Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-03-2008, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
How do you train your DE? What is your focus?
I focus my XP on tackling, speed, agility, stamina, and strength.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 10:43 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
Linebacker and OT.
You looking for a team for you OT? Or LB? And do you have a link to your players?

Oldie but a goodie.

Last edited by nobodyinparticular : 06-03-2008 at 10:48 PM.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:19 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a level 10 TE. My team is pretty good too.
Old 06-04-2008, 01:58 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
I have a level 10 TE. My team is pretty good too.
What league are you in?

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-04-2008, 06:11 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just joined, looking for a team. Lvl1 RB, Santonio Washington. My sn is SBXLII Champs

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 06-04-2008 at 02:09 PM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 06:29 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
just joined, looking for a team. Lvl1 RB, Santonio Washington. My sn is SBXII Champs
Your best bet is to stick on with a developmental team to start out. Allow your RB to gain quite a few levels and then hit the free agency market looking for a much better contract than you would receive otherwise. That also allows you to see your RB play a lot more snaps than a lvl 1 RB on a human team. And we all know that the most fun part of this is getting watch our players make big plays.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-04-2008, 07:29 AM    (permalink
xooberon
Veteran

xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.

i'm addicted to this game, got two level 15's (LB and FS), one level 11 (LT) and a level 5 DT. all four of my teams just missed out on the playoffs though...
xooberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 02:11 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by xooberon View Post
i'm addicted to this game, got two level 15's (LB and FS), one level 11 (LT) and a level 5 DT. all four of my teams just missed out on the playoffs though...
My team went 15-1 this year. Just barely missed out on the championship. We got Vinatieiri'd--lost 9-12. The team's actually looking for a starting LB. You looking for a team perhaps?

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-04-2008, 02:21 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Your best bet is to stick on with a developmental team to start out. Allow your RB to gain quite a few levels and then hit the free agency market looking for a much better contract than you would receive otherwise. That also allows you to see your RB play a lot more snaps than a lvl 1 RB on a human team. And we all know that the most fun part of this is getting watch our players make big plays.
how do I join a developmental team?

Old 06-04-2008, 02:28 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I just made a QB, but I don't have any offers from CPU teams...What do I do now?

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 02:38 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
So I just made a QB, but I don't have any offers from CPU teams...What do I do now?
You could put feelers out on the "players looking for teams" forum to try to find a human team, or you could wait a day and see if you get any offers tomorrow.

We're right in the middle of the off-offseason. Meaning chamionships are done, but next season's offseason hasn't officially started. The game apparently has been growing far faster and far larger than they ever expected, so at this point, there are way more players than there are teams. When the offseason actually starts with all the other updates, they are planning on adding a lot of leagues and a lot of teams. I would assume they add more developmental leagues. I can't say for certain.

So the other option is to wait and see if there are more offers when the true offseason starts in a could days (tomorrow or Friday).

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-04-2008, 02:40 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
how do I join a developmental team?
If you go to your contract screen, you should have offers from a CPU team. If not, you can refer to my post that I just made to adschofield. They should be adding more developmental leagues and teams in the next couple days to accommodate so many players. That would then create a need for your services on the wire.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:50 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

BTW, guys, don't make multiple accounts. If you do, it will not only get yourself banned, but it will get me banned and maybe everyone else who signed up.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got two players (Lv15 OT and Lv14 WR), really fun game, but I have a feeling my guys aren't giong to get the amount of XP needed to level up before the offseason

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 04:33 PM    (permalink
xooberon
Veteran

xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.

Quote:
My team went 15-1 this year. Just barely missed out on the championship. We got Vinatieiri'd--lost 9-12. The team's actually looking for a starting LB. You looking for a team perhaps?
yeah maybe, although it would depend on the money because i've got equipment upgrades coming up
Old 06-04-2008, 04:52 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What league are you in?
East Europe AAA
Old 06-04-2008, 04:52 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by xooberon View Post
yeah maybe, although it would depend on the money because i've got equipment upgrades coming up
Hey, if you have reasonable contract demands, I can guarantee that we will take care of you. Do you have a link to your profile?

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:53 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
East Europe AAA
Really? That's cool. I'm in East Europe AA #2.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-04-2008, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am in Western Europe AA #3
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 05:20 PM    (permalink
xooberon
Veteran

Quote:
Hey, if you have reasonable contract demands, I can guarantee that we will take care of you. Do you have a link to your profile?
sure:
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=106527
Old 06-04-2008, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USA AAA #1 FTW

I really love our league, so much activity and discussion, we even made our own Pro Bowl lineup

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You looking for a team for you OT? Or LB? And do you have a link to your players?
Just search for Alex Macdonald.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 06:48 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You could put feelers out on the "players looking for teams" forum to try to find a human team, or you could wait a day and see if you get any offers tomorrow.

We're right in the middle of the off-offseason. Meaning chamionships are done, but next season's offseason hasn't officially started. The game apparently has been growing far faster and far larger than they ever expected, so at this point, there are way more players than there are teams. When the offseason actually starts with all the other updates, they are planning on adding a lot of leagues and a lot of teams. I would assume they add more developmental leagues. I can't say for certain.

So the other option is to wait and see if there are more offers when the true offseason starts in a could days (tomorrow or Friday).
"teams looking for players" is better because you have more to negotiate with because instead of you needing them, they need you.
Old 06-04-2008, 07:52 PM    (permalink
trekindude
Rookie

trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
East Europe AAA
Haha. Me too. You in #1 or #2? I'm in #2, lvl 14 WR. We got to the playoffs but lost in the first round.
trekindude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 07:54 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

I am on the KC Magicians as of now.