Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-03-2008, 09:12 PM    (permalink
chcwarriorpoet

Default Bucs Stevens Has Increased Suspension

http://www.pewterreport.com/articles/view/4230
Old 06-03-2008, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh No! Quick Gruden, get Gradkowski back ASAP!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 10:55 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In 2003, he had pleaded guilty to reckless driving. Prior to that, Stevens, 28, had been convicted on a hit-and-run charge in 2000 after driving into a nursing home while he was attending Washington University.

This guy just screams class act When is his year suspension coming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
This guy just screams class act When is his year suspension coming?
Jared Allen only got 4 games for 2 DUI's.

Belichick gets a minor fine for major cheating infraction.

I think it'll be a 2 game suspension.

Raj needs to grow a set.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:08 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lmao, how the hell do you drive into a nursing home.

Hahaha, forgive me, but i found that to be f'ng hilarious.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:33 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Lmao, how the hell do you drive into a nursing home.

Hahaha, forgive me, but i found that to be f'ng hilarious.
I doubt it was like a movie where he came crashing in as if he was the kool-aid man. He was probably drunk in his car in the parking lot or something and thought his car was in drive and stepped on the gas and it was really in reverse and he hit a wall.

Or... he could have slammed head on into it - I don't really know, but hard to imaging someone not seeing and reacting to a massive building that had more than a sidewalk seperating it from the road (I assume a nursing home, where elderly people with slow reaction times, is at least 15-20 feet off the road).
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 05:11 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
I doubt it was like a movie where he came crashing in as if he was the kool-aid man. He was probably drunk in his car in the parking lot or something and thought his car was in drive and stepped on the gas and it was really in reverse and he hit a wall.

Or... he could have slammed head on into it - I don't really know, but hard to imaging someone not seeing and reacting to a massive building that had more than a sidewalk seperating it from the road (I assume a nursing home, where elderly people with slow reaction times, is at least 15-20 feet off the road).
harder than you'd think, them granny's tend to stick to the windscreen.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote