Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-04-2008, 08:55 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no one ever joins, i put it in my sig awhile ago, no one joined :(. I have a level 13 CB and working with a level 2 HB who plays like he's a level 10

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:36 PM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

how do you guys level so fast, my guy is a lvl 4 and has been for like 3 weeks. he doesnt get any playing time. LBer stuck behind 2 guys.

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:38 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a DE Jamaal Umenyiora. level 6, so if anyone here owns a team, hit me up with an offer(on the St. Louis Terror)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:56 PM    (permalink
xooberon
Veteran

xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tEk View Post
how do you guys level so fast, my guy is a lvl 4 and has been for like 3 weeks. he doesnt get any playing time. LBer stuck behind 2 guys.
yeah playing time is basically key to experience. but some players use their flex points to boost levels, i.e. you gain a level instantaneously for the cost of however much you payed to create your player. and you can do this three times in a season. i would recommend that if you boost always do it at the end of the season as it's much more efficient.

also what league are you in? because if you're in a D league (one of the development) then it really doesn't matter where you are on the depth chart, each player generally gets the same amount of snaps. if not then i don't really know how to help you. talk to the owner i guess.
xooberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:41 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The key to developing your player, as xoob said, is playing time. When you're looking for a team, one of your most important things to look for is whether or not you will get playing time. You don't have to be a starter, but find an owner who, if you will be the backup, plays backups regularly. You get the majority of your experience from games, and you get more experience from each game the more snaps you play.

If you're 3rd or 4th on the depth chart, try to get in on all the special teams plays. And see if you can talk your owner into upping the percentage of plays that the subs come in.

If you do this, you should be able to successfully level up relatively quickly.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 09:01 AM    (permalink
trekindude
Rookie

trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tEk View Post
I've been in for a couple of months now, and like the others said, playing time is key. Even if you're playing in a low league, the amount of experience you get doesn't differ, so if you wanna level up quickly, move down some leagues and try to get some starting time.
trekindude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:04 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am DC of the USA AA #1 Louisville Whales, so I can get some of you a back-up job if you so desire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 06:15 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
I am DC of the USA AA #1 Louisville Whales, so I can get some of you a back-up job if you so desire.
Do you have a link to your team's page?

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-05-2008, 07:38 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah here you go NIP> http://goallineblitz.com/game/home.pl?user_id=5041
my page, but I have the teams I GM thing so click there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 04:42 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

For those of you were have tried and haven't been able to get back on, Goal Line Blitz is back up.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:29 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive been playing Goal Line Blitz for about a week, and never really noticed this thread...maybe I have been playing for 2 weeks. Anyway...I am lvl 3 DT on the Utah Vampires (Wally Walrus). If you want to get more playing time (more snaps) you need a decent amount of stamina. In the beginning I suggest in the 20's. The less you get tired, the more you get to play.

Also, anyone know when the next season starts...my team hasnt played a game in like a week. I am tired of barely getting any XP.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played for a bit a while ago and had a lvl 7 WR but got bored.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 12:01 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
Ive been playing Goal Line Blitz for about a week, and never really noticed this thread...maybe I have been playing for 2 weeks. Anyway...I am lvl 3 DT on the Utah Vampires (Wally Walrus). If you want to get more playing time (more snaps) you need a decent amount of stamina. In the beginning I suggest in the 20's. The less you get tired, the more you get to play.

Also, anyone know when the next season starts...my team hasnt played a game in like a week. I am tired of barely getting any XP.
Yeah, it should be coming up in the next 3-4 days.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-08-2008, 07:48 AM    (permalink
ChewyRaven318
Rookie

ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.

I just finished up my first season, but I'm a backup FS(lvl 11). I should ask for a trade, but I really like the team I'm on. The game is a lot funner when you play with an active group of guys who you can socialize with, and we did really well last season, and are moving into AA(from BBB), I believe. Next season should be fun.
ChewyRaven318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 12:02 PM    (permalink
xooberon
Veteran

xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChewyRaven318 View Post
The game is a lot funner when you play with an active group of guys who you can socialize with, and we did really well last season, and are moving into AA(from BBB), I believe. Next season should be fun.
i agree there's nothing worse than playing with a team that has a dead forum. not only is it boring as hell but also an active forum is incredibly useful for gameplanning and learning the game.
Old 06-08-2008, 12:13 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FS Eddy Bladez ....so far not diggin it...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 12:22 PM    (permalink
xooberon
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
FS Eddy Bladez ....so far not diggin it...
well it is the offseason...
Old 06-08-2008, 12:37 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xooberon View Post
well it is the offseason...
When does the season start?
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 12:42 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone here a GM? if so pick me up! I'm a level 6 DE Jamaal Umenyiora. my team sucks
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 06-08-2008, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might grab you from your team scotty.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 12:52 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick me up as well, LB Joseph Causerazu! Lvl 8.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 12:53 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
I might grab you from your team scotty.
yay! thanks woot. that'd be awesome. Cuz quite frankly, the St Louis Terror suck
Quote:
Old 06-08-2008, 12:56 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
yay! thanks woot. that'd be awesome. Cuz quite frankly, the St Louis Terror suck
We should get us an NFLDC team, woot, pick us all up!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna make a NFLDC team!!! yahhh!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 01:19 PM    (permalink
xooberon
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
When does the season start?
either tomorrow or tuesday so things should start to pick up soon