Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-03-2006, 04:32 AM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
That second one looks like the Vertabreaker, but with a second guy diving and kicking the victim.
I believe that's the name. I think I've seen it listed in SvR06 under that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Yeah, good joke. Awesome.
Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 04:33 AM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Holy **** those were ridiculous.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 04:33 AM    (permalink

Here is the greatest move ever. It is devastating!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RpUWh0Rmxx0&search=pedigree
Old 05-03-2006, 04:34 AM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAWICGB
Ohh no, that guy got killed!!!

I saw a video of Triple H doing the pedigree to some jobber and the guy got a little to ambitious and he jumped to high. He ended up landing directly on his head and you could just see his spine crush. He apparently died a few hours later.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lT6-C5qABF0&search=pedigree
He thought it was a double underhook suplex and jumped for it, he didnt die though.
Old 05-03-2006, 04:34 AM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Here is the greatest move ever. It is devastating!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RpUWh0Rmxx0&search=pedigree
hahaha

Quote:
Old 05-03-2006, 04:35 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Quote:

I saw a video of Triple H doing the pedigree to some jobber and the guy got a little to ambitious and he jumped to high. He ended up landing directly on his head and you could just see his spine crush. He apparently died a few hours later.

He thought it was a double underhook suplex and jumped for it, he didnt die though.
He didn't, ohh. A friend showed it to me and told me that he had died. My mistake.
Old 05-03-2006, 04:38 AM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

Ouch, that was back when he was still Hunter Hurst Helmsley. I think I heard some Gorilla Monsoon on there.

Quote:
Old 05-03-2006, 04:40 AM    (permalink
Newt

Quote:
Originally Posted by creekeagles48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
That second one looks like the Vertabreaker, but with a second guy diving and kicking the victim.
I believe that's the name. I think I've seen it listed in SvR06 under that.
That was an old WCW move, I think the Hurricane, don't remember what he's calling himself now, used it when he was back on WCW.
Old 05-03-2006, 05:03 AM    (permalink

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YhGnse9Y_Wg&search=wrestling

Here is a compilation of kick ass moves. I laughed so hard at the very first move. I was also glad to see good ole Ken make an appearance in the video.
Old 05-03-2006, 05:09 AM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

Quote:

Here is a compilation of kick ass moves. I laughed so hard at the very first move. I was also glad to see good ole Ken make an appearance in the video.

That video was great because of two words: Arn Anderson.

Quote:
Old 05-03-2006, 05:19 AM    (permalink

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B6Swn8zstnE&search=wrestling

heres another vid. Kennedy gets 2 appearances in this video.
Old 05-03-2006, 05:37 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd have to say that the best move ever is the Worm, Scotty 2 Hotty's finisher. That faceplant/arm smash is the most devastating combo of all time.

As for Raw, Joey Styles delivered the best promo of the year and showed his skills on the mic, while Cena needs to lose the title RIGHT NOW.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 05:44 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
I'd have to say that the best move ever is the Worm, Scotty 2 Hotty's finisher. That faceplant/arm smash is the most devastating combo of all time.

As for Raw, Joey Styles delivered the best promo of the year and showed his skills on the mic, while Cena needs to lose the title RIGHT NOW.
What!?!?! Are you serious??? It is even worse than Hogan's Leg Drop!!!!
Old 05-03-2006, 05:52 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best finisher is CM Punk's top rope pedigree - The Pepsi Plunge!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 05:58 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule
do you have a vid of it?
Old 05-03-2006, 06:11 AM    (permalink
Newt

Quote:
This man knows his awesome finishers.
Old 05-03-2006, 06:16 AM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Punk = GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Yeah, good joke. Awesome.
Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 06:27 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Quote:

He didn't, ohh. A friend showed it to me and told me that he had died. My mistake.
If i'm not mistaken, the young boy in that clip is actually Jeff Hardy.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 06:28 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT HAYABUSA.

Old 05-03-2006, 06:59 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

And to complete the Posting Trifecta..

THE GREATEST MOVE OF ALL TIME IS THE ASS PUNCH. Done by Beef Wellington.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I39gHRkX8sc

@ the crowds chant after the Ass Punch. Unfortunately the guy getting Ass Punched is my boy Super Dragon. He has some slick moves.

The Barry White Driver:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iu4N29XiWc

and I can't find a video of it but the Curb Stomp is awesome as well.. But uh.. it's a curb stomp.

I am also a fan of the Shining Wizard when done correctly..

I'm also a fan of Dragon Kid, more specifically his finisher called the Dragonrana.. He's in white in this video::: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ca5xFc_JWI The Dragonrana is the last move, it isn't the best version of it. Here's a quick video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WumEXIrUv_8. Dragon Kid is basically Ultimo Dragons' protege over in Japan. If you ever want to check out some good, quick action over in Japan you should check out some Toryumon tapes/matches.

Old 05-03-2006, 07:02 AM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAQHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH. I think i'm going to start watching again just for the ass punch. I've been laughing non stop for the last 3 minutes, I can't believe theres a wrestler named Beef Wellington.

Quote:
Old 05-03-2006, 07:32 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whoa. is tatanka really back???
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 07:33 AM    (permalink

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2Gkc-ZYit...rch=new%20jack

I heard WWE is trying to sign this headcase to help lead the ECW

Another note on this guy: he legitimately stabbed an wrestler with a screwdriver.

He also beat up a 75 year old wrestler.
Old 05-03-2006, 07:35 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

new jack was the illest wrestler from old school ecw
Old 05-03-2006, 07:47 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants
new jack was the illest wrestler from old school ecw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HetX1...rch=new%20jack

here's him talking about when he stabbed the guy