a different stage in his career?
not to mention coach
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watch out everyone! The Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich is angry!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 04:58 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Watch out everyone! The Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich is angry!
no need to troll, you might get an infraction for that :)
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 04:58 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
I'd say

Hines > Jurivicius
Miller = Winslow
Holmes < Edwards
Sweed/Washington > Stallworth
This is a joke... Lets do this in order.

Edwards > Hines
Winslow > Holmes
Stallworth > Miller
Jurevicius > Sweed

Thats if you go in order of #1, #2, #3, #4 and before you get your panties in a bunch look at Jurevicius's production last year, as well as how clutch he was on third downs, and not to mention Sweed has never played whereas Joe has always been reliable.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF

Last edited by PoopSandwich : 06-02-2008 at 05:01 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
no need to troll, you might get an infraction for that :)
Hey now, he said it himself...basically.

And still Winslow, I think comparing TE to WR is comparing Granny Smith to Red Delicious. Stick to WR to Wr and Te to Te comparisons, and it gets more even my man.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-02-2008, 05:06 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Hey now, he said it himself...basically.

And still Winslow, I think comparing TE to WR is comparing Granny Smith to Red Delicious. Stick to WR to Wr and Te to Te comparisons, and it gets more even my man.
Not really, Winslow is our #2 target, if other Steelers fans are going to use the argument that Winslow is a glorified receiver (which he basically is) then why wouldn't I use it as well?

Winslow is our #2 target, Edwards our #1, Stallworth our #3, and Jurevicius our #4, are you going to argue with me that Ward/Stallworth are your #1/#2 and Miller is your #3 target, and now Sweed #4?

Old 06-02-2008, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Not really, Winslow is our #2 target, if other Steelers fans are going to use the argument that Winslow is a glorified receiver (which he basically is) then why wouldn't I use it as well?

Winslow is our #2 target, Edwards our #1, Stallworth our #3, and Jurevicius our #4, are you going to argue with me that Ward/Stallworth are your #1/#2 and Miller is your #3 target, and now Sweed #4?
Well, Stallworth is on your team, not ours.

And what would I argue with you about?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-02-2008, 05:44 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well, this turned into a steelers fans v. browns fans free for all pretty quickly, lol.

if you really want to win steelers fans, just throw this in their face:

"NFL HISTORY '99 - '07"
Old 06-02-2008, 05:45 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Browns fans shouldn't be jumping the gun about the Defensive line improvements, I know it sounds good on paper but lets not make it seem like its a foregone conclusion its going to work wonders...Neither guy has even played in the 3-4 before, not once, and Rogers role is alot different then splitting gaps in the 4-3...It has the potential to be great and free up everyone else, but throwing it out there as if its a lock to be this great tandem is really just optimism at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Pb&j
Rookie

Even if Rogers and Williams aren't perfect fits, are they not better than Ted Washington and Orpheus Roye without any knees left? The coaching staff will find a way to get all the talent out they can with them, Crennel is a great motivator. And don't forget they line up as a four man line over 40% of the time, which can let those guys rush the passer from the interior.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:25 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not worried about the front 3 rotation of Robaire Smith, Shaun Rogers, Corey Williams, and Shaun Smith working out. It's not like playing in a 3-4 on the line is really that much different from playing in a 4-3. Just different gaps for 2 downs and more of taking up blockers than anything. All those guys are perfect for this positions, it's not quite like having to learn linebacker after being a DE your whole career. Chances of the D-Line not working are very slim, but if it doesn't it will be because of injuries not because of assignments.

And as far as the WR and TE comparisons, it doesn't really matter which is a TE or not if you only consider who is a better receiving weapon as a variable. Winslow is basically a big WR who can block enough in the NFL without being a liability. Edwards, Winslow, Stallworth, and Jurevicius are a great top 4 and Pittsburgh's top 4 are an above average nice arsenal of receivers, but Cleveland's no doubt is tops.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Eagles own the NFC East
Veteran

Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.

Steelers... they have the same squad from last season minus Faneca who was a a key loss but as proven in the super bowl, the Giants didn't make any off-season improvement last season while the Patriots made the most and the Giants beat the Patriots. Still a toss up the Browns have really improved their roster however are thin at CB and can Anderson have an encore of his season last year? Will Jamal repeat his comeback year? There really aren't many question marks for the Steelers except for offensive line.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:34 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
I'm not worried about the front 3 rotation of Robaire Smith, Shaun Rogers, Corey Williams, and Shaun Smith working out. It's not like playing in a 3-4 on the line is really that much different from playing in a 4-3.
Actually its completely different, I don't see why you would think its close to being the same...If they are hitting different gaps, with different responsibilities, thats not the same thing...A DE has two vastly different roles in both defenses, same goes for the unglorified position Rogers will be playing, you make it seem like icing on the cake when his biggest knocks were his motor, laziness, and effort and he already has his money now...So you haven't seen him play this role before, therefore its not as simple as your making it out to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a good question, because in terms of talent, the two teams are probably really close. However, I tend to think that the Steelers have more well-established talent at the spots that really matter, so I would give them the edge right now. Not so say I couldn't see a situation where Cleveland beats them out for the AFC North crown, but if I were a betting man the Steelers are definitely my pick.
Old 06-02-2008, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Shere Khan
Rookie

Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Ravens secondary better than the Bengals?

lol....whatever....I'm done with yall.

WHO DEY, ALL DEY, ERY' DEY
Shere Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 08:55 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Well, Stallworth is on your team, not ours.

And what would I argue with you about?
AHHHH i meant holmes you know what I meant lol