Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-03-2008, 06:21 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Football MMORPG

Similar to the basketball MMORPG that already has I thread, I found this football MMORPG. It's called Goal Line Blitz. You get to pick your player, your position, level him, make him into a blitzing LB, a speed RB, a pocket QB, a pass rushing DE, a run blocking LG, or whatever personalized player and position you want. There are football skills (like blocking, tackling, vision, etc), physical attributes (like speed, agility, strength) and then special abilities that have to do with your specific position.

If you're interested, just follow the link below and make yourself a player. The new season is going to start in a few days so getting in on it right now is perfect.

Let me know if you guys sign up and we can get a discussion going in here about how to best develop your players.

Linky Dinky

BTW, it is free...

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will never join!!!!!!!

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah I actually signed in for this thing.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 06:23 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I will never join!!!!!!!
o_0

Ok... That's cool... I'm not sure why you're so vehemently against joining though...

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
o_0

Ok... That's cool... I'm not sure why you're so vehemently against joining though...
Because people a few months ago, people on a weekly basis kept on creating threads about goal line blitz and asking people to join their teams.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 06:28 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Because people a few months ago, people on a weekly basis kept on creating threads about goal line blitz and asking people to join their teams.
Seriously? Ok.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:29 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We've been deleting these threads for over a year because 'members' spam the link in every section.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's your name on this thing nip ?

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-03-2008, 06:31 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
What's your name on this thing nip ?
My players? George Billsonson and BamBam DragonSlayer. My username is once again nobodyinparticular.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:31 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
We've been deleting these threads for over a year because 'members' spam the link in every section.
Gotcha. I guess that makes sense.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:34 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I figured id at least say something this time as youre the first thats linked it that ive heard of and thats had more than 200 or so posts :P

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 06:37 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
I figured id at least say something this time as youre the first thats linked it that ive heard of and thats had more than 200 or so posts :P
Haha, yeah. Thanks. :)

My goal with this thread as much as anything else would be to have a discussion on the game similar to the threads for numerous other games that have graced the list of come-and-go fads on NFLDC.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IF you are starting up a team, I wouldn't mind joining. My player is only a level 5 though, I am a FS

If anyone wants to join though I would appreciate if you joined by this link

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=12642572

(if this is spamming I will delete it)
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 06:43 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Considering that I don't have the FP to buy a team, no. I would love to have an NFLDC team going though.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I do have 4 players. Two level 18, one level 3 and one is level 1 :O

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-03-2008, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a FS, my guy doesnt get any stats ever. It is very annoying. My guy is only level 5
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:27 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NIP's a spammer!
Old 06-03-2008, 07:54 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

seriously. of all people.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a level 10 defensive end. Stuck behind a level 14 who never gets any sacks.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 08:18 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

in before it's locked.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 08:40 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I'm a level 10 defensive end. Stuck behind a level 14 who never gets any sacks.
How do you train your DE? What is your focus?

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-03-2008, 08:41 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I do have 4 players. Two level 18, one level 3 and one is level 1 :O
What positions are your level 18 players?

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:31 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ah I actually signed in for this thing.
so did i and determined that it was a waste of time so i stopped.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:16 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Those of you guys who just signed up, are you guys doing ok with your players? Need any help/advice?

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
What positions are your level 18 players?
Linebacker and OT.

#MoncriefArmy