Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-14-2008, 03:47 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
I have a LB, what do you guys suggest for skills to focus on? Right now I have been focusing on speed and tackling first. Now I'm trying to bring up all of strength, agility, vision and stamina. Anybody have suggestions on which is more important?
if your not starting dont worry about stamina as much right now. Id say vision, strength, and tackling.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 03:48 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
im really desperate, my corner is now being overshadowed by the corner on the other side. he's a level 15, im a level 14. I need a level boost pronto and im not paying money for it.
I don't think you got credit for my joining
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 03:50 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I don't think you got credit for my joining
oh well, thats okay, it was kindof a joke but i did want some flex points. enjoy pointless rep points :)

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 03:51 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
oh well, thats okay, it was kindof a joke but i did want some flex points. enjoy pointless rep points :)
It takes a while before you get your flex points i think because they have to verify you didnt make it yourself.
Old 06-15-2008, 03:11 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just got an offer from the Naples Tormentors. Anyone here on it? or know anythihngabout them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 05:57 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is there an NFLDC team for this one too?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 07:25 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Level 20 bad ass Strong safety.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 01:15 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone have need for a level 3 soon to be level 4 FS. Probably not but I thought I'd ask
Old 06-17-2008, 01:21 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys should show off your player builds. My DE is really kinda awkwardly built...

Level 13 DE: Link

Physical Attributes
Strength: 27.28
Speed: 34.13
Agility: 47.78
Jumping: 12.4
Stamina: 22.08
Vision: 22.47
Confidence: 12.4

Football Skills
Throwing: 10
Blocking: 12.4
Catching: 8
Tackling: 24
Carrying: 9
Kicking: 9
Punting: 8

Containment ability
Swat Ball: 1
Wall: 1
Strong Base: 1
Diving Tackle: 2
Monster Hit: 1

Pass Rusher Ability
First step: 4
Change Direction: 3
Shed Block: 4
Tunnel Vision: 4
Big Sack: 2

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 01:28 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Level 7 C: Link

Player Attributes
Football Skills
Blocking: 33
Tackling: 11.2
Carrying: 8
Kicking: 8
Punting: 10

Physical Attributes
Strength: 39
Speed: 7
Agility: 15.03
Jumping: 7
Stamina: 17.77
Vision: 13.2
Confidence: 11.2

Pass Blocking Abilities
Pass Block: 1
Strong Arm: 1
Shock Block: 1
Foundation: 2
Line General: 3

Run Blocking
Run Block: 1
Get Low: 1
Hands: 1
Cut Block: 2
Pancake: 4

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-17-2008, 01:36 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Level 3 FS

6'2" 195 lbs

Strength 12.34
Speed 18.8
Agility 12.84
Jumping 11.34
Stamina 14.8
Vision 17.8
Confidence 12.34

Blocking 10.34
Tackling 17.8
Throwing 8
Catching 18.61
Carrying 10.34
Kicking 8
Punting 8

Coverage abilities

First step 1
Change Direct 1
Swat Ball 1
Super Vision 1
Shutdown coverage 0

Hard Hitter abilities

All 0s
Old 06-17-2008, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Location: Springfield, OH: Most Depressing City in the Country. Look it up
Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just joined this. How exactly do you play in the games? Or am I just a moron and you just get generated stats?

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 01:53 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Cowboys View Post
Just joined this. How exactly do you play in the games? Or am I just a moron and you just get generated stats?
You just get generated stats. Basically there is no real hands on interaction in the games. All you do is relegate points to certain aspects of your game and hope for the best
Old 06-17-2008, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Location: Springfield, OH: Most Depressing City in the Country. Look it up
Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You just get generated stats. Basically there is no real hands on interaction in the games. All you do is relegate points to certain aspects of your game and hope for the best
Oh ok thanks

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 04:08 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Cowboys View Post
The cool thing is that they actually let you "watch" the plays. If you go to the play by play for the game, they show you how each on played out. So it's a little more involved that just computer generated stats.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-17-2008, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nevermind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 04:24 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
Okay, I just made a player.
What do I do now?
After you divied up you skill points, I'd buy equipment to add extra points to places you need improvement. Then sign a contract with a D League team.
Old 06-18-2008, 04:36 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Level 3 FS

6'2" 195 lbs

Strength 12.34
Speed 18.8
Agility 12.84
Jumping 11.34
Stamina 14.8
Vision 17.8
Confidence 12.34

Blocking 10.34
Tackling 17.8
Throwing 8
Catching 18.61
Carrying 10.34
Kicking 8
Punting 8

Coverage abilities

First step 1
Change Direct 1
Swat Ball 1
Super Vision 1
Shutdown coverage 0

Hard Hitter abilities

All 0s
Looks like a good build. I take it you're in the D leagues?

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-18-2008, 05:48 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
You guys should show off your player builds. My DE is really kinda awkwardly built...

Level 13 DE: Link

Physical Attributes
Strength: 27.28
Speed: 34.13
Agility: 47.78
Jumping: 12.4
Stamina: 22.08
Vision: 22.47
Confidence: 12.4

Football Skills
Blocking: 12.4
Tackling: 24
Carrying: 9
Kicking: 9
Punting: 8

Containment ability
Swat Ball: 1
Wall: 1
Strong Base: 1
Diving Tackle: 2
Monster Hit: 1

Pass Rusher Ability
First step: 4
Change Direction: 3
Tunnel Vision: 4
My safety is fast, strong and impossible to slip. in 3 seasons I've had 1 missed tackle.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 09:05 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Looks like a good build. I take it you're in the D leagues?
Yeah. just started like 4-5 days ago
Old 06-18-2008, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Or Moyal

My D-Tackle.
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=120812
Old 06-19-2008, 08:30 AM    (permalink
xooberon
Veteran

xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.

Level 18 LB:

Strength: 33.29 Blocking: 14.25
Speed: 45.25 Tackling: 36.67
Agility: 33.38 Throwing: 8
Jumping: 18.25 Catching: 19.03
Stamina: 34.62 Carrying: 7
Vision: 32.17 Kicking: 10
Confidence: 24.44 Punting: 8

Pass Rusher:
Trash Talk: 2
The Glare: 3
Swat Ball: 2

Hard Hitter:
Snarl: 1
Rest are 0's

Level 19 FS:

Strength: 24.88 Blocking: 13.04
Speed: 47.67 Tackling: 30.62
Agility: 31.05 Throwing: 10
Jumping: 20.27 Catching: 26.68
Stamina: 34.2 Carrying: 13.04
Vision: 39.52 Kicking: 7
Confidence: 21.96 Punting: 10

Coverage:

First Step: 3
Change Direction: 2
Swat Ball: 3
Super Vision: 4
Shutdown Coverage: 3

Hard Hitter:

Wrap Up Tackle: 1
Rest are 0's

I also have a 16 LT, 10 NT and a level 5 C. Comments on the builds would be appreciated
xooberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IMO a level 19 FS should have alot more speed then 47.7 but other then that, they both look good

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:58 PM    (permalink
YouNeverKnow
Rookie

YouNeverKnow hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
IMO a level 19 FS should have alot more speed then 47.7 but other then that, they both look good
Yeah that is a bit of a problem. My level 20 WR has 71 speed and I have seen lower levels with more still. You don't need to match them, but I would try to put a few more points there.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:54 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
The thing is that Agility and Vision are much more important in the developers' eyes than Speed. Speed is important, yes, but 71 SPD? Sounds like that is a bit overkill. Go for Vision and Agility first and you won't have to be fast, you'll know where the play is and be there before it happens.

Oldie but a goodie.