Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-08-2009, 10:49 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Yeah, Calvin Knight is lameeeeeeee.
What we are going to do is aim for a Strictly Blocking or Strictly Recieving TE...but we are going to let you choose on which one you want to lean towards and then we are going to go from there. I was going to wait until the offseason and talk it out with you. You have been great going balanced so far in your career...but as you get higher...what happens is, since they added the TE 1 and 2 spot...it makes Balanced guys almost obsolete...

I want to let you choose and we will build around that. Im actually sending you a PM right after this on GLB and we can see what is the best route for your guy.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:55 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
What we are going to do is aim for a Strictly Blocking or Strictly Recieving TE...but we are going to let you choose on which one you want to lean towards and then we are going to go from there. I was going to wait until the offseason and talk it out with you. You have been great going balanced so far in your career...but as you get higher...what happens is, since they added the TE 1 and 2 spot...it makes Balanced guys almost obsolete...

I want to let you choose and we will build around that. Im actually sending you a PM right after this on GLB and we can see what is the best route for your guy.
Obviously I'd like to go for the stats (Receiving) but I'm willing to go to blocking if it's for the best.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:20 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Team is now owned!!!!!
Old 02-13-2009, 04:28 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Why wouldn't you wanna be on a team with nfldc counterparts
Id want to and I kinda do.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 05:48 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
Id want to and I kinda do.
Speaking of which I now got that one team for everyone that wants to join...the equal play time team..

Also anyone that wants to try out the Defensive Coordinator and Offensive coordinator features is welcome to!
Old 02-13-2009, 07:02 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Speaking of which I now got that one team for everyone that wants to join...the equal play time team..

Also anyone that wants to try out the Defensive Coordinator and Offensive coordinator features is welcome to!
What level?

Old 02-13-2009, 07:39 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
What level?
no lvl limit...so any of your players that you want on the team...can be on the team...just they have to take minimum salaries.
Old 02-13-2009, 07:42 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

Quote:
no lvl limit...so any of your players that you want on the team...can be on the team...just they have to take minimum salaries.
I currently dont have any available players I was just curious.

Old 02-13-2009, 07:55 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I currently dont have any available players I was just curious.
well we are trying to make young players... its a farm system for our main team
Old 02-13-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
well we are trying to make young players... its a farm system for our main team
What is level is your main team? A, AA?

Old 02-14-2009, 12:05 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What is level is your main team? A, AA?
AA just got bumped
Old 02-22-2009, 01:11 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Breakthrough game for WR Mr. Ron Mexico
http://goallineblitz.com/game/game.pl?game_id=444806
2 Rec, 16yds, 1 TD, 3 KR, 114yd, 1 TD, 16 PR, 252yd, 1 TD

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 03:07 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My owner just randomly offered me a GM spot on a random team I signed a contract for.

Just about every starting position (QB, WR, TE, OL, DL, LB, CB, K, P) is open.

If you got a guy and he's not getting much time give me a holler.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
My owner just randomly offered me a GM spot on a random team I signed a contract for.

Just about every starting position (QB, WR, TE, OL, DL, LB, CB, K, P) is open.

If you got a guy and he's not getting much time give me a holler.

Man if you'd said that one day earlier I'd have been willing to join you. Lvl 15 LB.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:16 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

It's that time of year again!! Anyone have players looking for a team? Team looking for players?

Old 03-27-2009, 01:17 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

Anyone have a lvl 21 capped team or getting one?

Old 03-30-2009, 08:52 PM    (permalink
BaronVonMonkey
Rookie

BaronVonMonkey hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
AA just got bumped
and hopefully we will do better their next season then this season
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach... So, you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it! Well, he gets it! N' I don't like it any more than you men

BaronVonMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All the edmonton eternity owners are ass seriously. Been there my entire time and they blatantly traded me to another team and didn't even respond to my PM.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh and they blocked my access to the forum. Real classy move.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-17-2009, 11:14 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i gotz a level 51, 46, 36,36,27,11,11 CBs

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:32 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
All the edmonton eternity owners are ass seriously. Been there my entire time and they blatantly traded me to another team and didn't even respond to my PM.
Weak. It's ok though because we're going to miss the playoffs again.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:34 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i gotz a level 51, 46, 36,36,27,11,11 CBs
The 46 is going anywhere is it? :p

Old 04-17-2009, 01:52 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Ok well im going to defend myself

First off last season we were testing things trying out new sets and Woot had a fit about not starting for no more than 3 games. He still received 25+ plays mind you.

Then he posted in the forums bitching about not starting. (Team Rule 1: Team Comes First and if you have a problem contact a GM)

So he contacts me. I said i havent been around much this season it was Wally who he would have to talk to

Talks to Wally and i am later told that he says if im not starting i want off the team. So Wally (whom i have all the faith in the world) decides that it is in the teams best interest to part ways. So i agree with him.

So now Woots players are being traded. There is the story plain and simple... and the thing about not responding to your PMs i was in class all day. Just got home, and you will notice that i did PM you back.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 04-17-2009 at 01:56 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

LOL funny wally wrote me a PM about talking equipment I said him chill I will send you everything and now you trade me ? real classy.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-17-2009, 08:11 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
LOL funny wally wrote me a PM about talking equipment I said him chill I will send you everything and now you trade me ? real classy.
This is not the kind of place to discuss these matters. This forum is entirely non associated with Goal Line blitz and stupid squabbles should not be carried out here. If you have a concern or a complaint, send it to me in a pm. Unless of course you are just looking for attention? If thats the case, grow up.

We are all adults and we can handle this in a civilized manner.