Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-03-2008, 05:04 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Ogden retiring.....

......soon anyway, lol

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/spor...come_soon.html

I think he and Orlando Pace are some of first guys who come to mind when you think of as franchise LT's and I think he'll be a lock first ballot HoFer.

any thoughts?
Old 06-03-2008, 05:24 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I think he and Orlando Pace are some of first guys who come to mind when you think of as franchise LT's and I think he'll be a lock first ballot HoFer.
I would add Walter Jones to that list as well, though I dont think he gets talked about as much as Ogden and Pace do.

I think he will be a first ballot HoF'er as well. When I think of Pace in recent years, (sadly) injuries are the first thing that comes to mind.

There are not that many OTs that have competed at such a high level for as long as these guys have. I'm interested to see which of the younger OTs will take the crown as the top OTs when these guys retire.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 05:25 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Finally.

He's been talking about it for th last 3 or so years.
Old 06-03-2008, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
Finally.

He's been talking about it for th last 3 or so years.
Exactly, its been almost Favre-esque but less publicised. Definite HOFer.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 05:30 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
I would add Walter Jones to that list as well, though I dont think he gets talked about as much as Ogden and Pace do.

I think he will be a first ballot HoF'er as well. When I think of Pace in recent years, (sadly) injuries are the first thing that comes to mind.

There are not that many OTs that have competed at such a high level for as long as these guys have. I'm interested to see which of the younger OTs will take the crown as the top OTs when these guys retire.
yeah, i wanted to mention jones too but i gave pace and ogden a slight nod for having superbowl rings. I certainly wouldn't mind having any of them in their primes....they were all pretty beastly
Old 06-03-2008, 07:56 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brett Favre
Warren Sapp
Jonathon Ogden

One era of football seems to be dieing off. :(

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:59 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Brett Favre
Warren Sapp
Jonathon Ogden

One era of football seems to be dieing off. :(
even throw in steve mcnair and possibly michael strahan...
Old 06-03-2008, 10:16 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good for him. everyone has been expecting it for a while now. hell of a player. at least we have some young guys to try to fill his spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still waiting for Dermontti Dawson to get in. He's only one of the best (If not the best Center) to play the game.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:23 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
I'm still waiting for Dermontti Dawson to get in. He's only one of the best (If not the best Center) to play the game.
That would be Kent Hull.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
That would be Kent Hull.
Agree to disagree.

Mike Webster, Dermontti Dawson, Dwight Stephenson would be my top 3.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote