Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-08-2008, 12:38 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
I might grab you from your team scotty.
I've got a lvl 5 center in a D-league. If you're looking for a guy that low to be a starter, feel free to offer me a contract. But if you're just looking for a backup, I'd rather be in the D-leagues where I can get consistent playing time until I am all leveled up.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 06:09 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got a lvl 16 SS and a lvl 4 coverage linebacker. They both start for a team that made the playoffs. The guy running the team won't make me a GM though, which is frustrating since the yahoo we got cost us 55-3 in our Playoff game trying to be creative.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 07:33 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
I'm gonna make a NFLDC team!!! yahhh!
I have a level 12 cornerback (Chet Taylor) whose contract expires day 12, season 3.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 08:00 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just joined but can someone help with what to do? How do I level up and such? thanks will + rep.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 08:06 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a level 14 CB now, his contract expires after next season. can a few of you join with my link? its in my sig, k thx bye.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 11:48 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
I just joined but can someone help with what to do? How do I level up and such? thanks will + rep.
You tack on with a team (preferably a CPU team so that you get playing time). As you play games, you will get experience and you will lvl up. What position are you? There are specific skills that you probably want to make sure you look at depending on what position you play.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:55 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
You tack on with a team (preferably a CPU team so that you get playing time). As you play games, you will get experience and you will lvl up. What position are you? There are specific skills that you probably want to make sure you look at depending on what position you play.
If you have extra flex points you can use those to boost.
Old 06-09-2008, 01:01 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
If you have extra flex points you can use those to boost.
I would suggest holding off until you are at least lvl 5 or 6. The first few levels go very fast, there's no reason to waste those points now.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-09-2008, 05:42 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chad Sanda

I'm looking for a team....a lvl 2 WR....just looking to get some money at this point

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 07:43 AM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
FS, I put up my speed to 21 and I use my daily practice on vision.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 02:46 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
FS, I put up my speed to 21 and I use my daily practice on vision.
Yes, vision is vitally important, but make sure you get a lot of agility. Agility and vision are the truly important skills for safeties. Also be sure to check out the newbie forum on how to build players at each position.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-09-2008, 04:06 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what're the best for DE? I've been using strength and agility, along with stamina
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:50 AM    (permalink
xooberon
Veteran

xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
what're the best for DE? I've been using strength and agility, along with stamina
speed and vision are also very important. vision especially seems to be vital for this game. then you have the special abilities which are important for a DE, but don't go overboard. get a solid base of strength, agility, speed, vision and tackling and then start to add some SA here and there, they're the icing on the cake.
xooberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 03:11 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by xooberon View Post
speed and vision are also very important. vision especially seems to be vital for this game. then you have the special abilities which are important for a DE, but don't go overboard. get a solid base of strength, agility, speed, vision and tackling and then start to add some SA here and there, they're the icing on the cake.
What he said.

Although I would mention that tackling isn't nearly as important for DEs as it is for LBs and Ss.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-11-2008, 01:59 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LVL 8 LOLB, Joseph Causerazu, on a CPU team atm, Pittsburgh Blazers. Anyone wants my guy, get in touch.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 10:59 PM    (permalink
YouNeverKnow
Rookie

YouNeverKnow hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
What he said.

Although I would mention that tackling isn't nearly as important for DEs as it is for LBs and Ss.
Definately not very important. It boosts a bit every time you level as a DE, so train it a little bit and set your tackling to wrap up and you will be able to do pretty good.

I would rank it; Strength, Agility, Speed, Stamina, Vision, then Tackling.

My lvl 16 DE:

Strength: 58.5
Blocking: 13
Speed: 37.18
Tackling: 27.67
Agility: 40.03
Throwing: 7
Jumping: 13
Catching: 8
Stamina: 37.55
Carrying: 7
Vision: 20.43
Kicking: 7
Confidence: 13
Punting: 8

Containment - 0 SA
Pass Rusher -
First Step - 5
Change Direction - 5
Shed Block - 5
Tunnel Vision - 5
Big Sack - 2
Old 06-12-2008, 03:51 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if you join with this link ill +rep you 2 times, make sure to use your NFLDC name so i know its you.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=725361

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-13-2008, 04:25 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

come on please????

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-14-2008, 11:53 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

This Is Not A Request, Its A Demand!

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-14-2008, 12:00 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I joined. My player is a FS named Cam David

Username is SuperKevin
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 12:19 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I joined. My player is a FS named Cam David

Username is SuperKevin
alright thanks, be active on it for a few days, ill rep you now and after your activity

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-14-2008, 12:26 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
alright thanks, be active on it for a few days, ill rep you now and after your activity
I joined a CPU D League team
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 02:43 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a LB, what do you guys suggest for skills to focus on? Right now I have been focusing on speed and tackling first. Now I'm trying to bring up all of strength, agility, vision and stamina. Anybody have suggestions on which is more important?
Old 06-14-2008, 02:44 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
This Is Not A Request, Its A Demand!
Ballin, you are ridiculous. Calm down. It's pretty pathetic.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-14-2008, 03:46 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Ballin, you are ridiculous. Calm down. It's pretty pathetic.
im really desperate, my corner is now being overshadowed by the corner on the other side. he's a level 15, im a level 14. I need a level boost pronto and im not paying money for it.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote: